Sign in to follow this  

Sale: 33% Off Dirt 4 - Steam Weekend Deal (ends Sep. 4, 2017)

Still following the game since I love DR even sucking at it. Saw this sale but I will wait since DR is still very good to me :)

But what really put me off is how ppl say this game sucks. I know two well know real life rally drivers approved the game but the way some reviews are just make it look like these real life drivers were hiding some failures in the game cause you know they were saying the game was awesome in videos and stuff now majority of ppl say it have a lot of flaws!

Would love to get some dev come here and say something like: ppl just sucks the game is very good but yeah this will not happen hahahaha

Still following the game since I love DR even sucking at it. Saw this sale but I will wait since DR is still very good to me :)

But what really put me off is how ppl say this game sucks. I know two well know real life rally drivers approved the game but the way some reviews are just make it look like these real life drivers were hiding some failures in the game cause you know they were saying the game was awesome in videos and stuff now majority of ppl say it have a lot of flaws!

Would love to get some dev come here and say something like: ppl just sucks the game is very good but yeah this will not happen hahahaha
Give it a shot for an hour and a half, try some different cars and race types in freeplay, if you don't like it go for the refund.