Jump to content Jump to content

SVENOS said:
Loore said:
Is this correct?
Yes.
I am surprised this has not invoked a new world war with Germany, seriously though why no UK?
Why no Germany or Europe in the last Intel Challenge? FU^^
No need for that was there I was only having a bit of fun, lighten up a bit, I was not aware Europe or Germany was excluded from the last challenge.

I got a notification through Facebook so I filled out the form and then read the T&C's and realised I am not eligible OK, back up a bit and give yourself a Woooosaaa!
SVENOS said:
Loore said:
Is this correct?
Yes.
I am surprised this has not invoked a new world war with Germany, seriously though why no UK?
No need for that was there I was only having a bit of fun, lighten up a bit, I was not aware Europe or Germany was excluded from the last challenge.

I got a notification through Facebook so I filled out the form and then read the T&C's and realised I am not eligible OK, back up a bit and give yourself a Woooosaaa!
But its ok for you................
SVENOS said:
Loore said:
Is this correct?
Yes.

But its ok for you................
You lost me there son?
Loore said:
Is this correct?
Yes.

I don't mind, The US and Germany can have their competition.

I'm just glad that I know this exact info before I put the the effort in and try to win. Would of been highly annoyed if I found that out a week and half later and had a top 10 result.  

Thanks for letting us know early, I can concentrate on my efforts elsewhere now :)
RWBSUPERCHARGER said:

You lost me there son?
That happens quite often at your age I guess, Gramps.

Ageism is a trait of the younger generation, you will be there one day son mark my words!! :smile: 
Again......but its ok for you!  

You refer to me as "son" -  thats not ageism. 
I inturn refer to you as "gramps" -  Thats Ageism. 

Hypocrite! 

Gramps.