Sign in to follow this  

RaceNet issues with Touring Legends DLC

Just logged in on RaceNet to check my car stats and to my surprise this is how the Audi A4 Quattro Touring Car shows up: 

@Loore‌ 
I don't expect a fix, obviously, since it's not a major issue and it would probably go to the bottom of your priority list below other issues that also didn't get a fix. Like upgrades actually working or RaceNet Challenges actually being more Time Attack focused and so on.

But I chose to put this here because it's another proof you guys don't really test stuff before you put it out and charge us for it. 

So, yeah, another CM product that works properly from every single point of view, I reckon... Well done! *slow clap*
The day when I'll see something, ANYTHING Autosport-related that works without a single issue will probably be the day when time stands still.

Tony031R said:
Just logged in on RaceNet to check my car stats and to my surprise this is how the Audi A4 Quattro Touring Car shows up: 
The day when I'll see something, ANYTHING Autosport-related that works without a single issue will probably be the day when time stands still.
The day when I see any software work without a single issue will probably be the day when time stands still.

I've passed this onto the RaceNet team, thanks for raising it :)

As soon as I hear anything I'll let you know!