F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Now codies please, give us Volvo s60 btcs and VW Scirocco btcs!

I don't know how many times i asked this and i never received an answer!!!
So once for all give us these two cars to complete the Touring category! WHY they were left out of the game???! They are ready from Grid2 so just put them along Peugeot and Chev. in Cat A! Please!!!U know that this is the right thing to do, why would u waste this work made in grid 2? I want to drive them with the awesome car handling of G:Autosport!
If it's not possible in cat A, put them into another TC category! Why u didn't do that on the release date of the game??! Give us for free please!

I presume these would go in Cat A tourers with the Peugeot & the ADC? Anyway, I liked the S60 in GRID 2, & would be happy to see it return. 

Also, refering to cars in GRID 2 we want to return, I really want my Mustang Mach 1 back...

Would be great but as of now, no current plans sorry. Just because cars are made in previous games it doesn't mean they are free for us to push out. There's still work that'll need done to them; making liveries etc, handling, AI for the cars as well as that there's the licensing factor.

Loore said:
Would be great but as of now, no current plans sorry. Just because cars are made in previous games it doesn't mean they are free for us to push out. There's still work that'll need done to them; making liveries etc, handling, AI for the cars as well as that there's the licensing factor.
Ok, so give us for 3 Euros with their liveries too of course and will be fine! Take your time no hurry

Phil88TC said:
Loore said:
Ok, so give us for 3 Euros with their liveries too of course and will be fine! Take your time no hurry
Dude you ok ?

Well, they would have made more cars for the Cat. A touring cars. But that series has been abandonned in 2011, so they're a bit old.

Phil88TC said:
Loore said:
You seemed like you dont understand what Loore said.

Those cars are not coming to Autosport. And I doubt they are in the same level as Cat A touring.

Phil88TC said:
Loore said:

Those cars are not coming to Autosport. And I doubt they are in the same level as Cat A touring.
The thing that make me go crazy is that codies made so many useless dlc with useless street cars that dobody cares and they left out these two awesome cars!!! This is what i don't understand and i will never understand....simply madness and laziness! nothing else to say..

Sorry that they didn't give you a thousand touring cars. The name of the game is GRID: Autosport, not GRID: ZOMG Touring Cars go Vroom Vroom.

TUSMBOX said:
Sorry that they didn't give you a thousand touring cars. The name of the game is GRID: Autosport, not GRID: ZOMG Touring Cars go Vroom Vroom.
Sure but not Boring Autosport! This game should be focused first of all on Touring/GT/Endurance/Super Modified/Supercar/Hypercar(Pagani;Koenigsegg) and then really few cars from all the other disciplines! I say If u want more openwheels go on F1 games; if u want more street/sport cars go on NFS:most wanted(example) if u want more Dirt/Drift that i really like too but in Autosport is boring so go on DIRT/RALLY games! I miss TOUGE and racing on Tokyo Docks in Grid1 :s
Last thing if i get Street/Sport discipline cars u must let me pump them into racing beasts all worked/Supermodified Cars like NFS:Shift 2 Unleashed let u do it and that's AWESOME!!! Because i don't care to have a silly ford focus sport city car i want a racing ford focus  ;) 

the mercentes above as competitor of BMW E30 , there was this car in Grid 2 , also i would love to see the Mazda MX-5 ( and especialy this of the first generation) in any of the upcoming Codies games ( i know its almost impossible to get this car in GAS) 

Phil88TC said:
TUSMBOX said:
Sure but not Boring Autosport! This game should be focused first of all on Touring/GT/Endurance/Super Modified/Supercar/Hypercar(Pagani;Koenigsegg) and then really few cars from all the other disciplines! I say If u want more openwheels go on F1 games; if u want more street/sport cars go on NFS:most wanted(example) if u want more Dirt/Drift that i really like too but in Autosport is boring so go on DIRT/RALLY games! I miss TOUGE and racing on Tokyo Docks in Grid1 :s
Last thing if i get Street/Sport discipline cars u must let me pump them into racing beasts all worked/Supermodified Cars like NFS:Shift 2 Unleashed let u do it and that's AWESOME!!! Because i don't care to have a silly ford focus sport city car i want a racing ford focus  ;) 

Dunno. Doesn't the F1 game have to have only F1 cars in it ?

I like the fact that Autosport has different types, and the Openwheelers are a lot of fun, esp the indycar. I think maybe CM have the possibility to customise how the cars are used more rather than focus on trying to reproduce an actual racing experience like in F1.

Regarding the touring cars, these seem to be the most popular, as you can see from the TT leaderboards. But in many ways whether you will get more of them is probably down to whether loads of people actually decide to by the season pass/TT packs. My guess is if they got a hundred thousand downloads and it was looking really good for business they would fine a way of adding more, even if it wasn't in the original plans. So keep your fingers crossed. 

dirt3joe said:
Phil88TC said:
TUSMBOX said:

Dunno. Doesn't the F1 game have to have only F1 cars in it ?

I like the fact that Autosport has different types, and the Openwheelers are a lot of fun, esp the indycar. I think maybe CM have the possibility to customise how the cars are used more rather than focus on trying to reproduce an actual racing experience like in F1.

Regarding the touring cars, these seem to be the most popular, as you can see from the TT leaderboards. But in many ways whether you will get more of them is probably down to whether loads of people actually decide to by the season pass/TT packs. My guess is if they got a hundred thousand downloads and it was looking really good for business they would fine a way of adding more, even if it wasn't in the original plans. So keep your fingers crossed. 
HOLY WORDS Man!!! I LIKE what u say and the way you think!  :D

Phil88TC said:
Phil88TC said:
Loore said:

The thing that make me go crazy is that codies made so many useless dlc with useless street cars that dobody cares and they left out these two awesome cars!!! This is what i don't understand and i will never understand....simply madness and laziness! nothing else to say..
If they dont want to do those touring cars, then, just let them be. It is not like they will release it once you ask them. What is there to do with laziness? Bring cars to another game isnt as easy as you think as there are licensing issues to deal with, physics tweaking, AI, and art assets upgrade.

The road cars arent too bad to begin with as most of them are pretty fun to drive while touring cars is the largest discipline in the whole game. Having Touring Legends is great for touring. It is one of the most enjoyable class in the game.

Phil88TC said:
Phil88TC said:
Loore said:

If they dont want to do those touring cars, then, just let them be. It is not like they will release it once you ask them. What is there to do with laziness? Bring cars to another game isnt as easy as you think as there are licensing issues to deal with, physics tweaking, AI, and art assets upgrade.

The road cars arent too bad to begin with as most of them are pretty fun to drive while touring cars is the largest discipline in the whole game. Having Touring Legends is great for touring. It is one of the most enjoyable class in the game.
My endless disappointment It's just because it's a true pity that they left behind the Awesome VOLVO... i love that car!!! It's funny, we have it for the useless Grid 2 but we can't have it for Autosport... :'(