Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Birthdays

Recommended Posts

@SASBlink Dislike and Disagree are too different things bud :p 

Oh yeah sorry my bad, I disagree with my dislike of a useful memory of words :'(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It's my birthday tomorrow, @RevolvingPrawn‌  I hope you've got me a birthday cake. o:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hughesy said:
It's my birthday tomorrow, @RevolvingPrawn‌  I hope you've got me a birthday cake. o:)
@onetwothree‌ is the birthday cake boy usually  :p
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mike96 said:
Hughesy said:
It's my birthday tomorrow, @RevolvingPrawn‌  I hope you've got me a birthday cake. o:)
@onetwothree‌ is the birthday cake boy usually  :p
 
I like more than one cake :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hughesy said:
mike96 said:
Hughesy said:
It's my birthday tomorrow, @RevolvingPrawn‌  I hope you've got me a birthday cake. o:)
@onetwothree‌ is the birthday cake boy usually  :p
 
I like more than one cake :p
Spent all my money on my GPU = no cake for you :p 

You understand that computer comes first though right? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hughesy said:
mike96 said:
Hughesy said:
It's my birthday tomorrow, @RevolvingPrawn‌  I hope you've got me a birthday cake. o:)
@onetwothree‌ is the birthday cake boy usually  :p
 
I like more than one cake :p
Spent all my money on my GPU = no cake for you :p 

You understand that computer comes first though right? ;)
 :'( That's not fair, I want my cake! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You get a disagree
YOU GET A DISAGREE
YOU GET A DISAGREE
EVERYONE GETS A DISAGREE

(sorry couldn't make an appropriate meme)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ron666 said:
You get a disagree
YOU GET A DISAGREE
YOU GET A DISAGREE
EVERYONE GETS A DISAGREE

(sorry couldn't make an appropriate meme)
You're right, so here's one for you as well :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Happy birthday Hughsey! Here's a red velvet cake only because I'm eating red velvet cake now. And it's delicious.



And here's your second cake because you asked so nicely.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Happy birthday @Hughesy! How old are you now bud? Older than me if I remember correctly? You, @couger1981 and I are the old men of off topic now :p 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lol thanks for the half eaten cakes onetwothree. @RevolvingPrawn‌ Nope I'm only 25 so you're still the oap here hehe :p Although I do have a beard like that growing at the moment lol. Thank you all for the birthday wishes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×