Sign in to follow this  

LOOK WHAT I'VE FOUND.......... GAMEPLAY!!!!!!!

Chilza381 said:
Here's some more gameplay including cockpit view gameplay. Skip to 2:30 to see some proper gameplay with Mercedes (with a sort of decent driver) at Sochi without commentary. http://youtube.com/watch?v=uCYS--G9NME
wow the merc sounds nothing like real life , what a disappointment and also the generic steering wheels and the Williams look terrible. dont know if the driver had tc and abs off but there seems to be way to much grip. on the positive graphics look good as i stated earlier

Woah, maybe thats why codies brought in the 'very easy mode'..
No they brought it in because some people (myself included) were having a tough time with F1 2013's AI whereas before hand in the earlier games we  were able to race with it just fine. We asked them to redo or add a new level at the bottom around where the old Amateur level was. I assume the very easy mode is a response to that given we made our feelings clear to CM both on the old forums and these ones as well.
That was sarcasm mate haha, im not having a go at people who race with the very easy ai im just saying the way the guy in the video drives is maldonado like, cutting corners and causing crashes haha
Yeah I think they just got a bad driver to do it as I can usually stay closer to the racing line than that and I don't cut the corners that severely if at all. I get the odd corner cutting warning but usually only once maybe twice in a race where I've maybe got a little careless and outbraked myself and even on 2013 which I find a tricky game to control I don't drive as bad as that. I do drive more aggressively on F1 2013 but only because it's necessary to take the  fight to the AI.

Like I said before, 2014 is just a roster update with updated car models and audio! Codies are taking us for mugs! I guarantee it will be same animations during pitstops, same animations after race, same R&D, same news clips. Oh yeah and they've taken away Classic cars!!! really worth another £40!

Chilza381 said:
Here's some more gameplay including cockpit view gameplay. Skip to 2:30 to see some proper gameplay with Mercedes (with a sort of decent driver) at Sochi without commentary. http://youtube.com/watch?v=uCYS--G9NME And more gameplay- Mercedes at Melbourne: http://m.ruliweb.daum.net/news/524/view/RN20140918075501000-65098.daum?cp=RN&cPageIndex=1
The engine sounds more like a Chav's moped than a 2014 F1 car!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJrEnD20dB8

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/3768/all-f2014-video#latest  :)

so that video is simply meant to show how damage system is still the same crap for five years n a row now

Re: The first video

Look how twitchy it is to drive with a console controller.   People who don't drive with a wheel are crazy.  If you drove like that in real life, without any assists, you'd go flying off the track. 

Re: The Crash video

That was a lot of crashes. Sometimes first laps look like that in real life.  Shame the Safety-car won't come out on the first lap no matter what :p

£30 is a lot to ask for a game that plays on 8 year-old systems.

Good to hear the tyres squealing though. 

Look how twitchy it is to drive with a console controller.   People who don't drive with a wheel are crazy. 

If you say so

hola said:

Look how twitchy it is to drive with a console controller.   People who don't drive with a wheel are crazy. 

If you say so
I say more than that.  I say only Chavs drive with a console controller.

hola said:

If you say so
Sadly for you I'd drive circle around you with a controller. The fact that you dont have the finesse to use a controller properly does not  mean no one else has.

doyley101 said:
Still can't lose the rear wing then :neutral_face: 

well it pretty obvious the reason they don't make the side plates fall off is because it would look silly when your pit guy's change your rear wing.. they would have to make a separate animation and it probably not an option. 

Cap10 said:
doyley101 said:

well it pretty obvious the reason they don't make the side plates fall off is because it would look silly when your pit guy's change your rear wing.. they would have to make a separate animation and it probably not an option. 
Look if you could do it on frosties gr-r-rand Prix racing in 2000 in a game that came free with some cereal, you can do it now on a £40 game in 2014

doyley101 said:
Cap10 said:
doyley101 said:

Look if you could do it on frosties gr-r-rand Prix racing in 2000 in a game that came free with some cereal, you can do it now on a £40 game in 2014
yes sure do agree with that. if you look at the animation when changing rear wing in the game the pit crew hold end/side plates to remove the wing to change it so I guess due to this they where either to lazy to make multiple animations. so they decided to leave it that way. could also be resources limitation issues. 

Honestly, looking at the video the game does look the same. That's what happens with yearly sports titles - maybe it even got outsourced? Hopefully 2015 will be a real update as they said it will be.

Glad I bought 2014 for cheap, it doesn't look improved. Need to feel how it plays though.

hola said:

If you say so
Chances are that you can't even fathom how a controller works

Cap10 said:
doyley101 said:
Cap10 said:
doyley101 said:

yes sure do agree with that. if you look at the animation when changing rear wing in the game the pit crew hold end/side plates to remove the wing to change it so I guess due to this they where either to lazy to make multiple animations. so they decided to leave it that way. could also be resources limitation issues. 
In real life you cannot repair or change your rear wing as it is the rules, therefore i guess codies havent made the car get rear wing damage as people will then complain about the 'noobs' ramming into them and destroying the rear wing and not been able to have it fixed. For this with the drs bit/top bit of the rear wing falling off i think codies will make it a terminal crash, where you retire like if you lose a wheel.

hola said:

If you say so
Sadly for you I'd drive circle around you with a controller. The fact that you dont have the finesse to use a controller properly does not  mean no one else has.
HA!!! Finesse. I was gonna stay out of this and just let you have at it until you got all arrogant and frankly delusional.

What finesse? you have steering assist. You should bloody run rings around people with a controller. you flick a switch left or right and get the exact perfect amount of steering angle for every single turn on the track no matter what the lock, if you're not beating a wheel with a controller you should probably give up.

Finesse...HA....Finesse.....hehehehheehe, aaaaah, finesse. Give me a sec to get my breath back. God that was a good'un.

hola said:

If you say so
HA!!! Finesse. I was gonna stay out of this and just let you have at it until you got all arrogant and frankly delusional.

What finesse? you have steering assist. You should bloody run rings around people with a controller. you flick a switch left or right and get the exact perfect amount of steering angle for every single turn on the track no matter what the lock, if you're not beating a wheel with a controller you should probably give up.

Finesse...HA....Finesse.....hehehehheehe, aaaaah, finesse. Give me a sec to get my breath back. God that was a good'un.