Sign in to follow this  

LOOK WHAT I'VE FOUND.......... GAMEPLAY!!!!!!!

A shame they had a plonker playing the game as doesn't really show much...... Driver aids are on as no wheelspin..... Seems to be the PS3 version (it's sitting on the desk for Steve Hood's sake LOL ;) ) and i must say the graphics and lighting have been improved alot..... The mirrors look better too...... It does look very much like 2013 with 2014 cars and engine sounds though......

Shame the guy cant drive properly! Would be good to see a clean lap. I still like it though. And with my x31's i think the sound will be good.

Hard to tell much about the sound as its not a direct capture.  Looks identical to 2013 to me, I couldn't tell any graphical differences except the liveries.  At least the other cars don't overpower the sound of your own car which was a problem in 2013 (for the US version).  

Driver is not a racer which sucked, but it was nice to actually see some gameplay by a real person. 

OGFedfan said:
Hard to tell much about the sound as its not a direct capture.  Looks identical to 2013 to me, I couldn't tell any graphical differences except the liveries.  At least the other cars don't overpower the sound of your own car which was a problem in 2013 (for the US version).  

Driver is not a racer which sucked, but it was nice to actually see some gameplay by a real person. 
It's fair to say the graphics do look sharper, seeing it's the PS3 version. The shading looks better too, Australia looked quite dull in 2013, here it looks brighter as it should in sunny Oz!!! :) I reckon the classic stuff from 2013 did limit the graphics on the consoles!!!

Woah, maybe thats why codies brought in the 'very easy mode'..
No they brought it in because some people (myself included) were having a tough time with F1 2013's AI whereas before hand in the earlier games we  were able to race with it just fine. We asked them to redo or add a new level at the bottom around where the old Amateur level was. I assume the very easy mode is a response to that given we made our feelings clear to CM both on the old forums and these ones as well.

A lot of people also wanted a tougher AI as we were finding it easy to win races comfortably with the lesser teams...
Doesn't look like we got that....
I think they tried to but in trying to make it tougher they raised the difficulty and aggression of the lower levels as well which is what I think lead to the calamity that was 2013. What they should have done which is something they didn't do is keep the Amateur and Intermediate levels where they were and build on it by adding a few extra levels at the top end that were progressively tougher hopefully once the series goes next gen maybe this can happen for those that want it.

It's difficult to make any sort of judgement when the driving is that of the average online player. The driving aids are clearly on and the difficulty looks to be set quite low as well.
With driving like that it is impossible to see whether or not the AI has improved.
So all in all: The footage here is terrible. Get someone who can keep it clean and preferably one that won't weave in front of the AI when they try to overtake. Would be nice to see any improvements.

Woah, maybe thats why codies brought in the 'very easy mode'..
No they brought it in because some people (myself included) were having a tough time with F1 2013's AI whereas before hand in the earlier games we  were able to race with it just fine. We asked them to redo or add a new level at the bottom around where the old Amateur level was. I assume the very easy mode is a response to that given we made our feelings clear to CM both on the old forums and these ones as well.
That was sarcasm mate haha, im not having a go at people who race with the very easy ai im just saying the way the guy in the video drives is maldonado like, cutting corners and causing crashes haha

I don't think he ever got it into 8th gear..; At least they're more strict on corner cutting which is great. I hate it when people cut the corners every so often and get away with it.

I don't think he ever got it into 8th gear..; At least they're more strict on corner cutting which is great. I hate it when people cut the corners every so often and get away with it.

I know, I don't play online very much but when I do there is always one person who is hell bent on ruining everyone's race

Got to say that the AI do look very aggresive with the overtaking ppl :) I know they were on a very low level but just watched the vid twice and was only looking at the mirrors (which look 10 times better 2) the AI were going for overtakes that they have never done before. The guy is blocking really bad but they try around the inside and outside this year! My 2 fav moves were checo on the inside of the last corner and kimi tried on the inside of turns 8n9 (I think) Cant wait to see the moves they go for on legend AI. Come on cm give us some GAMEPLAY vids showing us why we should pre order! The graphics do look more detailed this year 2, and thats just on my laptop so would like to see it on my tv. Alot does look like 2013 but If the AI are more aggresive and the cars are more tail happy then I do think maybe I could have fun doing my carrer mode again :)

Here's some more gameplay including cockpit view gameplay. Skip to 2:30 to see some proper gameplay with Mercedes (with a sort of decent driver) at Sochi without commentary. http://youtube.com/watch?v=uCYS--G9NME And more gameplay- Mercedes at Melbourne: http://m.ruliweb.daum.net/news/524/view/RN20140918075501000-65098.daum?cp=RN&cPageIndex=1