Jump to content Jump to content

Touring Car Legends and Alfa Romeo


Recommended Posts

It´s me or the Alfa is a flying machine??, it seems to be not compensate with the other cars, or is in another league??

I only tried the four cars in the new tracks (Silverstone, etc..and also some other  but mainly the news) and the result is that the Alfa runs like hell!! I won a couple of races, more than i can think and more than i suposse even with semi-broken steer....is a pleasure to drive, not only for the speed and easy drive for me, just because is a machine!! XD. I´m gonna try it in point to point locations like California Highway.....i´m amazed with it.

Opinions??
Salute.

P.d. i bought one and reaches lo LVL 20 but i didn´t touch anything but the dowforce because of the high speed tracks. Stock settings makes, for the moment, an almost instant winner.
Link to post
Share on other sites
andaya said:
It´s me or the Alfa is a flying machine??, it seems to be not compensate with the other cars, or is in another league??

I only tried the four cars in the new tracks (Silverstone, etc..and also some other  but mainly the news) and the result is that the Alfa runs like hell!! I won a couple of races, more than i can think and more than i suposse even with semi-broken steer....is a pleasure to drive, not only for the speed and easy drive for me, just because is a machine!! XD. I´m gonna try it in point to point locations like California Highway.....i´m amazed with it.

Opinions??
Salute.

P.d. i bought one and reaches lo LVL 20 but i didn´t touch anything but the dowforce because of the high speed tracks. Stock settings makes, for the moment, an almost instant winner.
Sure it is! Modestly ALFA ROMEO also known as IL BISCIONE it's an ITALIAN masterpiece  B) i'm proud to be italian  :# What a car, really happy to have it in game! Thank u Codemasters
Link to post
Share on other sites
Sure!! when i was young my father bought an Alfetta, then it was the police car in Italy, it was the most exciting car my father remembered.
In that time there wasn´t official dealers in Spain, so he bought as an import model and cheap!!. It was dark green. Oh!! how many years passed...XD, and what a great remembers. it was a Quadriflogio Oro:
http://p6.storage.canalblog.com/66/08/568981/88345572_p.jpg

Here in Spain is a high respected car manufacturer, as sure you know, Mediterranean blood!!  hahaha!! The model in Grid AS won the Spanish Tourism Championship in 1994-1995-1997. And is a part of the amazing Lancia Delta Integrale!! the engine in Lancia was used for the infamous integrale 2.0 model; what a beast engine!!
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/74/IMG_7177_-_Milano_-_Staz._C.le_-_Biscione_visconteo_usato_come_stemma_di_MI_-_Foto_Giovanni_Dall%27Orto_18-Mar-2007.jpg

Salute!!


Link to post
Share on other sites
andaya said:
Sure!! when i was young my father bought an Alfetta, then it was the police car in Italy, it was the most exciting car my father remembered.
In that time there wasn´t official dealers in Spain, so he bought as an import model and cheap!!. It was dark green. Oh!! how many years passed...XD, and what a great remembers. it was a Quadriflogio Oro:
http://p6.storage.canalblog.com/66/08/568981/88345572_p.jpg

Here in Spain is a high respected car manufacturer, as sure you know, Mediterranean blood!!  hahaha!! The model in Grid AS won the Spanish Tourism Championship in 1994-1995-1997. And is a part of the amazing Lancia Delta Integrale!! the engine in Lancia was used for the infamous integrale 2.0 model; what a beast engine!!
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/74/IMG_7177_-_Milano_-_Staz._C.le_-_Biscione_visconteo_usato_come_stemma_di_MI_-_Foto_Giovanni_Dall%27Orto_18-Mar-2007.jpg

Salute!!


Really Awesome man!!! My father instead bought an Alfa Romeo Giulietta '78
Link to post
Share on other sites
@Loore,  I know the team screwed up with the DLC..................AGAIN!!! 

Can you atleast create some RACENET challenges for the DLC cars.   You did it on Grid 2,  I know because I didnt have the indy pack, so North circuit or the indy car challenges didtnt work for me.   

You could just do that again pretty easily, without a game update......right????????
Link to post
Share on other sites
If I remember well, also in Grid 2 Alfa giulietta was very fast, also is easy to drive.
Giulietta Quadriflogio it was included as a Hot Hatch in AS, just like in Grid 2, but it was included in the DLC Road and Track pack. I bought it and is possible to use in all the online game because is allocated in hot hatch Street category. By the way is excellent, superb for my taste, better even than the Focus Hot Hatch.

Salute.
Link to post
Share on other sites
@Loore,  I know the team screwed up with the DLC..................AGAIN!!! 

Can you atleast create some RACENET challenges for the DLC cars.   You did it on Grid 2,  I know because I didnt have the indy pack, so North circuit or the indy car challenges didtnt work for me.   

You could just do that again pretty easily, without a game update......right????????
If CM was unable to change a simple NUMBER in RaceNet (time for gold and plat medals in Street challenge last week) how could you expect tha they do such a "bigger, monster" effort??. I have no hope, and praise that the next week Challenge will not be random again.

Even the Eibach challenge has not an alternative for non-north America or non-Germany users.....only change for the party mode.

Salute.
Link to post
Share on other sites
andaya said:

If CM was unable to change a simple NUMBER in RaceNet (time for gold and plat medals in Street challenge last week) how could you expect tha they do such a "bigger, monster" effort??. I have no hope, and praise that the next week Challenge will not be random again.

Even the Eibach challenge has not an alternative for non-north America or non-Germany users.....only change for the party mode.

Salute.
They did it with the DLC in grid 2.  

This game is a cut n paste from grid 2.........It should be easy......even for CM.  :smile: 
Link to post
Share on other sites
andaya said:

If CM was unable to change a simple NUMBER in RaceNet (time for gold and plat medals in Street challenge last week) how could you expect tha they do such a "bigger, monster" effort??. I have no hope, and praise that the next week Challenge will not be random again.

Even the Eibach challenge has not an alternative for non-north America or non-Germany users.....only change for the party mode.

Salute.
They did it with the DLC in grid 2.  

This game is a cut n paste from grid 2.........It should be easy......even for CM.  :smile: 
Yes!! i didn´t think it, then it could be....XD

But first they should fix what they didn´d do in Grid 2: Online playlist depending on the DLC content and not ALL the content or NOTHING; buy all DLC´s or Die..XD, i think that this wasn´t done in Grid 2.

Anyway, any change anD improveMENT, more challenges and whatever more it would be welcomed, because the game has enough "room" to have way more challenges, online possibilities and many more. Ah!! and the forgotten Drift area (5 tracks only?? snif...), i have to say it !!! XDXD. :p

Salute.
Link to post
Share on other sites
Phil88TC said:
Must be nice to actually be able to use the DLC Again this is another one I can't download after purchasing!
Just try to repeat the download and sooner or later u will be able to get it working properly!
I've been trying multiple times a day since it came out. From both the In-Game store and the Marketplace. No Dice Still! Codies are laughing all the way to the bank!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...