Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Multiplayer: Unplayable for Leagueracing - Online

There's so many multiplayer bugs, and Codemasters are expecting us to do all the work for them in tracking them down and reporting them (it's not like they have a QA team right...), this one's a write off I'm afraid. See you all in Project Cars 2 or Forza. Don't give this company any more of your hard earned money.

@F1Support and @jennyannem haven't posted since Wednesday I don't think. Even they've pulled out of this train wreck! 

Iam not touching this game till the end of this month. If there is no result in the multiplayer part ill refund the game. Iam not gone let them take my money again after 2015 and 2016 games.

Its the year 2017 and this is a race game without multiplayer support. Even Grand prix 2 from 1994 had multiplayer support.

@jennyannem Any info on the multiplayer support or still busy on tinder?

There's so many multiplayer bugs, and Codemasters are expecting us to do all the work for them in tracking them down and reporting them (it's not like they have a QA team right...), this one's a write off I'm afraid. See you all in Project Cars 2 or Forza. Don't give this company any more of your hard earned money.
Talking about Forza, I recently played Forza Motorsport 6 again, online, and the difference between the F1 games and Forza, in terms of Network quality, is friggin huge. Forza 6 plays so fncking smooth. No lags, no stutters, super smooth graphics with 60 fps that never drop. The game never crashes. 

Going back to F1 2017, oh man, the difference sure is super huge. Imagine Turn 10 Studios would develop the next F1 game...

Good to see people standing up.

@f1support and @jennyannem Could you please update us on the progress for multiplayer issues. I don't think people accept it anymore when the final answer comes that you guys will fix this in the 2018 game. That's what I think will happen.

Just let them fix stuff and release a patch. Constantly badgering them for an update doesn't get anything done any quicker.
I would if they just acknowledged the issues... Who's to say they're actually working on all these broken issues or have already moved onto the next game...

Just let them fix stuff and release a patch. Constantly badgering them for an update doesn't get anything done any quicker.

Codemasters tactic for the last couple of years is silence and ignore the issues so it will bleed out. They do fu all about these issues. The only thing we can do is trying to get a bit of attention.

@f1support or @jennyannem Got update?

After these day´s of no reply what so ever...it´s a sad feeling.

A group of people loving the game and want to help making it better, not even deserving a reply by @F1Support if the given issues and timecodes are useful. It was half an hour of work watching through the videos an posting it here.

At least short reply would be minimum I expected. :/ @jennyannem

Hey @F1Support ! Yesterday we had another test race for our league and again we experienced some major bugs. I will try to show them using my stream again! Here we go!

At first, you can see our Lobby settings at around 3:50 in this guy's stream: twitch.tv/videos/175526416

Now, at 23:45 in this stream you can see a car crashing at the exit of Blanchimont on the minimap: 
https://youtu.be/ksz88n0w6pA?t=1423

The car didnt disappear for the rest of the race, causing yellow flags right before the final chicane. This is a bug we experience nearly each race. 

At 56:20 I start the penultimate lap and get a warning that I have to pit for the ultrasoft tyre to not get disqualified. Some drivers got the same message and ignored it, they later got disqualified. At 01:02:20 you can the the race director, showing that the disqualified drivers already used two different tyre compounds. 

I hope this can help you working on the issues. Greetings.