Sign in to follow this  

iGP Manager

Does anyone here play iGP Manager and would anyone be interested in a Codemasters League? We'd start with brand new teams and everything btw...

AMS97KRR said:
Does anyone here play iGP Manager and would anyone be interested in a Codemasters League? We'd start with brand new teams and everything btw...
Played it for a few seasons then got bored so stuck with Batracer.

Ok, so how many people do we need then?

I was thinking of buying a subscription because I quite like it. If I do, we could use 2 cars...

Nice, the only thing is, we need a subscriber to set it up for 2 car leagues. I might buy one. 

Also, I'd rather start new teams or all use similar level ones. I have two teams, one in a league which I'm happy with and another is in the Rookie tier of that same league making up numbers so I'd be happy to move that one, just not my first team...

@Tommig1995 - if you sign up, could you use this link please? 

http://igpmanager.com/account/signup?igpref=IGP7479485

It is like a referral link, I'll get reward points :p 

Think I'm taking this whole sign a driver too seriously, or at least, try too hard to find the perfect driver on a budget!

Think I'm taking this whole sign a driver too seriously, or at least, try too hard to find the perfect driver on a budget!
I have a 20 talent driver!

I could ask on the F1O:TG forum. We've been trying to find something to play together for a good while now, well, since the game was shut down.
@Yugin96 @LowKeyRacer‌ Interested?

Good idea Tommig, I subscribed so if we get the people together I'll make the league, just tell me the settings you guys would like :)

Maybe we could do it daily? Or how flexible is it because I already race on a Monday, Wednesday and a Saturday. Are we looking at 25%, 50% or 100% and what times are good for everyone?

Not running yet, waiting for more people. Wow, I just realised, you have to pay £30 per account for a sub? Guess it will be a 1 car league then...

I'm not sure about 100% races.. I'll go with 50%, and I don't have a problem with days/times.

Also I agree with AMS saying we should have similar level teams.

I think we still need a few more tbh

We have 5 right now, but it'll only be a one car league because subs are tied to one account, so I think we'd need a fair few more than that, so I doubt we'll do it unless another 8 or so people join otherwise everyone will be scoring points every race. I'm only really looking to start it if we can have 12-14 cars because I already have my second team in a league with 6 cars, so it is a shame we don't have more people :(