Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patch 1.6 - Discussion Thread

Megint balfaszok voltatok mert elbasztátok az alt tabozást. Hihetetlen hogy képtelenek vagytok normális munkát kiadni a kezetekből. Vagy mostmár 2 évente ekkora fost kapunk? Multiban nem történik semmi, se kiesés, se hiba, se SC. Miért eröltetitek ezt, úgyis csak szarabb lesz. De a lengyel sub nagyon kellett.

Would people please read the announcemenrs properly. This is  a thread for feedback on 1.6 specifically. Stop launchimg your rants wherever you feel ile its not helping.  Raise bugs in the correct place and in accordance with the guidelines. Cmon guys help codies help us. Launching exclamation filled tantrums isnt getting you or anyone anywhere

I'm playing on the Xbox one but on 1.5 when I'm racing for example in career mode and I look behind me at another car sometimes the helmet or the the entire driver is invisible. also one time I was lining up for the start of the race but I moved up 2 positions same situation tiametmarduk had in his recent career mode hope this is helpfull

Any chance that the 1.7 patch can feature driver numbers on the grid boards (held by the grid girls). Also, driver heads disappear on the Xbox One disappear when looking behind too (particularly Ricciardo)

As per the original post, so that we can properly track any questions or issues with 1.6, please report bugs in the 'Technical Assistance' forum here: http://forums.codemasters.com/categories/f1-games-technical-assistance

I don't want to, but if not, I might have to close this thread or start deleting posts. The Technical Assistance forum is the place for anything not specifically related to 1.6 :).

@jennyannem having reached Rank 39 in online public matchmaking you say that the stats will reset does this include all Xp will be lost and everyone will have to start at Level 1 again. I dont want 40 hours down the drain going for the Another Lap achievement all for nothing.

I am not saying is essential but better should wear black gloves .Also Lewis Hamilton s helmet should be yellow as it supposed to be .Could you  add them with an update after fixing all the other bugs that make the game sometimes unplayable?
Have the grey boots in the podium cutscene been fixed? I'm going to have a look tomorrow :)

1: I have found a pit limiter bug because I had to get used to the pit limiter button. I have not tried to reproduce the bug, it happened in Australia after turning the pit limiter button on and off and then entering the pit without the limiter enabled. The game then turned the pit limiter on and jumped straight to 80KPH and got me airborne too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ru7OaR_Muk

2: Also when entering the pit you always jump straight to the pit limit speed, even though you have maybe run out of fuel, or have a puncture etc. This should be more realistic as well, so it takes the right time to accelerate to the maximum speed in the pit lane.

3: I watched Aarava's F1 career video, where he got a 20 second time penalty for falling back too far during the safety car period, even though he tried to catch up to the cars in front. https://youtu.be/qIEZH9FvRyc?t=20m8s

IvanoZ023 said:
Training and qualifications AI is broken. Maybe because of the fast forward or commands go to garage.  It must be fixed as soon as possible. Qualy 18 race 2. Thanx.
An easy fix would be to either lower the difficulty for qualy or raise the difficulty for the race. I know it's annoying and I hope it gets fixed soon, but that should fix that problem temporarily. (I actually can't believe that noone else has posted this idea. It came to my mind immediately.)

Watch the latest Aarava video: 18 pilots punished and 20 seconds of punishment and the safety car was not near
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIEZH9FvRyc

Thanks for fixing the FFB issues! But now i have no textures... See this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTnRXcaW53A

So Codemasters, when will the online stats be reset ? F1support told us in another thread that you were planning this this morning. And we still don't have an answer, our online level will also be reset ? I hope not !!

@jennyannem @Lozzy

Hello!

I played F1 2017 on the PS4.

The Game have a great Bug. Several AI cars remain in the garage of the end of Q3 in Full Qualifying. Grand Prix, Championship-Season. They only make a one quick round.

The Problem is in every Full Qualifying. 

Please look this: https://youtu.be/2apx_GtTOlc

Best regards

Any chance that the 1.7 patch can feature driver numbers on the grid boards (held by the grid girls). Also, driver heads disappear on the Xbox One disappear when looking behind too (particularly Ricciardo)

Any chance patch 1.07 could be a whole new game? 

Any chance patch 1.07 could be a whole new game? 
You mean, like F1 2018?

alex96f1 said:
  @jennyannem "AI drivers will suffer reliability issues in Championships mode" include online championship mode or not?
Quote.... what's the answer?

And accident random now it's possible for IA?

I have the feeling that the game is getting more new bugs then solved bugs with each patch

Lazy fucks fix the bugs already , the game has been released 2 weeks ago and you lazy fucks still dont fixed the bugs on consoles !!!