Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patch 1.6 - Discussion Thread

i have spent over 40 hours getting to rank 42, i do not give a damn about my stats, only my rank, i am a trophy hunter and you have attachaed a bloody trophy to rank 50, AND NOW your gonna reset my damn RANK, 40+ hours down the drain,

if my rank gets reset ill contact my retailer for a refund and NEVER buy or even rent another codies game again, i have been a fan of your games for many years but you really know how to piss people off and destroy your own fan base.

This is perfetic and you treat your customers like excrement.

i have spent nearly 2 weeks getting to rank 42 you cant be serious in resetting rank. after all this is your fault not ours i will be taking this further if i have wasted hours and hours for nothing. this is totally out of order

Seit froh dass die das Game fixen. Es sind bloß 2 Wochen vergangen. Die kann man locker aufholen ihr Heulsusen. Euch kann man eh nichts recht machen. Fuck Kiddies

this is ridiculous wiping peoples rank we have done this fairly its not our fault you have messed up your end but to do this to players that have spent hours after hours stinks.

... and that's why I never touch the online mode of any game I play until at least three or four weeks after its release. Especially if I know there's a s**t-ton of bugs and glitches. 

Another idea would be to have 2x, 3x, ... XP for a certain time period to catch up the lost progress...
   That's a very good idea, in fact I think it would be fair to have at least 5x XP for about 10 days or so. 

this is ridiculous wiping peoples rank we have done this fairly its not our fault you have messed up your end but to do this to players that have spent hours after hours stinks.
I'm sure you will live without it!
Go ahead and delete your camapaign save mate. I'm sure you'll live without it. It's only 2 weeks, you can catch up easily. 

Some people care about their online rank and @jennyannem / Codemasters are stealing it because THEY messed up. What a poor performance.

Just because YOU don't care about online doesn't mean all other feel the same.

Just imagine how awesome this would be if Codemasters said "Yep, sorry, stats are messed up. But we really made up our minds and you can keep your rang while we reset just the stats".

The community feedback would be "HOORAY".

But now @jennyannem is like "Oops yeah, we'll just delete your rank too, because, yeah, like, we have to. kthxbye."

I think i'll give away my game for free to someone at the store so that at least one copy less is solt :pensive:

Go ahead and delete your camapaign save mate. I'm sure you'll live without it. It's only 2 weeks, you can catch up easily. 

Some people care about their online rank and @jennyannem / Codemasters are stealing it because THEY messed up. What a poor performance.

I think that codemasters follow priorities... I think that a lot of  the F1 2017 customers comes from online championships and i think too that multiplayer issues fix is more important than a silly rank/leaderboards. Kids cry for this reason! 
The rankings will be wiped for everyone. So if you've been so good before, you'll be back in the top leaderbord!
I told you, help codemasters, not write km of posts for only crying to codies about ranks wiping. They will wipe rankings, STOP!

Have a good day!

I think that codemasters follow priorities... I think that a lot of  the F1 2017 customers comes from online championships and i think too that multiplayer issues fix is more important than a silly rank/leaderboards. Kids cry for this reason! 
The rankings will be wiped for everyone. So if you've been so good before, you'll be back in the top leaderbord!
I told you, help codemasters, not write km of posts for only crying to codies about ranks wiping. They will wipe rankings, STOP!

Have a good day!
not when ppl work towards trophies im not bothered about wins just my rank that i put hours into achieving the ranks have been done legit not the messed up stats that are showing 

Why always this "kids" argument? Find something new...

Reset my stats, reset my position in the leaderboard, all fine, was rubbish corrupt anway,

But let me keep my online level. Can't be that hard "codies".

Look at all the butthurt people.... stats where messed up from the beginning, you could have seen this one coming, because well, it's Codemasters....

People threatening to sue CM.... yeah good luck with that, send me an invite for in court i wanna see that freakshow

Have a good day!
not when ppl work towards trophies im not bothered about wins just my rank that i put hours into achieving the ranks have been done legit not the messed up stats that are showing 
I think that the ranks are not basic! It is most important to fix issues on career and multiplayer. But, this is only my opinion.

Out of curiousity, how long did the beta process go on for with f1 2017? the impression I got was that it seemed to mostly focus on tweaks to the physics and handling of the game which I definitely turned out to be a good thing as 2017 "feels" amazing. But at the same time it would have been good to iron out a lot of the bugs and issues during the beta period

Well It seems beta testers where busy playing the game and giving no or low feedback to codies

Beta testing process needs a lot of tweaking. Choosing beta community I see it as an issue leading to those many bugs post release

Out of curiousity, how long did the beta process go on for with f1 2017? the impression I got was that it seemed to mostly focus on tweaks to the physics and handling of the game which I definitely turned out to be a good thing as 2017 "feels" amazing. But at the same time it would have been good to iron out a lot of the bugs and issues during the beta period
Beta started on 23rd of May and we could try the beta about 1 week each version. It was imprinted a lot in the multiplayer and car hanling/setups.
TARJAM said:
Well It seems beta testers where busy playing the game and giving no or low feedback to codies

Beta testing process needs a lot of tweaking. Choosing beta community I see it as an issue leading to those many bugs post release
Maybe there was too low reports, but codies wrong the online mode beta test imho! How can we test the online if the only rooms available was with 2-3 players and with the mode/rules who codies want? For example, a lot of the actual online issues happens only (or most of times) when you are in a lot of persons in the lobby! Ok, you've to test what codies need, but i think that the final user should be heard more. Last thing, imho codies should give more code to the players of the championships/leagues in the future. 4 example, in our league only 2 players wal lucky and could try the beta versions!

So, wait. People are seriously complaining about some "rank", which defines how much time you spent onto the game, getting reset? Come on. The game was buggy from the beginning, you knew it was going to be fixed at some point, yet you still put in all that "time" to rank up. Surely, instead of complaining, you can just level up again after it's reset? But no, you guys forget about that a lot, hmm? The "prestige" function would do the exact same thing. Stop complaining.

There are more important issues in the game to complain about than your "no-life" rank getting deleted, like the numerous DSQ glitches or the constant blue and yellow flags. But no. Everyone is too childish and moaning about ranks for that. Let Codemasters do what they are planning on doing. Stop expecting so much out of them. They can't magically get everything right 'first time'.

God. A lot of butthurt people on these forums. No wonder Codemasters wants to ignore half of them. No constructive criticism and constant complaining. No please in some people.

LOL. No constructive criticism? Reset stats, keep rank / level. Simple as that. Guess that's too much to expect from these "codies" then.

Or let them have 2x or 3x XP for a few days.

And again, a lot of bla bla, childish, no-life, codies <3, ...

There are people who care about the rang and the related trophies. But sure, they are all stupid, because there are "more important" problems. Syria, maybe, and North Korea.

"Stop expecting so much of them". That's the only useful phrase of that wall of missunderstanding. Go ahead and delete your campaign save. You can do it again after deletion, can't you? I love these arrogant people that can't understand the POV of others... just because THEIR stuff is SO important and rank is just for no-life kids.

So, wait. People are seriously complaining about some "rank", which defines how much time you spent onto the game, getting reset? Come on. The game was buggy from the beginning, you knew it was going to be fixed at some point, yet you still put in all that "time" to rank up. Surely, instead of complaining, you can just level up again after it's reset? But no, you guys forget about that a lot, hmm? The "prestige" function would do the exact same thing. Stop complaining.

There are more important issues in the game to complain about than your "no-life" rank getting deleted, like the numerous DSQ glitches or the constant blue and yellow flags. But no. Everyone is too childish and moaning about ranks for that. Let Codemasters do what they are planning on doing. Stop expecting so much out of them. They can't magically get everything right 'first time'.

God. A lot of butthurt people on these forums. No wonder Codemasters wants to ignore half of them. No constructive criticism and constant complaining. No please in some people.
45 effing hours, you want me to da all of that again. got so many other games to play instead of doing that again