Sign in to follow this  

All F2014 video

Just found some video of F1 2014 :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjl7s_8TdhE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCYS--G9NME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJrEnD20dB8

IS IT NOT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A NORMAL GAME PLAY VIDEO WITH A COMPETENT PLAYER TO SHOW US HOW THE GAME PLAYS??? ALREADY A CRASH VIDEO FOR A GAME THAT ISN'T OUT YET?? NOT A GOOD EXAMPLE OF YOUR GAME CM NO? ALSO EVERYONE DISSIPOINTED WITH THE WILLIAMS LIVERY FOR SURE NOW FOR SEEING THE GAME IT IS OBVIOUS CM DIDN'T WANT TO PAY MARTINI MILLIONS OF ££££ FOR WHAT IS A CUT AND PASTE GAME.... FOR SURE IN THE NEWGEN GAME THE WILLIAMS WILL HAVE THE MARTINI LIVERY PRESENT AND CORRECT BECAUSE IT WILL BE MORE '''''''WORTH THEIR WHILE'''''!!

IS IT NOT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A NORMAL GAME PLAY VIDEO WITH A COMPETENT PLAYER TO SHOW US HOW THE GAME PLAYS??? ALREADY A CRASH VIDEO FOR A GAME THAT ISN'T OUT YET?? NOT A GOOD EXAMPLE OF YOUR GAME CM NO? ALSO EVERYONE DISSIPOINTED WITH THE WILLIAMS LIVERY FOR SURE NOW FOR SEEING THE GAME IT IS OBVIOUS CM DIDN'T WANT TO PAY MARTINI MILLIONS OF ££££ FOR WHAT IS A CUT AND PASTE GAME.... FOR SURE IN THE NEWGEN GAME THE WILLIAMS WILL HAVE THE MARTINI LIVERY PRESENT AND CORRECT BECAUSE IT WILL BE MORE '''''''WORTH THEIR WHILE'''''!!
You know what is really weird?The CMR Remastered has a correct version of the Martini livery on 1999 Ford Focus and a few days later CM makes excuses for not using a correct livery of the same company on F1 2014.Really disappointing stuff from a company that has given a great attention to detail in earlier days.

I don't suppose you guys considered that Martini is an alcohol brand and can't be featured in a PEGI 3 game playable by kids...
Likewise older F1 games in the 90's didn't feature the Marlboro logo on the Ferrari, the B&H livery on the Jordan or the Rothmans on the Williams..

Of course you did...

Youre re smart guys!

I'm a bit less than impressed with 2014 along with 90% of the community, too. But the Williams livery is completely understandable! The red stripe is a trademark of the Martini branding and is instantly recognisable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4-_IW0ikis
Tell me..... have you ever played any of the Gran Turismo series? As you can see here the Lancia has the Martini livery (with red included) and this is a PEGI 3 game as well?? How do you explain that???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbOrtN8uOvE

The same here in Forza 5 another PEGI 3 game this time with MARTINI written as well!!! Like i said CM don't want to spend lots of money to Martini for this year's game as it's not worth it, therefore we have this Williams livery!!! Are you going to disagree again??

I don't suppose you guys considered that Martini is an alcohol brand and can't be featured in a PEGI 3 game playable by kids...
Likewise older F1 games in the 90's didn't feature the Marlboro logo on the Ferrari, the B&H livery on the Jordan or the Rothmans on the Williams..

Of course you did...

Youre re smart guys!

I'm a bit less than impressed with 2014 along with 90% of the community, too. But the Williams livery is completely understandable! The red stripe is a trademark of the Martini branding and is instantly recognisable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4-_IW0ikis
Tell me..... have you ever played any of the Gran Turismo series? As you can see here the Lancia has the Martini livery (with red included) and this is a PEGI 3 game as well?? How do you explain that???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbOrtN8uOvE

The same here in Forza 5 another PEGI 3 game this time with MARTINI written as well!!! Like i said CM don't want to spend lots of money to Martini for this year's game as it's not worth it, therefore we have this Williams livery!!! Are you going to disagree again??
Maybe because thats a USER CREATED LIVERY!. If you'd done the research you would know. Cm's games arent perfect, and ill be the first one to admit that but blindly bashing them gets the fans nowhere.

Hammymansell, those are custom liveries in a game licences by a video games company. Not FOM who have an image to uphold..
If FOM don't want the livery then surely it wouldn't be in real F1 would it

I don't see any other explaination for Codies keeping the martini livery out other than some legal issue.  Some countries prohibit the advertisement of alcohol and tobacco.  Codies also may not have the funding to overcome the legal issues to market the game that has alcohol as a main sponsor.  

In the States, Nascar is very popular.  Alcohol and tobacco are both BIG sponsors of the series.  I can remember with the series was called the "Winston Cup" and everyone called it that.  But when I played the video game, it said the "Nascar Series Cup" anytime it was referred to.  Also, one of the racers drove a car that everyone referred to the "Budweiser car", but in the game it was called by the car number instead of its nickname. 

To add to the confusion, in the soccer game FIFA, there is a team that has "Corona" plastered across the front of their jerseys (not a soccer fan, but you Brits probably know the team with red/white striped jerseys).  But the team was not known as the "Corona Team", but by another name which escapes me. 

OGFedfan said:
I don't see any other explaination for Codies keeping the martini livery out other than some legal issue.  Some countries prohibit the advertisement of alcohol and tobacco.  Codies also may not have the funding to overcome the legal issues to market the game that has alcohol as a main sponsor.  

In the States, Nascar is very popular.  Alcohol and tobacco are both BIG sponsors of the series.  I can remember with the series was called the "Winston Cup" and everyone called it that.  But when I played the video game, it said the "Nascar Series Cup" anytime it was referred to.  Also, one of the racers drove a car that everyone referred to the "Budweiser car", but in the game it was called by the car number instead of its nickname. 

To add to the confusion, in the soccer game FIFA, there is a team that has "Corona" plastered across the front of their jerseys (not a soccer fan, but you Brits probably know the team with red/white striped jerseys).  But the team was not known as the "Corona Team", but by another name which escapes me. 

Agree also in PES one of the Champion's League's sponsors is Heineken or however it's spelt a beer company that doesn't show up in PES either all the other sponsors do though. So obviously it's a bit more complicated than we'd like to think. Anyway if you're on PC with 2014 you'll probably be in luck as a modder will  probably put it in. Not that it bothers me either way.

Of course you did...

Youre re smart guys!

Why didn't they use the "RACING" livery used by the Williams team in Bahrain? Codies have further censored the censored livery, where does it end?

Ferrari's current censored Marlboro livery seems fine to put into the loungerooms of young kids, why havent Codies censored that further by putting a dare I say barcode there in its place? Philip Morris must be laughing straight to the bank..

How about the Lotus livery which is clearly a homage to JPS even if Genii arent directly receiving sponsorship money from Imperial Tobacco (at least not that we know of), you dont see Codies putting a plain black Lotus in the game or changing the gold to white or anything.

All the older games from the tobacco days had the appropriate alternate non-tobacco liveries used by the teams IRL, Martini have been heavily screwed by Codemasters by not having their alternate livery used in the game.

I don't understand why all the wheels are coming off in the crash video's.  F1 cars have tethers which stop the wheels detaching from the car but in the video's if you sneeze the wheel falls off!!

At 1:20 of that crash video, the rear wing of a Mercedes comes apart.  Is that the first time in this series of games that we've seen that?

At 1:20 of that crash video, the rear wing of a Mercedes comes apart.  Is that the first time in this series of games that we've seen that?
Yes, but the problem is that they showed us similar crash videos of F1 2013 before the release. Won't make it into the game I guess.