Sign in to follow this  

Touring Car Legends Download Problem (Xbox)

An online buddy I race with bought this pack but can't download it. I remember a similar problem with with other DLC so is is there a solution to to this.

I also wanted to get this pack for those two tracks but but am reluctant to now I have heard that this sort of problem is is still around.

Absolutely crazy that this is still happening. 

There was some problem when the DLC's came out on Xbox. I bought the Road & Track pack. I bought the dlc from the in-game store. And I had a terrible time getting it to work until there was a  Xbox 360 update from MS themselves for all users of the Xbox in general. Then it worked.

The Touring Legends pack came out & some people had trouble downloading it and they were using the in-game store link. I went to the Marketplace link. And had no problems. So if you do decide to get the pack I would get it from the Marketplace area and download it there. There is a problem on MS's side not CM's side.

Your friend should try the tips outlined on Xbox support site there is a specific area where your friend can see a troubleshooting listing for downloading dlc. http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/downloadable-content/troubleshoot-downloadable-content I hope this helps & the MS support is actually really good, patient, & helpful. Good luck.

An online buddy I race with bought this pack but can't download it. I remember a similar problem with with other DLC so is is there a solution to to this.

I also wanted to get this pack for those two tracks but but am reluctant to now I have heard that this sort of problem is is still around.

Absolutely crazy that this is still happening. 
Don't worry buy the Touring Legends dlc! I did it from xbox marketplace and it worked! (Yesterday i bought the sprint pack dlc and i couldn't dowload it but then after few hours i restarted the dwload and it worked) So the point is that if u have problems at the beginning then with some patience it will work! Good luck and Have fun

@Loore‌ Any word from Microsoft on this?
Having paid $12.99, I'm getting the exact same "Can't Download" 0%-->1%-->0% loop that afflicted the Best of the British pack.

mrlahey said:
@Loore‌ Any word from Microsoft on this?
Having paid $12.99, I'm getting the exact same "Can't Download" 0%-->1%-->0% loop that afflicted the Best of the British pack.
Nothing yet, I will chase. You're the first person I've seen mention the "stuck download", everyone else seems to be downloading fine, as @Phil88TC‌ mentions.

That exact same thing happened to me. I tried to get it on Saturday and Sunday and it always does the same thing just like in the video. And I've tried to clear my cache and restart it. I even got it through the xbox marketplace and it still refuses to download. 

Two guys I race race with in our Grid Autosport League have have similar problems having paid for it they can't download or use it. Both are from the US so is it a problem only with US gamertags. 

I really wanted to get this but have been put off due to this problem even though I'm in the UK. 

I have the same problem as discussed. I will try the Xbox Marketplace. 

Edit: Nope Marketplace didn't work either. This is the only game I've had these issues with. I downloaded Dishonored(the whole game), and all the DLC's for it as well as countless other Games,with no issues. So its not connection and its not my Cache, but this game sure has taken my Cash$$$ :( and I've nothing in return. 

can can also confirm the same problem. Fails to download although it is ticked as though it has been. I tried to re-download it but get the the same failed to download error. This was from from the marketplace. The money has been taken but the DLC cannot be downloaded!!! 

@Loore can you please raise this again. Totally ridiculous situation. 

Yeah.. $2.99 is one thing but $13.00 is another. They shouldn't take the damn money until the shit is downloaded and verified. @Loore , I realized that is pocket change to a Big Developer like yourself, but for some of us Working Stiffs that a couple of Lunches. We save, scrape and scrounge to by your products only to have it slap us in the face and tell us we can't download it! IT IS ONLY WITH GRID AUTOSPORT! This can be fixed!!! 

syorks said:
mrlahey said:
UPDATE: It's working for me now.
It's still not working for me. Did you have to do anything to get it to work?
Honestly, it seems pretty random. I had cleared the cache earlier, but it hadn't helped.

Well, the good news is that I switched the Xbox on this morning just to try again and this time it worked :) I followed this process... I had the game tile selected in Xbox Home and used the X button for game details and then selected the extras category. From here the packs was showing with a tick against it as if I had already downloaded it but I slelected the option to re-download and viola it worked.

However, I did the exact same thing last night and it didn't work so not sure why it worked this time and don't have any other tips for anyone else having the problem other than to just keep trying and hope that this gets resolved ASAP. It's certainly put me off going for any of the other DLC's though which is a shame as I would probably have picked some of them up.

We'll let Microsoft know we're getting reports of the issue. Unfortunately it is an error from their side and as it's on their systems there's little we can do to help, which is greatly frustrating. Please do keep me updated if it starts working for you etc :)

Can you please confirm if you're in Europe or US?

Thanks Loore, i'm in the UK. Both guys in the league I run in are from the US and neither have yet been able to download it despite several attempts. One also had the same problem with the Best of British pack and it took three weeks before it eventually worked.

I can also confirm that the same thing happened with the Sprint Pack yesterday. It failed from the Marketplace, so I went in-game and re-tried. It went 0%-->1%-->0%-->1%-->2% and then finished no problem. You just have to keep trying, it seems.

I just tried it again and it worked!  :D I didn't do anything different so it seems like the problem might just go away if you wait long enough. 

I am glad it looks like everybody got the download to work. Good grief was it frustratimg when I could not get the R&T pack to work. I spent hours trying and then gave up on it. Then after a console updare it worked. So I guess the moral of the story is patience is still a virtue.

No, it is not working for everyone.
The only dlc pack i can download is the coupe style pack.
I spent several hrs with microsoft techs trying to solve the problem.
I have been monitoring their forums, and it seems others are having the same issue. And some of the complaints are coming from places other than the U.S.
The symptoms are all the same,download progress will either stay at zero,
or it will go from 0% to 1% and the dreaded cant download messag will appear.

One other thing. It would seem many custumers are getting refunds for thier purchases, myself included.
If this continues, Codemasters will have to step in. I know a few people who are worried about downloading the game and dlc alltogether. I hope Codemasters and/or Microsoft can fix this soon.