Sign in to follow this  

Touring Car Legends Download Problem (Xbox)

Having problems with the DLC myself (I'm still working on trying to get the Road and Track pack, tbh, once I get that one to work I'll DL the others...) and as location was of note, I am attempting download from Houston, Texas.

Yeah, I know that's more specific than U.S., but you might find the information helpful and I doubt that even if I had stalkers here they'd locate me in a metropolitan area with close to 6 million people.

i bought road and track cars dlc but it won´t download it, it says ´´can´t download road and track cars´´
i also bought boost pack dlc but it downloaded it instantly
why is this happening????????? this really f**king annoying
i live in Finland

I've flagged this back up, we'll once again get in touch with Microsoft.

Can I ask anyone effected by this to please let us know:
  • The DLC Pack
  • The country you are in 
Cheers!

All dlc packs are effected. I dont know about boost pack becuase I havnt tried to download that yet. I managed to get the coupe style pack after hrs of troubleshooting with microsoft,but we have no idea what made the difference.Every pack I paid for has trouble downloading. I live in the U.S.

Microsoft refunded me for the dlc I purchased and they wanted me to "repurchase" everything all over again.However,this was not possible because apparently the original license is still on my xbox360.Even with my refund, i could not purchase the items again.I get the "Download Again" option.Odd, since the content never got to my hard drive in the first place.

Loore said:

• The DLC Pack
  • The country you are in 
Cheers!
Sprint Pack and Road and Track Pack (for some reason Touring Car Legends worked fine - which is weird but cool)
United States. 

Loore said:

• The DLC Pack
  • The country you are in 
Cheers!

road and track pack and the x5 garage slots
im in the uk

Further update on this, we've received word from Microsoft that they are currently investigating, more updates as and when they happen.

I'm unable to download the Touring Legends pack, I've tried a few times since I bought it 2 days ago, it gets to 1% then stops.
I'm in the UK & haven't had any problem downloading the other DLC's .

Same problem here in Germany and those advices from Codemasters support team (clear chace,...) do not work. Any news?

indeed, I tried clearing my cache but am still unable to get the touring legends pack

keep trying and await news I suppose

Thank god Tuesday almost here. They made this fame to much of a grind and now I'm sick of trying to get to lvl 250 damn data corruption .

I still haven't been able to get the touring legends dlc. I've cleared my 360's cache, bebooted my internet connection but still no joy

come on codies for heavens sake. I've given you the money for the game and I want to give you 10 pounds more!

This is still with Microsoft sorry, haven't heard anything since the initial "we're investigating" last week.

Loore said:
This is still with Microsoft sorry, haven't heard anything since the initial "we're investigating" last week.

wouldn't be so bad if it didn't take the money till it was installed successfully, but here I am 10 quid down in my ms account and nothing to show for it

before anyone says it. I'm aware that ms purchasing is the same in all cases, ie take the cash then send goods and that codies didn't make it that way

in any case, I've paid in good faith and I want my product codies. simple as that

Loore said:

wouldn't be so bad if it didn't take the money till it was installed successfully, but here I am 10 quid down in my ms account and nothing to show for it

before anyone says it. I'm aware that ms purchasing is the same in all cases, ie take the cash then send goods and that codies didn't make it that way

in any case, I've paid in good faith and I want my product codies. simple as that

the problem is that it's with Microsoft, the problem is on Microsoft's end not Codemasters end anymore. I'm not sure what is going on between Codemasters and Microsoft but obviously something is not right .

I've been having the very same problem for about 2 weeks now. I'm in the U.S. Tried support chats with MS twice and both times they gave up....last one told me to go look on the CodeMasters forums. Nice. I also tried downloading from the web site as well as various ways from the console....I still get the same result.....the download bar shows up, goes to 1%, drops back to 0% and then I get a pop up message telling me that it can't be downloaded, even though it says that it's already been downloaded.
I also tested other games for which I've purchased DLC by 're-downloading' them. No problems at all. It's ONLY Grid AutoSport. Too bad....I love the game.

Is this only happening with Codemasters DLC or any DLC from any company?
This is the only game its ever happened with. Microsoft tech support have taken me through certain steps to try and getting this to work. This includes...

It's actually a problem that is effecting other games, not just ours - that's been confirmed to us by Microsoft.

Great to hear it's starting to work for people, I believe Microsoft have identified the problem and are currently making the necessary changes to each of the DLC packs, but as always, this may take time to circulate throughout the world.

I  just got my money for the Touring legends DLC refunded, been trying to download it for over a week & seems pointless having as I.m unable to play online at all this evening due to the freezing issue.