Sign in to follow this  

Touring Car Legends Download Problem (Xbox)

Don't bother nobody plays them anyway, all it does is segregate lobbies of what little people that are left.

Maybe they should look Drive club DLC; free tracks  ,and buy the cars 

And if you ever find a lobby that uses them (unlikely) you'll most likely end up staring at a frozen screen anyway.

am I correct in thinking that we can't save the touring legends extra championships part way through? :(
Correct. It must make sense to someone somewhere. Someone who's never played a computer game possibly.

kimdurose said:
am I correct in thinking that we can't save the touring legends extra championships part way through? :(
Correct. It must make sense to someone somewhere. Someone who's never played a computer game possibly.

Seriously!! What bonehead design decision is that!! Oh the same one that forces you to play online to level up the cars for tuning.. now it makes sesne :/

kimdurose said:

lol! :D

Unfortunately we all found out after buying it.  So much for buyer beware.  It's the same with the Sprint pack.  But that doesn't take an hour or more to complete.  I don't even run the practice or qualifying because I have a RL and had to run it 4 times before I finished the 1st championship because of RL and the game freezing 2x.

Loore said:
I've flagged this back up, we'll once again get in touch with Microsoft.

Can I ask anyone effected by this to please let us know:
  • The DLC Pack
  • The country you are in 
Cheers!

UK cant download the best of British car pack.

Hello to everybody,
I write from France.
I would like to report you I have bought 6 DLC Packs and I can't download two of them :
- The British Car Pack
- The Sprint Pack
Thanks to you to consider my reporting.

I don't know if someone read this topic, I think the answer is NO but I would like to say that today ( Tuesday 18 November ) I can download the British Car Pack and the Sprint Pack.

I don't know if it's because the Xbox Live is update every week but, in my case, the problem have been corrected with the Xbox Live update  the next week after the purchase....