Jump to content Jump to content

HELP PLEASE, KEYBOARD TURN IN ISSUES !!!!

Hi everybody ,

I`m new in f12013...but find it very hard  for playing ?? I used to play  Geoff C GP2/3/ and GP4 several years back, and can say I was quite good.
I was in "retirement" with f1 games more than 5/6 years
Now I`m start playing f12013  but this game it`s far more different in terms of handling the car.
I`m a keyboard player and discover that turning in it`s very difficult in this game.
I always miss the apex, override chicane, cutting corners, etc...
When I start turning in it`s always maximum turn. 
Do I have to set some things in the game, to have less turning in ???
How to get rid of this issue??
Thanks for Your support....
Teo

First,  in my opinion  you cannot compare different games and especially handling. I have raced F12013 a few times with the keyboard and I have to admit that it is a lot harder than racing with a steering wheel (duh) but it's certainly not impossible.

My steering also goes to full-lock when I press either left or right, I don't think there is any way to go around this. However, I would recommend to turn down the AI difficulty and enable assists (I race on Professional/Expert with a keyboard and Legend with a steering wheel) to get started again after such a long time. Furthermore, you should definetely try Time Trial to find out what works best for you.

Good luck!
I also play with keyboard and I have no problem with turn-in. What controller do you have configured in the menu. It makes a big difference if you have keyboard specifically set or not. As all other type of controller have no need of reduced steering input.