Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

f1 season nearly over before f1 2017 is perfect

The thing that bugs me about codemasters game is : with the late release of game and by the time they release patches to make game playable, maybe i mean injoyable....the f1 season is over , so its like playing an old game.......i will wait  before i buy again......same for the rest GTsport and PC2 all the same but with these too games they are dateless......f1 goes out of date quick...

As per usual this season. Stop being a demander and allow them time, as we see with other companies, people whinge and demand, what happens the game stops. Look at that abortion call rfactor 2, rfactor 1 had promise, people decided no, lets go to a new game, and all I can say is, fail. Look at where it ended up putting ISI, dead in the water. Give codemasters time, NO new game is perfect, I don't care who the company is and who says it will be, anyone who thinks so is delusional 

they bring a patch every few days so you cant complain about that.

I think there are still some issues, maybe some big issues, but if they work really hard they can fix the most in the next 2-3 weeks.

It will never be perfect, but i dont expect that either.. cause there is no way you can satisfy every player.
Then again, i think they should just skip F1 2018 or make it an update from 2017, wich is basically driver change, livery change ,add halo's and 1circuit (paul ricard) and theyre done. Then focus on a more stable game for 2019 or 2020 wich comes out at the start of the F1 season.

Paul Ricard is an awful circuit really can't believe they put it back on the F1 calendar its just massive coloured sections of safety tarmac and anyone thats ever watched a race there will tell you its boring, so much for the new management of F1 being better than Bernie. The Algarve in Portugal has a circuit which is F1 approved and the teams have already tested at it and the F1 drivers said it was a fantastic track, its also only 35mins from the main tourist airport Faro airport, they should have held the race there instead of France and the crowds would have been huge at that time year, holiday season. Paul Ricard with its massive coloured run off areas and the Halo on F1 cars aint going to bring people into the sport.

Anyway the most famous quote about the new Paul Ricard France circuit is the best one.....
 " The road to the circuit is far more interesting and exciting than the actual circuit..."

I dunno, aMagny Cours was seriously bad but at least it didn't have the crazy luminous blue and red safety tarmac everywhere that just looks terrible on TV lol. 
The funniest thing is they said Magny Cours was boring and too far out in the countryside. So they move it to Paul Ricard which is boring and... far out in the countryside haha
Typical F1 management lol 

I think it's closer to some airports isn't it? Something as simple as that makes a big difference to where they choose. Who cares about the track if we can cram it full. Once it stop being full or subsidised by GOVT we can move on...

Most likely.
The airport will mainly help the teams I suppose. From what I understand in term of spectators the circuit is hard to get to, one of my colleagues had a gifted track day there and they could only get a rent-a-car to the track,  not even a bus stopped near from Marseille etc. They will most likely lay on transport for the GP but still docent bode well for fans.