Jump to content Jump to content

A few questions about Touring Legends

@Loore‌ so I've finished the 3 touring championships, and while the content was ok I have a few queries.

1.) Why only 12 cars on the track? There's 9 liveries, so there's more than enough teams to run a full 16 car grid.

2.) Why is the 850 Estate labeled as RWD in the menus but is clearly FWD in races?

3.) Why wasn't more garage space provided for this pack? Even with the season pass I can't buy one of these cars as I have used up all of my garage slots. Whoever decided that was a good idea needs to be sacked. All players should at least be able to buy 1 car from each class, & some. 
2.) Why is the 850 Estate labeled as RWD in the menus but is clearly FWD in races?
And it Was FWD in real world too. That's a menu mistake, it doesn't bother me at all, but could hot fixed atleast for PC.
3.) Why wasn't more garage space provided for this pack? Even with the season pass I can't buy one of these cars as I have used up all of my garage slots. Whoever decided that was a good idea needs to be sacked. All players should at least be able to buy 1 car from each class, & some. 
We (singleplayers) can't have custom liveries, You can't have all cars at once. Codies felt like giving evyrone everything would be spoiling, I think ;D

@Loore‌ so I've finished the 3 touring championships, and while the content was ok I have a few queries.

1.) Why only 12 cars on the track? There's 9 liveries, so there's more than enough teams to run a full 16 car grid.

I totally AGREE!!! Why only 12 cars CODIES???????!!! And don't even think to tell us u weren't able to run 16 cars at the same time, no more excuses!!! Remember u shouldn't decide on this thing and u mustn't impose us this!
PAY Attention  IT'S UP TO US TO DECIDE IF WE WANT TO RACE WITH 12 OR 16 cars!!!! Give us an option to change the number of cars or simply put 16 cars everywhere!!!
IT'S IMPORTANT, I BEG U TO GIVE US 16 CARS ON GRID START for:
1.TOURING LEGENDS DLC and IF I SET CUSTOM CUP RACES TOO!
2.ALL the TOURING DISCIPLINES: CUT-C/B/A/CLASSIC/LEGENDS/V8 Super Cars and ALSO IF I SET CUSTOM CUP RACES ON SPRINT PACK DLC!!! (I discovered this yesterday in Touring custom cup races on Sprint Pack we only have 12 Cars :( AWFUL!) 
3.WE Would like To race Touring Legends on RACE.NET CHALLENGES TOO!
We Payed Good Money fot these DLC, can we have 16 CARS PLEASE?

1) This will be fixed in an upcoming patch, you will be able to race 16 cars on the grid.

2) Have mentioned it to the team, hoping to have it fixed.

3) Will pass on your feedback regarding the garage pack.
@loore 16 cars patch is this consule also or just PC ? If is for consules i hope the online can handle this and not have crashing issuse .

12 cars online that work is better than 16 cars that  doesnt work ?

16 car grid will only cover single player. You can't just patch on extra slots for online.

I hope that patch doesn't just cover the DLC, it should cover all classes in all offline modes!

@loore 16 cars patch is this consule also or just PC ? If is for consules i hope the online can handle this and not have crashing issuse .

12 cars online that work is better than 16 cars that  doesnt work ?

16 car grid will only cover single player. You can't just patch on extra slots for online.

I hope that patch doesn't just cover the DLC, it should cover all classes in all offline modes!

You are right! I want 16 cars in every disciplines!

Loore said:

1) This will be fixed in an upcoming patch, you will be able to race 16 cars on the grid.

And let's hope you will patch the 16 cars for all disciplines and not only in CAREER MODE but also in CUSTOM CUP RACES and on SPRINT TRACKS TOO! I did some Custom Races on Sprint tracks with all Touring classes and Legends too and there are only 12 cars!

4 more cars makes that big of a difference to u huh ?
yeah 4 more cars make a big difference to me! Bigger pack, more fun! Have u ever saw a race with only 12 cars?? If u say yes then it was a sad race
@Phil88TC‌  it's just 4 more cars to crash into you . I'm fine with 12. Makes no difference to me. In other words there's more important things that they could fix. But I'm pretty sure there done with this game. 
You are right, sure there are more important things that should be fixed but they give us different liveries for T.legends so they can add more cars! I want 4 Alfa Romeo to battle with

Loore said:

Let's hope this will be fixed on both PC and Xbox/PS!

1.Have u noticed the weird "Dancing Boot" of Alfa Romeo 155? It's the only car that after one or few Knocks in the rear bumper has the Boot goes up and down.. :D

2.I also noticed that if i race on hard/very hard in career i struggle but if i do it on custom cup races i finish 2nd or 1st it's more easy so it's just me or someone else can confirm this?

TUSMBOX said:
IROC does a 12 car grid. I don't think a racing series called Intentional Race of Champions could be considered a sad race.

I take that back. 
Ok There aren't sad races man! But for example i wouldn't watch a btcc or V8 Aussie race with only 12 cars, i want a big starting grid! It's all about the show