Sign in to follow this  

Cat C vs. Touring Car Legends

I like Cat C more because its more close racing than with the TC Legends cars. Cat C cars are more same level than TC Legends.

Legends just for the cars. Are very funny and easy to drive for me, but really are less compensate each other altought are only four.

Salute.

I love both but i've found that T. Legends are more fun to race and on Sprint pack tracks are awesome!!! But only 12 cars on the grid...is really sad

Phil88TC said:
I love both but i've found that T. Legends are more fun to race and on Sprint pack tracks are awesome!!! But only 12 cars on the grid...is really sad
The 12 cars should be fixed soon, will be upped to 16 :)

Loore said:
Phil88TC said:
Thanks for letting us know!!!  :D

Got the legends DLC today, from a hour or two on it i would say legends, am fed up with cat c to be honest. For me the GT3 are the best cars in the game, can't wait to get some good runs round Silverstone in the R8. 

Loore said:
Phil88TC said:
Thank you!!!

Didnt expect this fix is coming. Would be it possible to have 16 cars for Street class too?

Loore said:
Phil88TC said:
Thank you!!!

Didnt expect this fix is coming. Would be it possible to have 16 cars for Street class too?
Oh, god no. 12 is plenty for street circuits. 

TUSMBOX said:
Loore said:
Phil88TC said:
Thank you!!!

Oh, god no. 12 is plenty for street circuits. 
Then, why should I have only 12 cars on Brands Hatch? When almost every other class has 16.

Did you mean the street discipline as a whole, or just on street circuits? 16 cars on a street circuit would be chaos squared. If you meant on other circuits, then that's fine. 

Back to topic. I voted cat C more as its just more equal.
A4 in legends seems to have an big edge over the rest of cars, best car in the game IMO, reminds me of Lacetti from G1. Although on right tracks and in good hands Sierra got the advantage. Volvo and Alfa are just too slow off the line.

A4 in legends seems to have an big edge over the rest of cars, best car in the game IMO, reminds me of Lacetti from G1. Although on right tracks and in good hands Sierra got the advantage. Volvo and Alfa are just too slow off the line.
I feel that A4 is faster specially in straights but not conviced me at all ...i´m gonna buy one and improve the tunnig (upgrades for nothing...) i think that 4x4 cars in this game are sligthly slower than the rest...; i´m in love with the Alfa and i´m winning a lot against the A4 in the new tracks Donington and Silversotne; now i would like to try in road tracks the A4; California Highway needs very thigh and decision in every turn, now any try to drift a little bit is much penalty and compromise so a 4x4 car like A4 maybe should be a secure car, any doubt or rectification in that track and you are out!! XD

The other day i win this track with the Alfa against a couple of good drivers in the other models and 4 or 5 AI killer cars, 12 AI cars in this kind of tracks could be a nightmare in very difficult mode....I was luck because i reached the first position since almost the beggining of the race; the Alfa still is for me the best fun and quicker in turns and faster response.

Salute.

TUSMBOX said:
Did you mean the street discipline as a whole, or just on street circuits? 16 cars on a street circuit would be chaos squared. If you meant on other circuits, then that's fine. 
Try 16 cars in Okutama Sprint tracks (not the point to point ones) :disagree: 

andaya said:
I feel that A4 is faster specially in straights but not conviced me at all ...i´m gonna buy one and improve the tunnig (upgrades for nothing...) i think that 4x4 cars in this game are sligthly slower than the rest...; i´m in love with the Alfa and i´m winning a lot against the A4 in the new tracks Donington and Silversotne; now i would like to try in road tracks the A4; California Highway needs very thigh and decision in every turn, now any try to drift a little bit is much penalty and compromise so a 4x4 car like A4 maybe should be a secure car, any doubt or rectification in that track and you are out!! XD

The other day i win this track with the Alfa against a couple of good drivers in the other models and 4 or 5 AI killer cars, 12 AI cars in this kind of tracks could be a nightmare in very difficult mode....I was luck because i reached the first position since almost the beggining of the race; the Alfa still is for me the best fun and quicker in turns and faster response.

Salute.
From my experience (have played it a lot since DLC came out), in a lobby with equal and fast players, it's very hard to win a race with anything but A4 and sometimes Sierra. I won races with Volvo but it wasn't a quality grid, same goes with Alfa. 
A4 handles very well, i'm yet to find better car in this area in the whole game, stable on brakes, no lockups, even when braked hard, great cornering and obvious - accelaration.  On Sprint tracks A4 has deffo the upperhand. What it lacks is only a bit of top speed.

Legends.
driving the Audi as it seems to be the one car to have and as @flowaangelz‌ said: a feeling close to G1.
Done a fair amount of races and it seems as if the ppl who has got the Legends play a tad more fair than the general Touring car players, even though you see cutters from time to time (mainly russians, austrians and french ? )
Had a blast yesterday with some spanyards from the E41-club. dam fair and good racers.

andaya said:

Salute.
From my experience (have played it a lot since DLC came out), in a lobby with equal and fast players, it's very hard to win a race with anything but A4 and sometimes Sierra. I won races with Volvo but it wasn't a quality grid, same goes with Alfa. 
A4 handles very well, i'm yet to find better car in this area in the whole game, stable on brakes, no lockups, even when braked hard, great cornering and obvious - accelaration.  On Sprint tracks A4 has deffo the upperhand. What it lacks is only a bit of top speed.
After trying a lot as a loan car in many races, lobbies, custom cups, etc.. i must admit that is a GREAT car, is almost perfect for the game, difficult to make mistakes and even difficult to "drift" it, a killer, but is not so fun as the Alfa... for my taste. I
´m buying one yet!! XD, maybe not so fun but still a superior-corteous car that not need too much skills to drive, and in good skilled hands it should be amazing. German car rules, i guess...

Salute.

German cars for German alien drivers (REPLAY and me) lol
but my favourite car in TC Legends is the Cossie :)

That doesnt change my mind that Cat C is better.

TC Legends has better cars imo, I like the selection a lot more. I'll take every car for a spin every once in a while, as opposed to Cat C where all I ever pick is the Cruze. MAYBE some miracle shift in desire will make me drive the BMW, but I just don't like it compared to the Cruze.

Also, Volvo. I can't say no to Volvo. Super bias.

I much prefer the selection of cars in TL, it reminds me of the revival meeting they have at Silverstone every year. Good to watch!

Just a shame that the game still thinks that I don't have this pack for online! It's Grid 2 all over again... -___-