Sign in to follow this  

Yellow Dot all the Week

@Loore‌
I think that this is an issue that some people reported other times, but since a Drift online race, trying to make doubles, go figure, i have the yellow dot and by the way i don´t crash or do ANYTHING than nothing. But trying to enter to an online custom cup the system reject me, in some cases, for that yellow unfair dot.

What happens?? will i have this all the year or so?  XD. come on!! fix that please CM.

Salute.

go into custom cup - turn ON impact ratings - race clean - turn white - Leave custom cup - Cant lose white dot now in playlists.

:)

And what the #ell does that yellow dot mean? What do green, white and orange mean dots mean? Where the #ell are the detailed game instructions for GRID Autosport that explain this more than the pamphlet that was included with the game DVD? Or am I just blind and seeing multi-color dots?

Im amazed people still dont know.....

White - little to no contact made
Green - light contact - nothing major
Yellow - Either your 1st ever race or youve been making contact.  your front bumper on                          someone elses car.
Orange - Makes contact alot - beware when trying to pass.  usually troublesome people.
RED - Dirty noob - smashing constantly.  Aviod this person at all costs. 

go into custom cup - turn ON impact ratings - race clean - turn white - Leave custom cup - Cant lose white dot now in playlists.

:)
Many, many thanks man!! It works perfectly. The 3 first races becames to green and then in the 4th becames white.

I didn´t knew this. Other mates was racing with me happens the same; recovery the white dot fair!!

Thank you!!  Salute!!