Jump to content Jump to content

Codemasters, it's fun :)

fanticUA said:

"...MY LOBBY..." !!! :'( :)

(maybe I opened the terrible secret, how they won the race  :\ )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mSyZm9tUtI
LMAO @ YOU!!!!!!   I was also recording.......in HD!

Your "terrible secret as to how the race was won"  was some kind of lag/bug.  Its happened to me a few times.  See the video: http://youtu.be/9Gf2EQ-vkPU

The same race on Silverstone from my point of view: 
http://youtu.be/6YdZ8PfQw3g

I understand now, why you specifically asked for Time Attack.  Even with your corner cutting, you were still too slow to win the races. 

You and the two French guys were the ones cutting the track up like you have shown.   
At least the two French guys are actually fast in the first place, they most likely saw you noobing around the track, and decided to beat you at your own game. They were not cutting corners before you joined the lobby, when we were "Racing".  You are just a slow NOOB!  

Here is that same Indy GP race from my point of view....in HD,  you can see I dont cut any corners......untill,  Im sure there is some "Russian sneakyness" going on. Then I do a little experimenting and discover what you have been doing.  NOOB!  But I dont like this kind of thing, so I slow down, when I see im going to beat my time.   Why dont you show the other messages Fluke sent to you?....NOOB!

http://youtu.be/qH05Fri67j8

And to make the worst of a BAD situation, you go and show the world your crappy driving, and this unfortunate glitch.   Which now means, that more and more people will be doing this crap while playing touring car legends.  So your ability to cheat your way to victory will be greatly diminished.   

Well done Comrade!

@fanticUA‌ 

You came into a collisions off custom cup lobby that I had set up (ie, MY lobby), specifically asked for time trial, cheated by taking advantage of an oversight by Codemasters then sent gloaty messages to Flukey... what were they?  Oh yeah.... "corner cut :)" and then "this is fun".  Then you went on to send me messages accusing me of cheating.

You couldn't even keep up in an online playlist the other day... It seems you can only win by exploiting glitches.  I'll repeat, you are not welcome in my custom lobby's as you don't understand the phrases "Fair play" and "sportsmanship". 

For those of you who may be wondering what this is all about..... basically CM seem to have forgotten to programme in corner cuts for the Touring Legend cars so if anyone else is using them in custom cup I suggest you stick to tracks where corner cuts can't be used, such as street circuits.  That way you'll avoid having cheaters come in and ruin the room as was the case with my lobby last night (see above).
XoxFlukeXox
RTAnoskills
I will not stoop to your level and insult you, I'll just ignore you, you have shown yourself (formerly respected you, now is not)
and the fact that I wrote in the Xbox Live msg, it was a
as certainmentof the problem, not the accusation you, assholes (flowaangelz, once is not considered)
where so much arrogance and aggression (can not answer (it's not question))
Loore said:
We're looking into this :)
thanks, wait
fanticUA said:
XoxFlukeXox
RTAnoskills
I will not stoop to your level and insult you, I'll just ignore you, you have shown yourself (formerly respected you, now is not)
and the fact that I wrote in the Xbox Live msg, it was a as certainmentof the problem, not the accusation you, assholes
where so much arrogance and aggression (can not answer (it's not question))
Loore said:
We're looking into this :)
thanks, wait

Yes you ignore me, ignore lobbies created by us. If you join my lobby, I will turn collision on, and smash you around the track. 

I'm not insulting you, your video shows you being a noob. Which is what you are. Don't take offence,  it's ok to be a noob.  Noob. 
I had thought the other day while playing Touring Legends thst it seem like the corner cuts were not being enforced on certain tracks. This was while playing SP Cup. Not Online, & it was just a complete odd occurence when one of the A.I. just pushed me off the track into a area before a corner. And I just went stright through with no corner cut. I had wondered what happened.

Now unfortunately I know. This is disappointing news indeed. I hope not all of the cats get out of the bag but, I bet it will just be a matter of time. 
fanticUA said:
I will not stoop to your level and insult you, I'll just ignore you,
Funny that, I had some msgs from you for doing nothing.... looks like you dont need to stoop to anyones level, you do that naturally.... -_-

I just randomly got them mid race....I think it was when my team SAS and Team ERI were doing a team competition....

The language in them msgs were not very nice.... Basically in nice and PG rated terms he said "you're scared of me",  "you're are not nice people" and my personal fave "you all woman's private parts".....

:pensive: 
Edit,  how is that offtopic, fantic? You mentioned something, I commented on it, you know, its called conversation! -_-

Fantic....

last night you msgd me after you had wrecked my lobby, falsely accusing me of being  a cheater and that you were going to upload the vid.  If you dont want insults and agression then dont give it out. 

oh and i love how you have now edited your original post and removed some of your accusations.

Youre very good at twisting things.... Remember this.... You were the one who joined my custom lobby, requested a time trial so you could attempt to win by exploiting the glitch and then made out we were the guilty party.  We were having a gd time until you joined and chose to spoil things for everyone else.  Then you come on here and in your original unedited post give a totally incorrect version of events.

Insults and aggression? Look a little closer to home.  People, glasshouses, stones.

Now i understand some strange things, times and paths from users the other day....but one thing:

I´ve notice a difference from the IA in Legends cars, they do strange jumps, movements, penalties and appear-disappear from gosth to real, etc...Anybody knows if this affects to the IA??  (cutting cornering). and noticed strange behaviour in IA "killers" XD...?

Salute.
...falsely accusing me of being  a cheater and that you were going to upload the vid...
second link in first post (i don't know how add youtube video here)
...and after accusing add smile :smile: , you i***t (sorry, second time was not kept) ? read theme name "...it's fun :)"
writing to you, I did not even know that you have a tight sense of humor :\  :)
...it's fun, fun ! FUN !!!

closed, essence of the problem is clear, Codemasters responded
Its not fun, fun fun,  its nooby nooby nooby.  

How is cheating any fun?  Maybe it was fun for you, knowing we would run the track correctly,
Im happy you got to win a few events, you clearly dont get that opportunity very often.  So I hope you enjoy and make the most of this, 

When its fixed you can go back to losing all the time.  

I really dislike cheats,  I believe them to be small unpleasant people.  
However, I like to have fun, just like you.  

Do you think me crashing into you is funny????   I think it will be....