Jump to content Jump to content

Codemasters, it's fun :)

SVENOS said:
Hmm I dont think that this glitches work on PS3. Sometimes when you push to hard you will get on grass and I never had that I DO NOT get a penalty for corner cut. I will get these corner cuts also if its not on purpose...
Yes you are right , you do get corner cuts on the Ps3 for slightly cutting but if you cut a 1/4 of the track off it some times wont give you one

hard for codies to program for every idiot move,other tracks have it too

SVENOS said:
Hmm I dont think that this glitches work on PS3. Sometimes when you push to hard you will get on grass and I never had that I DO NOT get a penalty for corner cut. I will get these corner cuts also if its not on purpose...
Yes you are right , you do get corner cuts on the Ps3 for slightly cutting but if you cut a 1/4 of the track off it some times wont give you one

hard for codies to program for every idiot move,other tracks have it too

Really? OMG if I understand it right then the corner cutting system doesnt fully work. THATS BULLSHIIT -.-
@SVENOS‌ 

Unfortunately corner cuts aren't working on some of the tracks when using the touring car legends in online custom cups.  If you use any of these cars online the best thing to do is only use street circuits, that way ppl can't take advantage of it as corner cuts aren't a factor.  

Fantic... feel free to disagree or off topic me, it seems to be a hobby of yours lol.