Sign in to follow this  

Fastest platform?

@‌Revesburger   

http://youtu.be/rjwba5bmW_U
I honestly believe you are the saddest person on these forums, and you should seriously seek some professional help.

If you read, which I did, many a times were lap times thrown into conversation. Did you read any of page 3? That almost entire page is chock full of discussion of the lap times in the Eibach Challenge. Just because I didn't see the thread until now doesn't mean my input into that conversation is completely nullified or off topic. I'm entitled to my own input in accordance to anything that's been said in the topic, so I gave it. And yeah, I see you as abusing people.

Simply put, I have no time for you to be on your high pompous chair, spouting rude comments just because you think your opinion is golden and you have the most important word of law. You're childish, and I've seen your crap all over the forums. Can it for a sec, bud. Your attitude is exactly what we don't need. Man up, or shut up. /endofftopicrant (Sorry guys, someone seriously needs to learn a lesson.)
He does read it but it doesn't go in, he picks out little irrelevant points to argue and then trolls people on them, I have seen him do it on numerous occasions and it is all for attention whether it be good or bad attention.

Just stop picking on people RTA, first is was me and now you have moved onto the next lot, we sorted our differences on track, everyone is entitled to an opinion and every opinion is valid whether it be right or wrong, just discuss it maturely and have a good debate instead of targeting people.

When the technical facts are there and it gets too technical for him to comprehend it just turns into a flaming session, OK so your crap Xbox which is now 9 YEARS old is as fast as an 8 core PC with 16GB Ram, high end graphics and an SSD??? Yes 60 seconds is 60 seconds blah blah but there is input lag and just because you don't notice it it doesn't exist!!

Discussing which platform is faster on a racing game is a bit of a moot point because yes an older dual core PC would run this about the same as an Xbox but try playing an FPS shooter that runs at 250fps like BO2 does on mine and then play it on Xbox and tell me you ain't gimped on an Xbox?

Don't forget as well that a console is still a PC in a convenient box, but is it still an old PC by today's standards.

Opinions are like Arseholes, everyone has one!

TUSMBOX said:
@‌Revesburger   

I honestly believe you are the saddest person on these forums, and you should seriously seek some professional help.
Best part is that he was maneuvering to take the inside line at 20 MPH with people who see 20 MPH as an attempt to pass. The assumption that anyone would be so kind as to stop their car entirely just for you to be absurdly over cautious is an incorrect assumption, especially cause this looks to play like a public lobby. But that's okay, let me repay a slight nudge that did not alter my race at all with a deliberate slam with the intent to completely ruin someone's race. Pathetic.

If you read, which I did, many a times were lap times thrown into conversation. Did you read any of page 3? That almost entire page is chock full of discussion of the lap times in the Eibach Challenge. Just because I didn't see the thread until now doesn't mean my input into that conversation is completely nullified or off topic. I'm entitled to my own input in accordance to anything that's been said in the topic, so I gave it. And yeah, I see you as abusing people.

Simply put, I have no time for you to be on your high pompous chair, spouting rude comments just because you think your opinion is golden and you have the most important word of law. You're childish, and I've seen your crap all over the forums. Can it for a sec, bud. Your attitude is exactly what we don't need. Man up, or shut up. /endofftopicrant (Sorry guys, someone seriously needs to learn a lesson.)
This is what Im talking about its ok to abuse me.......but i cant do it back.  LMAO

@Amphydoodle  please quote where I have been abusive to you.    I never said you cant add input, or that its nullified.   Here you are insulting me, about me being on MY pompous high chair, and your calling me childish.  
Somewhat Hypocritical I think. 

You post appeared in the middle of frame rate discussion. I stated we were talking FPS.
 Can i help it you were late to the conversation?   What page does your comment appear on?  Is it under the post that you were commenting about???? NO.     Thats the only reason I said we were talking FPS.   I had been following the entire topic, and your post just seemed a little out of place, I wasnt rude or abusive to you, and yet you've gotten all butt hurt. 

@RWBsupercharger You start up again,  LOL  

I do not troll people on little points,  I comment on what I want to comment on. If someone chooses to keep going then so will I.   I am not interested in input lag, whether its there or not, I dont care, Ive never noticed it, and its never been an issue for me. When you and others started posting techno bable about input lag, I lost interest.  And??? 

I did want to comment on @Flowaangelz 60fps comment, as I found it hilarious that anyone could think that.  Is that not my opinion?....right or wrong?....Im entitled to it, and Im entitled to air it.    I made a little joke, and this starts.  

We are talking Autosport not BO2 (what game is that?) so who cares if my xbox gimps out to your 250fps.  

Still no one has continued the discussion, in a mature manner, like your telling me to.

You people just want to argue......Im happy to do that.  

you wanna discuss it "maturely" try doing it then.  

Explain to me, how 60fps on the PC, is faster than 60 fps on the xbox 360? 

No ammount of techo bable can, because its the same.   
So @Flowaanglez was wrong.  No shame in that. 

But he doesnt want to admit he was wrong, and starts digging a whole trying to prove he's right.   In my opinion thats funny stuff.  

TUSMBOX said:
@‌Revesburger   

Why?  He calls me a racist..... This proves him wrong.  Plenty of decent fair races with the two Brazil guys in this video.    And its 60fps footage from the xbox,  all previous videos have been 30fps, due to my own error with some check boxes. 

Maybe you dont mind being called such things, but I do.  

RTAnoskills said:

@V8relentless.....all the best for your PS4 and drive club.......counting the days for you  here.....back in the cage untill then please.  Well put sir, well put!

There u go again telling me to get back in my cage. Believe me NOSKILLS except for talking smack and doing nothing but arguing in every thread you write in , I've got something for you as my final post before I move on !

Lol, well.....you had to put your two cents, well put sir, in didn't you. I look forward to this final post. 
Exactly like you put your 2 cents in on every post. He made a great point unlike you. Yes make sure you stay tuned boy .

You must have missed something, because abusive and rude are two completely different words with two completely different meanings. I said you were rude, because you were the first to comment back with something pointless that I already knew, and that I was more interested in replying to the topic as a whole and the points made in page 3, rather than your petty argument. I'd rather someone actually discuss with what I had to say, not you jumping in telling me I'm "off topic". Yeah, you're being a bit childish. Yes, I admit my post was rude and brash, but it was only because you're trying to defend yourself for acting like a jerk. You can continue to keep defending yourself, but you're not going to get anywhere.

Good for you, if you know you're right, you shouldn't even have to argue it. You're right. Go on with your life.
But I want to know why he thinks what he thinks.  Because to me, it made completely no sense. 

Amphydoodle said:
You must have missed something, because abusive and rude are two completely different words with two completely different meanings. I said you were rude, because you were the first to comment back with something pointless that I already knew, and that I was more interested in replying to the topic as a whole and the points made in page 3, rather than your petty argument. I'd rather someone actually discuss with what I had to say, not you jumping in telling me I'm "off topic". Yeah, you're being a bit childish. Yes, I admit my post was rude and brash, but it was only because you're trying to defend yourself for acting like a jerk. You can continue to keep defending yourself, but you're not going to get anywhere.
ggf  Im going to assume that your familiar with online forums, using a pc etc, and your way more mature than I.  

Ok so with that in mind,   you wanted to discuss points made on page 3.  Thats fine, but your comment ended up on page 5 (i think) not page 3 anyway.   Again thats not a major issue.  I simply pointed out, with out being rude, or abusive, that we were now talking FPS, as page 3 was a few pages back, and what you had said, wasnt in the flow of the convo.  

Wouldn't the mature thing to do, be, simply look at where your comment is, in relation to what your talking about, and say...oh sorry didnt realise my post ended up here, I was referring to a point on page 3, :smile: 

But you dont, you come with some "poohy" comment,  not very mature was it.  

What we ALL need to remember and realise is,  "if its ok for you to do it, its ok for others to do it" 

"If its not ok others to do, then its not ok for you or I to do."  

TUSMBOX said:
@‌Revesburger   

Best part is that he was maneuvering to take the inside line at 20 MPH with people who see 20 MPH as an attempt to pass. The assumption that anyone would be so kind as to stop their car entirely just for you to be absurdly over cautious is an incorrect assumption, especially cause this looks to play like a public lobby. But that's okay, let me repay a slight nudge that did not alter my race at all with a deliberate slam with the intent to completely ruin someone's race. Pathetic.
What about the cars infront of me?   Where am I supposed to go?  Can you see the other cars infront of me........who I dont just ram into the back of?

How would you do it differently,  post a video lets see.  
Its the 1st turn, can the race be won there?  No. 

If I show a video of the same race, only with out much consideration for the other cars infront of me,  ie, I slam them out of my way, because im faster than they are.....you would all tell me im a dirty driver, and a crap racer.  

I dont even bin the noob who hits me, He never leaves the track, I simply do to him, what he did to me.....I use him to make the turn better for me.   Why is it ok for him to use me at turn 1, and not for me to do it back?   

So you wouldnt brake for that turn?  you wouldn't care about any contact?  What if it ruins someones race?  

What if it ruins someones race.....is precisely the reason im careful not to kill anyone there.  
I would not be happy if I got t-boned by someone who doesnt care who the hit.  

TUSMBOX said:
@‌Revesburger   

Sorry don't mean to go off topic here but......

@Amphydoodle...

I'd be really interested to know what you would have done in that situation... the cars in front were slowing and turning into the corner so what would you have done differently there?

TUSMBOX said:
@‌Revesburger   

@Amphydoodle...

I'd be really interested to know what you would have done in that situation... the cars in front were slowing and turning into the corner so what would you have done differently there?
It was a racing incident it happens people make mistakes we are human, the guy that went in too fast made a mistake not a deliberate attempt to take him off.

I tell you what I would have done differently, not hunted the guy down to give him some payback, that is immature and all it causes is more crashes, people that do that don't think about the people behind that have to take evasive action when someone deliberately takes someone off, crashing people off because they may not have your skill level and may tap you is childish.

Just race clean yourself and your conscience is clear.

TUSMBOX said:
@‌Revesburger   

@Amphydoodle...

It was a racing incident it happens people make mistakes we are human, the guy that went in too fast made a mistake not a deliberate attempt to take him off.

I tell you what I would have done differently, not hunted the guy down to give him some payback, that is immature and all it causes is more crashes, people that do that don't think about the people behind that have to take evasive action when someone deliberately takes someone off, crashing people off because they may not have your skill level and may tap you is childish.

Just race clean yourself and your conscience is clear.
Sorry... don't think I explained myself too well.....

I guess I'm referring to Amshydoodle's comment:  "20 MPH with people who see 20 MPH as an attempt to pass. The assumption that anyone would be so kind as to stop their car entirely just for you to be absurdly over cautious"

I'm just not sure what else could have been done except to slow to the pace of those in front in order to avoid taking them out.  

@RWBSUPERCHARGER  - I wasnt hunting him down.  I was on my way to try and catch the podiums, I just used him, like he used me.  

I carry on.  He carries on.  

In previous threads, such an incident has been deemed to be the car infront who needs to give room. This was nothing more than a racing incident, (according to the stewards inquiry thread and Dirty driving threads) 

1st turn - he hits me - I should have given room.  
When I hit him, he should have given me room.  

So thats complete rubbish is it now?   

I thought I used to know how to race, then I was corrected with the above being correct.  Now its not correct.   Whaaaaaaaaaaaa?   

I know this is not correct, I never thought it was, but its funny how its always my fault, in the eyes of some forum users. 

Its up to me not to hit the car infront.   same goes for the cars behind me. 

Now he suddenly compares xbox's 60fps, alhough he exactly knows i was talking about consoles having 30fps which was obvious at the time and nobody but him has ever heard of 60fps on xbox.
He doesn't want to listen (or simply is too dumb to get it) that i was talking theoretically (that's why i said PC "SHOULD" be faster and i gave most simple example possible).
It's hilarious when he has no more serious arguments he turns discussion into who is faster driver etc. and what's even more hilarious he bases it on non existing leaderboard times :) 
And it's not about claiming that PC is superior platform - which he also imagined from my words, actually it would even prove that it's harder to achieve great lap times on consoles and thus consoles players shud be better than PC's :) Shudda use that argument, "wise" guy, LOL.
This kid is fun, i must admit. I had no idea i stepped on his ego so much. 
But...his posts and his actions on track which he likes to brag here about confirm that he's just plain stupid.

Well, it's 3 wide in front of me, that's a sign of disaster. If I gave up the spots like you did, I would've stayed far on the outside. You actually would've got around the wreck on the outside, as well as been clear of anyone dive bombing the inside. If there's anything I've learned in GAS, NEVER be on the inside of a turn if you're in a situation where someone might not brake as much as you.

@RWBSUPERCHARGER  - I wasnt hunting him down.  I was on my way to try and catch the podiums, I just used him, like he used me.  

I carry on.  He carries on.  

In previous threads, such an incident has been deemed to be the car infront who needs to give room. This was nothing more than a racing incident, (according to the stewards inquiry thread and Dirty driving threads) 

So thats complete rubbish is it now?   

I thought I used to know how to race, then I was corrected with the above being correct.  Now its not correct.   Whaaaaaaaaaaaa?   

I know this is not correct, I never thought it was, but its funny how its always my fault, in the eyes of some forum users. 

Its up to me not to hit the car infront.   same goes for the cars behind me. 
Never said it was your fault it was an incident, what was your fault by your own admission is that you believe because he hit you it gives you the right to do the same back, what about the 2 guys you hit before you flashbacked? Do they have the right to do it back to you? You see my point if everyone thought as you do there would be carnage whenever there was the slightest tap.

Don't even know why you posted the video in a thread about fastest platforms it shows nothing other than you are a tool at racing!

The 2 guys I hit??? The two guys sat in the middle of the track. Their fault.  
The video was posted in here because it's 60 fps. On the xbox. So....relevant.   not very mature to call me a tool.  That contradicts your earlier point.  
Because of where I post a video makes me a tool at racing???  EEEHHHHHHHHHH?