Sign in to follow this  

Fastest platform?

The 2 guys I hit??? The two guys sat in the middle of the track. Their fault.  
The video was posted in here because it's 60 fps. On the xbox. So....relevant.   not very mature to call me a tool.  That contradicts your earlier point.  
Because of where I post a video makes me a tool at racing???  EEEHHHHHHHHHH? 
See what I mean about picking up on little points just to throw them back, you do race like a tool and if it was their fault you hit them it was your fault you got hit as you were nearly stopped in the corner, blame can work both ways.

The video being at 60fps proves what exactly? Mine runs at over 100fps so what is your point?

Don't forget RTA I have raced you and you are not that quick mate not being funny but you just aren't, some of these guys that are contributing would eat you alive no matter what platform is the fastest , if you really want to discuss racing maybe you should get a bit better first and stop blaming others that you race with for your shortcomings.

Come race me anytime you are welcome in and I will show you clean racing. oh hold on we did that already in a custom cup I created and it was clean, all these videos are from online playlists, I could post online playlist videos all day long with smashing and crashing in them it happens constantly which is why I don't play them, custom cup is the only way forward for clean racing.

Why don't you record one of our club races and put it up here and be positive for once instead of negative?

I thought u posted the video coz of "rasists" comments? So why are you talking nonsense again?ROLF
Putting a video of a race with yourself being fair to brazilian drivers is really a clear proof your not a "rasist", right. And clear driving by them in that video also shows that your comments about all of them being bad drivers is rubbish, LOL.
Also UK driver you "punished" did actually nothing to justify your behavior. You almost stopped on 1st turn when there was room to keep on going - your fault, he had no time to react. He hit only you, coz u were just too slow there. And of course going with your eye for eye rule u had to give it back, this time intentionally, without even trying to give him a second chance to see if he is really a dirty one.
I actually enjoy watching your movies coz every one of them confirms me that you're full of crap kid that shud be banned from MP. And BTW....what normal person speaks about himself in 3rd person (vide end of the video).ROLFMAO

He must be on of the biggest trolls ever on the cm forums. Haven't seen such action since the days of Hunter(Ro).

By the way, H.I.G. - lmfao

The video was posted in here because it's 60 fps. On the xbox. So....relevant.   not very mature to call me a tool.  That contradicts your earlier point.  
See what I mean about picking up on little points just to throw them back, you do race like a tool and if it was their fault you hit them it was your fault you got hit as you were nearly stopped in the corner, blame can work both ways.

The video being at 60fps proves what exactly? Mine runs at over 100fps so what is your point?

Don't forget RTA I have raced you and you are not that quick mate not being funny but you just aren't, some of these guys that are contributing would eat you alive no matter what platform is the fastest , if you really want to discuss racing maybe you should get a bit better first and stop blaming others that you race with for your shortcomings.

Come race me anytime you are welcome in and I will show you clean racing. oh hold on we did that already in a custom cup I created and it was clean, all these videos are from online playlists, I could post online playlist videos all day long with smashing and crashing in them it happens constantly which is why I don't play them, custom cup is the only way forward for clean racing.

Why don't you record one of our club races and put it up here and be positive for once instead of negative?

So it's OK to plow into the cars in front on the first corner.... this is what I keep hearing from you guys.  

I watched RTA racing you on video and you look mediocre at best so maybe look a bit closer to home before you start commenting on other ppl's racecraft and speed.  Weren't you the one who did that "interesting" overtake on Spa... who was it you binned?  

RTA won a race in that lobby, didn't see you win anything lol.

Nah not really, jut a lot of crap from XoxTrollXox
Another "mature" post, from the PC master race.  Lets all make silly changes to people names.......that'll show em.  

LOL

So it's OK to plow into the cars in front on the first corner.... this is what I keep hearing from you guys.  

I watched RTA racing you on video and you look mediocre at best so maybe look a bit closer to home before you start commenting on other ppl's racecraft and speed.  Weren't you the one who did that "interesting" overtake on Spa... who was it you binned?  

RTA won a race in that lobby, didn't see you win anything lol.
See you pick one race and one incident to make your point, that is very weak when I have 1900 races, 380 wins and 1200 podiums, so yeah I am just average but still a clean racer and as far as plowing into cars in front, have you watched our videos? 

Maybe you should educate yourself and watch them, you might learn something.

First and only one rule against trolls - do not feed them.
So if you think someone is troll - just ignore all his messages.
Forget about him, let him agony for a few days, and next week no one remember him.

ps
tbh there is another two ways - report him somehow, so maybe he got banned or...troll him back, woahahaha  B)
peace

Getting back on topic.... I'm not the most technical person and don't really care which is fastest but from reading these posts it appears that @RTAnoskills‌ and @TheKazzyMac‌ are the only people to have played the game on both platforms (PC and Xbox) and they both say there's no difference speed wise.

Seriously guys.... in the grand scheme of things does it really matter?  

We're all here to drive and have fun :)