Jump to content Jump to content

The Weekly RaceNet Challenge Complain Post XD

Well, as the "official complainer" about Weekly RaceNet Challenges...here i go: >:)

TOURING>>>>>>>>>>> Repeats same track and cars than other that was in 3th or 4 th week, is reasonable repeat car category or track but join together again? Another time that "lightspeed UTES tourisms touring class" flies over Austin. XD

ENDURANCE>>>>>>>Repeats car category from two weeks ago and almost track, again Okutama but this time the complete track, almost hit the nail on the head.

OPEN WHEEL>>>>>>> Well!!! no complain!!!

TUNING>>>>>>>>>>Again the same car, Nissan skyline Cup, from two weeks ago (I keeped the car just in case, have a feelin..xd), and Yas Marina resurrect: Cool!! no complain.

STREET>>>>>>>>>>Again Supercar, two weeks ago was the same. And the track is Ok but barely pass to be the same as last week.

PARTY MODE (EIBACH CHALLENGE): PERFECT!!  CM says last week that it would be Muscle and yes, it is Muscle. Congrats on this. XD

Considering that there are 8 or 9 car per category and a generous amount of tracks, divided in club, speed, reversed, etc....i don´t know if is the same that CM choose it "by hand" or set it randomly, It doesn’t matter. sometimes the change could be nigth or day, praise if someone broke the car lights, especialy in Okutama..XD

Also there´s a curious thing about: ALL are Time Attack, non of them are a RACE. NO RACE this week.
Advantages: It doesn´t needed to figure out how and where figth-crash-overtake the mad AI. Sometimes is fun..ok, ok...especially now that damage is active. 100 tries and see what happens :p
Disadvantages: It should be need wait one lap to gain, as much, 2 clean laps without traffic and study the AI for this purposse.

Probability rules are going beyond my predictions...maybe some car category will not appear in...say a year and a half???. It is so easy take a diagram and make all the RaceNet Challenges for two years....

I can complain more, sure!!...but take this with good mood and a little bit of sarcasm, no other intenttion than CM should put more attention in RN Challenges. :p

Salute.
To answer your question, apparently, these challenges are randomly selected. Every class and track combination, with the exception of party challenges, and this week's street challenge, are the exact same combinations you'll find in a playlist rotation (Supercars do not race at Washington at all).
@TUSMBOX Sorry my mistake, i confused it with Wahington Tuning last week.

Anyway, let´s see, this is done randomly since Grid 2 (can´t remember in Dirt Showdown), except 3 or 4 weeks ago that a challenge was repeated exactly one week to another and Loore says that they´ll choose manually. The possibilities were 0,001% but happened. It was clearly demostrate throught Grid 2 that the system doesn´t work.

Then in Grid 2 Yas marina dissapear more than 2,5 months and then appears in an almost exclusive 9 challenges, Drift challenge in Califirnia (Bixys pass) it was repeated week after week till raise to 20/1 proportion, Drift in Yas marina 15/1 against others like Hong Kong wich appeared less than 10 times in more than a year. I played almost all and watch every week. Even further tier categories were totally unbalanced, tier 4 and 2 it was present in a relation of 10/1. And i cuold count dozen of these situations.

In AS is happening the same thing; because what resolves? car or track? is not the same, even is more dramatic with Drift because only that cars can run ONLY in Drift tracks and there´s only five tracks.

@SVENOS, yes, it depends what are you look at, if its a rotation of cars between tracks is possible to see Supercars in alternate weeks changing the track but how many time passed with other categories that appears once or never yet?? Hot Hatch. performance, 4C Cup?? is unfair that a car category alternates in weeks while others has one appear and other 3 or 4 appears in 12 weeks more or less??

I do not complain about Open Wheel, Endurance repeats car category two weeks after and almost the same track, and Street again repeats car. If depends in rotation logical the frst thing to do is not to do randomly because for an unknow mathematical reason doesn´t work with CM, or they had a lottery every week..XD. The logical rotation it would be car categories with tracks and appear each 8 weeks, 9 weeks in case of Tuner for the drift special condition.

For me is more fan variation in cars and tracks and i fell like dejavù when again i´m driving an Endurance GT Group 1 again or a Nissan Skyline again althought is another track.

Sorry for my english, it forces me to extend long a lot in comments...XD. Sorry. Anyway, i´m not gonna win you in a challenge....i think.. :p and TUSMBOX included.

I believe that is more reasonable combine manually than randomly, at least in the case of CM challenges. More than two years demostrate that. Manually doesn´t mean need mandatory, it could be randomly but conditioned and sure that will be more fair and varied.

Salute!!

I know what you mean. Maybe the system is repeating but its randomly. Sure cars and tracks repeat often the last weeks but you must see there is also day and night tracks so maybe the same tracks will be again not in day time but in night time. The system is randomly... we cant do anything against it.
andaya said:
Well, as the "official complainer" about Weekly RaceNet Challenges...here i go: >:)

TOURING>>>>>>>>>>> Repeats same track and cars than other that was in 3th or 4 th week, is reasonable repeat car category or track but join together again? Another time that "lightspeed UTES tourisms touring class" flies over Austin. XD

ENDURANCE>>>>>>>Repeats car category from two weeks ago and almost track, again Okutama but this time the complete track, almost hit the nail on the head.

OPEN WHEEL>>>>>>> Well!!! no complain!!!

TUNING>>>>>>>>>>Again the same car, Nissan skyline Cup, from two weeks ago (I keeped the car just in case, have a feelin..xd), and Yas Marina resurrect: Cool!! no complain.

STREET>>>>>>>>>>Again Supercar, two weeks ago was the same. And the track is Ok but barely pass to be the same as last week.

PARTY MODE (EIBACH CHALLENGE): PERFECT!!  CM says last week that it would be Muscle and yes, it is Muscle. Congrats on this. XD

Considering that there are 8 or 9 car per category and a generous amount of tracks, divided in club, speed, reversed, etc....i don´t know if is the same that CM choose it "by hand" or set it randomly, It doesn’t matter. sometimes the change could be nigth or day, praise if someone broke the car lights, especialy in Okutama..XD

Also there´s a curious thing about: ALL are Time Attack, non of them are a RACE. NO RACE this week.
Advantages: It doesn´t needed to figure out how and where figth-crash-overtake the mad AI. Sometimes is fun..ok, ok...especially now that damage is active. 100 tries and see what happens :p
Disadvantages: It should be need wait one lap to gain, as much, 2 clean laps without traffic and study the AI for this purposse.

Probability rules are going beyond my predictions...maybe some car category will not appear in...say a year and a half???. It is so easy take a diagram and make all the RaceNet Challenges for two years....

I can complain more, sure!!...but take this with good mood and a little bit of sarcasm, no other intenttion than CM should put more attention in RN Challenges. :p

Salute.

I just run them.  If the challenges are not to your liking you always have the TT's.
For the other users: don´t misunderstand me, please, i only want to help or try to help to improve somethings around the game.
I like ALL the challenges and fun a lot, the only thing i´m asking is more logical. someone wants to repeat challenges like happened dozen of times in Grid 2 and here?? O.k., but me, and i suspect that everyone likes different challenges; that´s all.

At least i show information, numbers and my experience since the beggining of RaceNet to improve it. If someone doesn´t catch the "complain" word in my context is up to him/her, but i think that i tried to expound in a relax-sarcasm and humor way.

Salute.
It's hard to take your "criticism" and "hope of improvement" seriously when you title your thread "the complain post" and put sarcasm into it. No level of sarcasm is useful in a post meant to convince and help improve.
Maybe, it´s hard for me english langauge and maybe that´s the reason the post could be "confuse" or opposing but it wasn´t my idea. I think that sarcasm it could be useful to improve depending in the point of view and what about my posts are or try to meaning.

It´s my fault try to put into words my thoughts in another language, i realize that it doesn´t work for the moment but nothing so far than trying to discuss some useful and in a relaxed way; ok, i still don´t know how to do it.....but really, the "complain" title is pure sarcasm since the beggining, it was my idea but i see that no works as the way i tried XD.

Maybe Loore or other guys since the old forums and as a RaceNet Founder understand me what i´m trying to say with "complain...more complains...XD". It was only a way to talk about RN Challenge and issues, nothing more, and by the way with an elaborated info, not a free complain and gone away, wich is the way many people use to do in many question about Grid AS, including some user that simply use the forum to spread junk or trying to keep attention with stupid, nonsense and OFFTOPIC threads that only shows a childsy behaviour or simply related about proud, narcisist, video-ego demo and so on.

But my "criticism" is what it is, sarcasm or not i explain that RN Challenges are not in the way that should be, not in the way i would like, and this is happening since almost 2 years. Nothing more nothing less. A question of languaje?? probably.

Salute.
My biggest problem with the challenges is that it should be equal for everyone.
No matter if you just started or are playing from the beginning.
in my opinion own cars shouldn't be allowed in any challenge.
everyone get the same fully upgraded and fully tuneable car.
That way it is more fair in my opnion

Just my 2 cents about challenges.
My biggest problem with the challenges is that it should be equal for everyone.
No matter if you just started or are playing from the beginning.
in my opinion own cars shouldn't be allowed in any challenge.
everyone get the same fully upgraded and fully tuneable car.
That way it is more fair in my opnion

Just my 2 cents about challenges.
The party mode Challenge (sponsored or not) is just like you say, only loan cars allowed, i´m agree with you but i like both things.
This week in Eibach (party mode) everyone has the same advantage/disadvantage in a cool car and cool track.

In the other hand is the experience and try with different setups for a car an adapt it to someone likes or driving style; for example this week in Open Wheel is easy to achieve the platinum medal with the loan car, but if you want a good time is essential buy the car (4M i think) and raise till setup, at least, the downforce, long gears and diff.

And for the people who have not too much time to play is a little bit unfair because in the case of this car is very expensive and nedds time to win and save money, time to raise the level and even a good amount of money to pay the tuning settings. As the upgrades doesn´t work i saved this money because as much higher is the level an upgrades the much costs to repair the car....and a fail in the semi-oval means total destruction of the car XD.

Is another point of view the Challenges; at least the party mode is in the way you like: everybody the same, no more no less.

Salute.
True the partymode is a bit like I say, I only still miss the tunning then.
It would be more fun and more challenging if it was more like it is in TT.
Dont get me wrong I like both ways aswell and it is a good levelling method for youre cars.
But for me a challenge should always be on equal grounds thats all.   :)

Dont get me wrong I like both ways aswell and it is a good levelling method for youre cars.

In consoles the upgrades for the car doesn´t work for the Challenges, and there´s no date for patch on this, so only the tunning setup can be used, wich in some cases make much difference, as the example in the oval, and other times not so.
Another complain...XD, upgrades working when???? XD:

Salute.
andaya said:

In consoles the upgrades for the car doesn´t work for the Challenges, and there´s no date for patch on this,

Salute.
Neither for the pc and not only in challenges as far I am aware off.
I drive around the same times with ot without upgrades installed.   :)

So yes any update on when patches for solving this upgrade fiasco for pc and consoles @Loore ?
Well...XD, no complain this week except that the Tourism Challenge is repeated; just the same as last week. And Supercar again in Street??

I can´t believe that this time was choosed manual or randomly...in the second case is just like wining a lottery and in the first case is absurd.

CM should change the Torurism Challenge, just for avoid boring with those trucks..XD

Salute!!
As a heads up, it is supposed to be manual, but was not possible while we had the Intel / Eibach events running, and there was an issue when I went to select the events for this week.

Hoping to have every back to 'normal' next week. Let me know if you have any track suggestions.