Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patch 1.6 looks good now

with todays updated patch 1.6 news.....for me its good enough for me to now start my career on its release, just disappointed it won't be out for this weekend :(

Hoping for some feedback from PC users. Expecially about the AI pace in P, Q and simulated lap times.

Yeah, it shoud be the right patch to start career and/or championship mode

The Game should have been released in that state but its very good to see them working hard and pumping out patch after patch to fix issues. 

Are the AIs Pace in Q already patched? 

AI are WAY too slow in quali now... i outqualify my teammate by 1.6 seconds while being on same pace in race... annoying...

echo321 said:
AI are WAY too slow in quali now... i outqualify my teammate by 1.6 seconds while being on same pace in race... annoying...

LOL they nerfed it too much.

They just had to balance it with one shot qualify times. I've been playing one shot (waiting for the patch) and found it very balanced compared to the race...

echo321 said:
AI are WAY too slow in quali now... i outqualify my teammate by 1.6 seconds while being on same pace in race... annoying
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......:(

echo321 said:
That's what happens when you listen to idiots.... IA was really tough on Quali, but possible. You need to push really hard. Now I can beat my teamate easily even on tracks that I hate... 

echo321 said:
sorry but I don't get it. I haven't read any modifies about AI qualifying on patch notes

fstarred said:
sorry but I don't get it. I haven't read any modifies about AI qualifying on patch notes
simulated AI lap times to match race pace......does this mean : FP1 2 3 and qually 

echo321 said:
What platform is this on ?