Sign in to follow this  

everyone has an opinion

Im just gonna slate all f1 games cos despite the fact that i buy every game it makes me look cool to whine and moan about everything and everyone(eg alex gillon)who tries to do anything worthwhile.you know who you are.

Its the 3 comments after the Op that make this forum so fun and constructive to be in!

Indeed everyone has an opinion but some people here are in need of basic respect values. Why everyone has almost left this site. it is plagued by know it all kids who know very little in the first place.

Zombie i understand your frustrations with people moaning. But why do you think the majority of people are unhappy? 
If anything, your comments asking people to stop are even less helpful. You offer no opinion on the game, or aknowledge any concerns people have, which are fully justified given the footage we have seen so far.
discuss your opinion in a mature manner and people can consider your view. That's what this forum is for. 
People do not complain for the hell of it. There's a general consensus that we are about to be very short changed by 2014.
____
Then clearly sir you have not been around this forum for the past 4 years like i have been. Anyone remember  2010?  Was all the moaning and name calling, bashing and bullying then okay? for a company that was releasing a  F1 game for the FIRST time EVER?  No... it was not constructive or right then and its not now. Simple as that. Everyone bashing Codemasters for the past 4 years is directly responsible for the quality we have been getting in return, because there has been very few times when someone has an actual intelligent, civil, and respectful opinion in this forum to offer Codemasters that actually benefits the game for the better in the future   If you have a problem with the game then by all means voice your opinions. But do it like an intelligent well brought young men,  manners with real respect values that actually contribute to something positive..What i see going on here so far is the complete opposite. 

I've been a regular on the forum since the 2009 game! I stopped visiting after the forum was lost and didn't botber signing up to the new one until now.
im quite aware of how certain idiots behave here, and I think you'll find my posts very constructive and well thought out in my critisism of this years game. 
Ive stood up and backed the previous games, but this year has left me more than unimpressed.

But you are one person in a sea of people. Like you say the idiots have always been around. And that is a very large percentage of this community.. Its them that ruin real opinions from actual smart people such as your self that have something positive to contribute to the game.

yeh my op was the start of the phrase everyone has an opinion just like everyone has an a.hole, most stink and are full of cr..p
i remember 2010 and it was so disheartening,and who believes that people dont moan just for the hell of it,i bet theres gonna be a lot more satisfied customers than there are whining fools(THEY ARENT JUST KIDS)

Zombie said:
I've been a regular on the forum since the 2009 game! I stopped visiting after the forum was lost and didn't botber signing up to the new one until now.
im quite aware of how certain idiots behave here, and I think you'll find my posts very constructive and well thought out in my critisism of this years game. 
Ive stood up and backed the previous games, but this year has left me more than unimpressed.

But you are one person in a sea of people. Like you say the idiots have always been around. And that is a very large percentage of this community.. Its them that ruin real opinions from actual smart people such as your self that have something positive to contribute to the game.
Actually there are a lot of people on this forum who are polite that share his opinion I happen to be one of them. I like the fact they've redone the difficulties but aside from that there's nothing really compelling me to go out and buy it and that's the problem. Yes it'll have the Austrian and Russian GP's on it but that's about it. I'm curious to enjoy and race those tracks but I don't think it's worth paying £30-£40 for it. That's primarily why I'll wait till it's either on sale at a cheaper price or on Steam's winter sale or something when I can get away with only paying £10-£20 because tbh that's all the changes are really worth

Zombie said:

Actually there are a lot of people on this forum who are polite that share his opinion I happen to be one of them. I like the fact they've redone the difficulties but aside from that there's nothing really compelling me to go out and buy it and that's the problem. Yes it'll have the Austrian and Russian GP's on it but that's about it. I'm curious to enjoy and race those tracks but I don't think it's worth paying £30-£40 for it. That's primarily why I'll wait till it's either on sale at a cheaper price or on Steam's winter sale or something when I can get away with only paying £10-£20 because tbh that's all the changes are really worth

Obvious I don't speak about those who are polite. But i speak of those who act like they are 10 years old. In addition if you feel the game is too costly, wait for a used copy. Or just don't buy it. If you have money problems its best to save up and not spend money on junk. ALL GAMES are junk. Nothing more then personal entertainment, no more then a DVD or  Blu Ray.  I seen some people who also moan about the cost of the game, get a job. or save up money like a well intelligent responsible person would yet some of them still buy it and them moan. Pure stupidity. .  

Zombie said:

Obvious I don't speak about those who are polite. But i speak of those who act like they are 10 years old. In addition if you feel the game is too costly, wait for a used copy. Or just don't buy it. If you have money problems its best to save up and not spend money on junk. ALL GAMES are junk. Nothing more then personal entertainment, no more then a DVD or  Blu Ray.  I seen some people who also moan about the cost of the game, get a job. or save up money like a well intelligent responsible person would yet some of them still buy it and them moan. Pure stupidity. .