F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Car performances update ?

That's why I don't bother waiting I just play and update it when it happens.
Exactly! What is this performance update gonna do anyway? McLaren/Alonso will be made a little better, Ocon too, Williams/Massa will be made a little worse. That's about it. Ferrari is a bit too powerful but by season 2 Mercedes has caught up anyway. (I've started a new career three times and they've always been equal in season 2)

rfvgt said:
That's why I don't bother waiting I just play and update it when it happens.
Exactly! What is this performance update gonna do anyway? McLaren/Alonso will be made a little better, Ocon too, Williams/Massa will be made a little worse. That's about it. Ferrari is a bit too powerful but by season 2 Mercedes has caught up anyway. (I've started a new career three times and they've always been equal in season 2)
For one it will sort the teams and drivers out like the are in real life some people like to play the game while the season is still happening and it would be good to have the games performance to match real life as close as possible like for me for instance I only play the game when the season is on once the flag drops at dubia I put the console away till it starts again I try and get my race weekends matched up with real life and it would be good to have at least the drivers performance matched with real life like ive started with force india 4 th fastest team have been since race 1but in game codies have got them 5th fastest and williams 4th where williams havent been the 4th fastest since middle of last season and considering its the official 2017 game it would be good to have the performance of the 2017 season and it wont take them that long or much effort into putting the teams and drivers performance to match real life I used to change the teams and drivers performance me self back in my pc modding days so know its not hard or complicated to do and the only need one person and half hour to sort it out should of been done on games release in stead ive got riakken winning everything