Sign in to follow this  

F1 2014 Screenshots

Here's every single F1 2014 screenshot we've released so far, new and old.  I'll keep this updated until launch. 

the shot of sebastian vettel shows just how much the graphics have been improved in the game, good stuff codemasters http://i.imgur.com/UtKuciT.jpg

I do love how Bahrain looks at night 
Agreed but the one nice thing I can say about CM's racing games is that the night races have always looked awesome especially Abu Dhabi in the day/night transition too.

Fair play the graphics do look more polished this year and bahrain looks much better at night. Not sure why the drivers all look like they havent seen sunlight in a year tho :) but the cars do look very nice on track.

Agreed but the one nice thing I can say about CM's racing games is that the night races have always looked awesome especially Abu Dhabi in the day/night transition too.
Yeah I love doing night races on GRID also. 

The 19 is Massa. Bottas' 77 is in the background of one pic above.
Yeah thats Massa, for some reason I thought the helmet was white and blue which led me to beleive it was Bottas' car, on closer inspection it is clearly yellow. My bad

Yeah I love doing night races on GRID also. 

yeah so do I Spa looks pretty awesome at night on Autosport

mmpaw37 said:

Anymore new screens @Hatta...? ;)

...more Lotus (Maldonado)...;)

We have a final batch in approval now. They'll be released a few days before launch. :)