Sign in to follow this  

Brakes ,what are they ?

I've noticed in all racing games nowadays nobody knows A. How c to use it and B. What it is. 
It all seemed to start when the games became region unlocked. Back in the Motorstorm days people at least knew What brakes were. There was track blocking and other goings on but brakes were known. 
It all started when regions came together and the crappy racers came together. Imo it's here to stay unless devs can figure out a way to stop it. 

Anyways good day ..

Race with ghosted cars. It's really the only way to play fairly. 
That's not racing.  That's hot lapping. No race craft needed with collisions off.

Brakes I believe,  are my rear bumper,  personally I prefer to press the left trigger, but others prefer my bumper.  

There are ton's of drivers out there that have a driver license & doesn't know how to use the brake.

Here an example:
http://youtu.be/Mwbpqa6BrDQ

Many think when you brake the car can turn more. So they brake more late & they hit your car instead of being able to turn.

Sorry about my brakes, I cant use them aanymore..... My friend is addicted to brake fluid and stole all mine, I told him its not healthy but he says to me "no worries mate, I can  stop whenever I want" 

:D

Brakes. This is what they are:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brake

Hope this helps :)

They must be an optional extra in Brazil. 
I wonder if there is a wiki page on Xbox Kinect - specifically how to turn it off - written in Portuguese. 

I wonder if there is a wiki page on Xbox Kinect - specifically how to turn it off - written in Portuguese. 
are you being racist again? this sound racist to me.

are you being racist again? this sound racist to me.
Do you even know what Racism IS?

@Revesburger  YES.  My post was completely racist.  You should inform the police.  
I wont even edit it, to hide it.  Complete 100% racism right there folkes.  

Quote the racist comment! 

Are you being slanderous again???? 

Its a fact the most Brazilians dont have brakes,  Its a fact that 100% of Brazil xbox users have Kinect.....Its a  fact that you dont have a clue what racism is......why??  I dont know. 

All are very annoying  but true. 

I cant find the part that said YOU had no brakes......can you? 

Don't start a damn flame war in here please. I was just making a statement as to the non uses of brakes . 
Sorry, but when ever this kind of thing is discussed, it causes tempers to flare etc,  lol 

Usually from people who "assume" the thread is about them, and get all butt hurt, when someone mentions a specific country.  

There are plenty of people from all countries,  ENGLAND (thats my country) included, who cannot brake.  

But its a small percentage of those people who dont have brakes,  Most Brazilians on xbox  are dirty players.  I thought there was a clean one, but he nailed me a few races later.  

If that upsets you @Revesburger.....tough!  its the truth.  

If it bothers you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, why dont you start your own Facebook, twitter, and youtube campaign to get Brazils name cleaned up.....get your fellow countrymen to play clean.     Maybe explain to them, that people dont like being used as a brake,  make them understand how to race clean.   

This isnt just my opinion....this is simply how it is on xbox live.  On every game.  

@Revesburger  just so we can be clear for any future slanderous remarks which "RACE" are you part of??? 

Im from the "Human" race.    
Are you an Alien? 

Are you from the race of Greys? 
Blues? 
Tall whites? 
Reptilians? 
Anunnaki? 

I think, in G:AS at least, that the extremely effective slip streaming doesn't help the braking situation when it comes to online. 9 times out of 10 I get punted in the arse at an end of a straight because of this I'm sure. This doesn't really happen to me often in any other racing games.

I only think this because it used to catch me off guard when I started.

Back on topic please guys or I'll lock the thread.

@RTAnoskills stop jumping on everything everybody says and starting arguments please.

I dont' know if it would be possible, probably is, but....
if programmers made your rear 100% stronger and your front 100% weaker, Which would result in your car being useless if rearing someone, I guess the behaviour round the track would be better.
....and you really can't complain if your car is useless after such an incident.
...or inflate an airbag that will stay inflated for 5 secs after rearing :)

if programmers made your rear 100% stronger and your front 100% weaker, Which would result in your car being useless if rearing someone, I guess the behaviour round the track would be better.
....and you really can't complain if your car is useless after such an incident.
Open Wheel cars have weak front. nudge someone in the ass and you will mess up your steering wheel quite easily

Open Wheel cars have weak front. nudge someone in the ass and you will mess up your steering wheel quite easily
eeeeh.. We're still talking racing, ey :D