Sign in to follow this  

DiRT 4 Ravenwest???

Could be pretty awesome to get Ravenwest Motorsport liveries after having GRID Autosport as well as in DiRT 2 ;) "Ravenwest are back" you said before releasing GA, so why not to mean it completely? ;)

Nah keep Ravenwest for the GRID series, I don't want a superior team, the teams should be more equal.
I agree. Teams should be equal, cars and drivers however should not. Even if in the same class.

yep dats my view also no ravenwest at all,keep dirt4 as original as possible,its a rally simulation to sum of us dirt series

dougkay85 said:
yep dats my view also no ravenwest at all,keep dirt4 as original as possible,its a rally simulation to sum of us dirt series
Well, there was a Ravenwest livery for the Impreza in DiRT2, I don't see, how extra liveries could harm anything

Well okay, just the same idea as DiRT 2 couldn't harm, but that would mean the team/sponsor idea would be the same as in DiRT 2. And I would rather see something like one team for a season, with location based tournaments. With actual rally point systems (based on time rather then finishing position)

KulibobCZ said:
Could be pretty awesome to get Ravenwest Motorsport liveries after having GRID Autosport as well as in DiRT 2 ;) "Ravenwest are back" you said before releasing GA, so why not to mean it completely? ;)
Whoops :o
Probably got distracted because of the "why not to mean it completely?"  ;)