Sign in to follow this  

This is how you do it!

yeah that was some good racin tonight with you RWB guys.
Tonight was the first time in ages id popped online and coll on with 'strangers' so to speak.
Its kinda renewed my desire to 'get it on' like that, as i had lost any inclination to get punted at turn 1 for the umpteenth time.
So hope to meet up with you again sometime mebbe

Goonertez said:
yeah that was some good racin tonight with you RWB guys.
Tonight was the first time in ages id popped online and coll on with 'strangers' so to speak.
Its kinda renewed my desire to 'get it on' like that, as i had lost any inclination to get punted at turn 1 for the umpteenth time.
So hope to meet up with you again sometime mebbe
Same here Gooner, if you want to go online give me a shout we can always make room.

A bit scruffy on the racing but still good fun.

http://youtu.be/7MOiehb7Koo
Why are you posting a video of yourself winning a race by hitting off the leading player? Our videos are not about self promotion nor to get hits they are here to show clean bumper to bumper pack racing can be done with respect for other racers.

You really love yourself don't you RTA, stop trolling and go and practice clean racing, I may not be the fastest racer and I never professed to be, but what I am is in a team that respect each other and other clean racers, it isn't always about the win, you can have as much fun starting 12th and finishing 3rd, going 12th to a 1st place would often require removing people in front to gain spaces quicker.

There is a place for that and it is in the racenet challenges where you push the AI out of the way, other human players are not AI and deserve a bit of respect, I think that is a lot of peoples problem that they play to many AI races and take it to the track with human racers and race the same.

I think if you read peoples responses to these videos you will notice a pattern, they all like them and agree it is good racing, how do your threads go??

Just you go and carry on creating your own waste of time threads and leave the big boys to the racing eh!

What are you talking about???? 

We are all human.......mistakes happen.  

Its only a game.....get over it?  

Ring any bells?????? LMAO

Deliberate mistakes shouldn't happen, go away troll!

Ramming someone at 160 when you were already an entire second off the braking point is not a "mistake", but good job, you totally convinced everyone. Thank god I haven't seen you in my games yet.

Deliberate mistakes shouldn't happen, go away troll!
No they shouldn't.  So are you now saying guys like the angryfather and mick were in the wrong with their aggressive moves on me. Everyone came up with a fantastic reasons why they were my fault, but I was the ahead in both situations. 
Getting so.e mixed messages here peeps. 
You guys can decide what's deliberate and what's not.....but I can't......lol Ohhhhhh the hypocrasy 

Again were back to "it's ok for you...but not for me"
Why are you now calling me names?  A few posts back you mention maturity, where has that gone?      
It's a game....GET OVER IT.   Now who's said that to me???

Distracted?? you turn slightly just before the impact so you were in full control, don't try your trolling in here, go back to that rock you crawled from under.

Did you apologise to the guy? I stand by my original opinion, you are a tool!

@Loore, Could you please either warn or remove this person for trolling and derailing threads as he is starting to annoy a lot of people, maybe I should put up a poll thread and see how many votes he gets.

I knew that had to be trolling trap "look at my video of me being a idiot and ooh it the same " NOT

we are just feeding the troll i'm out a here

it isn't always about the win, you can have as much fun starting 12th and finishing 3rd, going 12th to a 1st place would often require removing people in front to gain spaces quicker.

Hey just on that point there, i finished a race in 9th of 10+ just now with you guys at spa i think it was and i have never had so much fun doing so....seriously 8DDDDD
Think i started 7th or sommat like that.

but i deffo got my moneys worth from the game in that instance

oh...and...aye!

OK, Gnarleus with his skill at commentating can also race, he is not just a one trick pony, just in case anyone thinks he ducks out and commentates because he can't race, well here is our commentator Gnarleus doing his thing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xynLcIppKp8&feature=youtu.be

Goonertez said:
 it isn't always about the win, you can have as much fun starting 12th and finishing 3rd, going 12th to a 1st place would often require removing people in front to gain spaces quicker.

Hey just on that point there, i finished a race in 9th of 10+ just now with you guys at spa i think it was and i have never had so much fun doing so....seriously 8DDDDD
Think i started 7th or sommat like that.

but i deffo got my moneys worth from the game in that instance

oh...and...aye!

Lol, it's funny when you gain a couple of places and realise you were going like stink and getting good laps but they were going faster in front, what can you do but give it the large one and do your best, I like (ish) losing sometimes as it means I have to get better, I don't ask slower racers to join us, I always pick on the big boys, racing noobs is no fun is it......?

@Loore, Could you please either warn or remove this person for trolling and derailing threads as he is starting to annoy a lot of people, maybe I should put up a poll thread and see how many votes he gets.
How have I derailed the thread?  I posted a video, in which I clearly make a mistake, 
We're all human......right? 

Ive been told numerous times, by numerous people, "its a game....learn to take knocks and bumps....get over it"  

How are you people being any different to someone else making a mistake, and me deciding it was deliberate?  e.g my friend Mr "angryfather" who tried to take me out on lap 2, but failed.  I said it was done on purpose....many people argued other wise.  

Ive been told "I cant make that assumption....there are apparently numerous factors leading to a contact situation. Its a game....get over it." 
Maybe there was input lag. 

Why are you making personal insults towards me?  In the same breath you are asking the Community Manager to warn or remove me.  LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are YOU aware of the rules on this forum? 

Im not trying to annoy anyone .  I cannot help it if YOU are annoyed by MY opinion.
If my videos of MY gameplay, annoy you...STOP WATCHING THEM!
You dont have to comment. 

And.....YES...I did apologise to him, in french aswell.   At least I knew WHO to apologise to....unlike you @RWBSUPERCHARGER on our SPA race after your rather rookie overtake of 3 very good racers(your lobby - your friends) down the inside, in the braking zone for the chicane before the finish line on SPA GP forwards.
Your only human, I understand that,   but what would you be saying to me, If I posted a video of me doing the same move, with the same result?  Possibly....where are you going? Why are you screaming up the inside of all these good fast racers?  Are they all much much slower than you?  You deliberately took him out.....etc...etc....

But YOU made a mistake. YOU.....unbelievable I know....but we're only human. 

From my point of view, it looked rookie.  If it had been a random player doing your move, he/she would have got kicked out for that.  
Honestly I wouldnt expect a self confessed decent racer to try what you tried. But its only a game, it wasnt my race that was ruined. :smile: 

I ALWAYS apologise for MY mistakes. They dont happen very often,   Unlike some....IM aware when they do happen and when the mistake is MINE.   

If only you wouldnt just pick up on one tiny part of the race, and make a BIG ISSUE, out of a simple mistake,  you wouldnt get annoyed, and feel the need to instigate an argument.

This was simply "scruffy racing" but fun was still had by all.  Its only a game afterall.  Shall we get over it now?    :smiley: 

So I think we can say Gnarleus can race, we will be doing a club type race on Saturday possibly with commentating (gnarleus/debug) and posting it up, I think we all know who will be taking part in our 12 slot VIP race, it will be clean so if you want in just be available on Saturday around 10pm. Peace all and enjoy your week!

On the flip side, I'd love to race Noskills, see how far I can outrun him before he resorts to the deliberate slam.
What a ridiculous thing to say.   You would never get slammed by me, unless YOU decide to play dirty.   You havent seen any footage of me slamming anyone because they were faster than me.  

Ive only ever deliberately hit dirty players.  If your not a dirty player....whats your problem? 
Its only a game....get over it. 

OK, Gnarleus with his skill at commentating can also race, he is not just a one trick pony, just in case anyone thinks he ducks out and commentates because he can't race, well here is our commentator Gnarleus doing his thing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xynLcIppKp8&feature=youtu.be
what the hell did he have for a setup ? that thing grabbed the corners with no tire slide , and fast on the straights 

nice driving