Sign in to follow this  

This is how you do it!

So I think we can say Gnarleus can race, we will be doing a club type race on Saturday possibly with commentating (gnarleus/debug) and posting it up, I think we all know who will be taking part in our 12 slot VIP race, it will be clean so if you want in just be available on Saturday around 10pm. Peace all and enjoy your week!

nice job not feeding the troll

aye.
good fun last night. To bad I could only stay for so many races. Need my beauty sleep :)
Hope to see you soon out there.

Who was that guy in that slow car last night?
People should get banned for using that car.  lol
NAh just joshing but damn that car is slow from the line and should be a family car.
Was talking about it on TS and I cant remember ever seen it driving in a race in real life.
But Goonertez and Mcross ensure me it was a racing car back in the days.

Why are you posting a video of yourself winning a race by hitting off the leading player?   Im not...it was an accident...we are all human. Its a game get over it.

Our videos are not about self promotion nor to get hits they are here to show clean bumper to bumper pack racing can be done with respect for other racers.
Thats really great.  Most of my videos are here to show what happens because some people cannot race clean.

You really love yourself don't you RTA,
No more than you or anyone else loves themselves.

stop trolling and go and practice clean racing,
Im not trolling anything. Im contributing to a thread on a forum.

I may not be the fastest racer and I never professed to be,
Neither have I.

but what I am is in a team that respect each other and other clean racers,
Funny you say that....thats EXACTLY what me and my team do.

it isn't always about the win, you can have as much fun starting 12th and finishing 3rd, going 12th to a 1st place would often require removing people in front to gain spaces quicker.
I know this, you know I know this. This happened in a couple of the race you and I had.

There is a place for that and it is in the racenet challenges where you push the AI out of the way, other human players are not AI and deserve a bit of respect,
Respect.....as in.....NOT hitting them at the 1st turn......Like I do, and was doing in a recent video, yet im hit from behind, because IM respecting the HUMAN players infront of me, but IM "absurdly cautious".   Funny that is. 

I think that is a lot of peoples problem that they play to many AI races and take it to the track with human racers and race the same.
Which is exactly what smashing them back teaches them. The AI have been programmed....I have not....I might hold a grudge.  Nathan Mckane has the memory of an elderly goldfish.  I dont!

Just you go and carry on creating your own waste of time threads and leave the big boys to the racing eh! 
Real mature! 
And now the videos :  Watch and Learn, respect and clean racing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9K6biqrEsA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5CW56__sVo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM6LfTOR3Zw
http://youtu.be/xi3AJe2YhQ4

NAh just joshing but damn that car is slow from the line and should be a family car.
Was talking about it on TS and I cant remember ever seen it driving in a race in real life.
it was Richard Rydell-SWE who drove the Volvo 850 Estate in BTCC 1994.
Jan Lammers and Tim Harvey where teammates with Rydell and I think Harvey was the one who teamed longest with Rydell.
It looks heavy......and so it was. LMAO

yeah there was a volvo and i think an alfa in those sessions last night.

Dunno if anyone else noticed but after a few races the guys got the idea and from every starting grid they both would pull straight to the left or right to stay out of the way of the rocket powered A4's.

props to em for that at least......and for persevering with those cars!
But seriously guys, anyone who uses these cars...get in the A4...or the E30 at least!
8D

It was Cos, he just loves that Volvo and he doesn't care that it is slow he thinks it's fun, on the right track it can be a winner though, he does flick between that and the Audi.

aye.
good fun last night. To bad I could only stay for so many races. Need my beauty sleep :)
Hope to see you soon out there.
Yeah really good fun, I should have left when you did the 'beer goggles' seriously hindered my driving ability lol.

Goonertez said:
yeah there was a volvo and i think an alfa in those sessions last night.

Dunno if anyone else noticed but after a few races the guys got the idea and from every starting grid they both would pull straight to the left or right to stay out of the way of the rocket powered A4's.

props to em for that at least......and for persevering with those cars!
But seriously guys, anyone who uses these cars...get in the A4...or the E30 at least!
8D
Yeah I noticed that, good on them letting the Audi cars pass but they didn't give in they still come back at you once they have settled in, Cos is very good in that Volvo but don't get too close that thing is a tank and can give and take some big hits lol.

It was Cos, he just loves that Volvo and he doesn't care that it is slow he thinks it's fun, on the right track it can be a winner though, he does flick between that and the Audi.
Well having fun is the most important thing.   :D

The switch to the Volvos we did tonight was suprisingly good fun i mus say....once my a4 hits 50, think ill switch to the E30 forra while tho....had some good races with doodes drivin them.

Goonertez said:
The switch to the Volvos we did tonight was suprisingly good fun i mus say....once my a4 hits 50, think ill switch to the E30 forra while tho....had some good races with doodes drivin them.
I have the Volvo, Alfa and Audi already, think I may buy the rest and we can do set cars on legends, if we get enough decent drivers in we can lock the room so nobody uses the wrong car,  a full room would be nice, maybe at the weekend?

We could also turn off the tuning and upgrades so that people who already own them don't get an advantage and we can all level them up in the background?

sounds hillarious. A full grid of Volvos :) Looking forward to that.
Will need to take a pic for my friends in Gothenburg.

Damn You Johan:)
I just sold the wagon (lvl 20ish) to buy a fricking golf.
And now i need to start from scratch :0
Actually, damn You Codies for garage slots politics :)

On the flip side, I'd love to race Noskills, see how far I can outrun him before he resorts to the deliberate slam.
What a ridiculous thing to say.   You would never get slammed by me, unless YOU decide to play dirty.   You havent seen any footage of me slamming anyone because they were faster than me.  

Ive only ever deliberately hit dirty players.  If your not a dirty player....whats your problem? 
Its only a game....get over it. 
The noskills after party wasn't a very good one.  Unfortunately @amphydoodle you were lagging all over the track,

You deliberately took me out on Red Bull ring....when I do it back....next corner...its "ohhh he's getting angry"   What did you expect?  You came into that lobby with hitting me as your main objective.  Just to see what I would do. 

Before you @Amphydoodle joined the room, it was clean racing, someone even said in there it was the cleanest racing they'd had in a while.   

Despite all the crap on the forums between me and @RWBSUPERCHARGER he has never done what you did to me, I have never taken him out.   We have has slight bumps, no major race ending incidents. 

I dont want to hear, that Red Bull ring was an accident.  You know it wasnt.  Then you deliberately brake check me at the start of the next race,  I thought we were all square, you hit me on purpose, I hit you on purpose.   
You were the one acting the fool,  I dont have a problem with you beating me on the track, hats off to you,  my problem is the problem ive always had with people on this game, on any platform.........If your SO good.....WHY, cant you pass me cleanly?   Does that question make sense to anyone.   

If someone who is better than me, has to take me out to pass me, then you cant be better than me.  

All these smug comments about my videos, and my actions, and here you are @Amphydoodle STARTING trouble.   All I was doing was racing, and you came in a ruined it.  It is people like you I have a major problem with.  not because you can beat my lap times,its the arrogent manner in which you race.

You had NEVER raced me, untill tonight, You were the only person all night long, who took me out.  What happened to showing respect to the other human players?  Not treating people as an AI? Calm it down..you cant win every race?   Such a Hypocrite. 

I have said on this forum MANY times,  I race clean, untill someone races dirty with me. I treat people how they treat me.   You never even attempted to race me clean.  Im never going to do that with you either now. 

Im sure @RWBSUPERCHARGER expected me to be a troublesome racer, the first time I joined his lobby.   But he did not "start" on me.  Twice ive raced supercharger, and twice its been good fun, clean, close, respectful racing.  

The next time I race you @Ampydoodle,  its going to much different than you experienced tonight......I wont have worked a 12 hr shift before racing for one!   

its a shame you couldn't have just been clean. Im sure you capable....you just lack the maturity.  
11 people in the lobby tonight and not one had any issue with me.  Someone quit after getting taken out by a cowboy.....but no one had a problem with me.  

True colours shining through nice and bright @ Amphydoodle  :smiley: 

Bruh, I was smacked from behind and that caused me to run into you. Therefore, every single but of justification you had in your later hits were completely fallacies. I brake checked you the next race because you deserved it and I'm sick of your attitude. Then you decided to play bumper cars for the next hour. Not my fault ;)

I'm clearly aware of what I'm doing. I don't mind it. That being said, I did race with Supercharger and my connection did pose a bit of an issue (Particularly my lag taking out Supercharger's buddy on the straight at Sepang). Ended up having to give up my position and lost the race cause of it, but no big deal. I hope to come back at a point where I'm not flying everywhere and messing other people's races up, and I do apologize for said incidents. Twas fun, though.

@Amphydoodle‌ no trollfeeding plz
Why?  Are you full up with deep fried mars bars?

See we can all make snide comments... grow up, I'm sick of reading your inane remarks.