Sign in to follow this  

This is how you do it!

Bruh, I was smacked from behind and that caused me to run into you. Therefore, every single but of justification you had in your later hits were completely fallacies. I brake checked you the next race because you deserved it and I'm sick of your attitude. Then you decided to play bumper cars for the next hour. Not my fault ;)
Ok, then why giggle and benefit from it? 
The instant I hit you back, your mic works.  There was no communication from you to indicate you were hit.  But you can communicate when I hit you.  Your mic was plugged in and ready to go.  The split second I contact your car your talking.
Why didn't you just explain when you Binned me? I may not have a working mic on the pc, but I can hear the voice through the TV.

Because you did it deliberately.
No respect for human racers.
Your sick of my attitude....... I'm sick of attitudes like yours....get out of the way I'm better and I'm lagging.
If we race again, and I nail you through a wall are you going to ask why?

Amphydoodle said:ç
I'm clearly aware of what I'm doing. I don't mind it. That being said, I did race with Supercharger and my connection did pose a bit of an issue (Particularly my lag taking out Supercharger's buddy on the straight at Sepang). Ended up having to give up my position and lost the race cause of it, but no big deal. I hope to come back at a point where I'm not flying everywhere and messing other people's races up, and I do apologize for said incidents. Twas fun, though.
Respect.......I don't get my position back, I get a view of your small car and a sunset. It was no lag incident either, so you have 1 standard for your friends and 1standard for the rest of us. That's the difference between you  and me, if I take someone out by mistake, I will apologise to them. Even if I don't like them.

All you had to do was use that mic that you had plugged in.

Thanks Charger mate. Great thread. Fun indeed. Looking forward to the Legend cup series this weekend. ;)

@Cos will need to get the Alfa as well then and make sure I rank it up :smiley: 
Got the Volvo to lvl 23.....and the quattro at lvl 55-ish

@RTAnoskills Sorry bub, but when I hit you in a corner and it merely shoves you rather than destroys your entire car and your race, I expect you to either one: Understand it was a slight misjudgment in braking which isn't a big deal, or two: There's a conga line of people behind me that don't know when to brake and thus, I got launched into you.

I'm a very quiet person unless provoked otherwise, over voice, I like to keep to myself and if something is legitimately my fault, I either apologize or fall back. It wasn't my fault, thus I didn't care to apologize.

Yeah, the lack of communication was totally my bad and maybe if I spoke, the rest of the stuff you tried to pull on me (Albeit miserably with the exception of Brands Hatch) might have never happened.

But hey, sometimes you gotta make judgment calls, and I went into that turn expecting you to hit me because I knew you as a player, you would make the wrong choice. Oops, you made the wrong choice. No big deal, just means I got to see you embarrass yourself for the next hour or so.

It's also worth mentioning that I have a poor connection cause I moved and the internet I've got over here is awful. If anyone's using the net at the time, I will lag, and that's probably what was happening yesterday. My ping also spikes whenever I push-to-talk, so that's another reason I've started to refuse using it. Whenever I race in the GASR events, I've heard of myself lagging and ending up hitting people because I opened my mic. Not good, I assume you can imagine.

Hey amphydoodle doode...on your lag thing.....you are not running you pc wirelessly are ya?
And do you resset your modem and/or router regularly?
Jus a couple of things thought id put out there ...sorry if im teachin you to suck eggs 8D

It's also worth mentioning that I have a poor connection cause I moved and the internet I've got over here is awful. If anyone's using the net at the time, I will lag, and that's probably what was happening yesterday. My ping also spikes whenever I push-to-talk, so that's another reason I've started to refuse using it. Whenever I race in the GASR events, I've heard of myself lagging and ending up hitting people because I opened my mic. Not good, I assume you can imagine.
It's not your fault but your connection is crap and as you drive with the keyboard which is a digital input this is what others see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6emmkWovUjU

@Goonertez Trust me, it's the actual ISP. It's an obvious case.

And @Meszes Yup, Zodh showed me that a couple minutes after it happened and I found it absolutely hilarious. Recall how I teleported back forward and to the left, though. It's obvious you can see it's not a deliberate hit at all, as I would've NEVER been that far on the left and ahead otherwise.

I've seen people lag before myself, and it's kinda funky. I can't pinpoint whether or not the game treats you as a temporary (low difficulty) AI, or as if you went to the menus. That was another unfortunate event where my connection was being used by others.

I'm not going to tell the other people in my household to hold the hell up 'cause I'm playing, so whenever it happens, I can't do anything about it but either leave, or try and create a gap between me and the other players so that if something does happen, it can't affect anyone.

That being said, I've been participating in my group's events since they first started over a month and a half ago, so I assure you, I'm not a teleporting mess every single race.

It's okay, though. I rarely ever opt to go into public lobbies, mostly because it's a mess of stupidity and the blame finger being thrown everywhere. I was there with Zodh in the hopes of the playlist giving me Muscle, as I needed to level that car to punch in a time for the Eibach challenge. I joined Supercharger last night because I felt like getting a glimpse into how his lobbies go. You all won't have to worry about me because I probably won't be back, and if I do, maybe I'll have switched my ISP by that time.

@Goonertez Trust me, it's the actual ISP. It's an obvious case.

And @Meszes Yup, Zodh showed me that a couple minutes after it happened and I found it absolutely hilarious. Recall how I teleported back forward and to the left, though. It's obvious you can see it's not a deliberate hit at all, as I would've NEVER been that far on the left and ahead otherwise.

I've seen people lag before myself, and it's kinda funky. I can't pinpoint whether or not the game treats you as a temporary (low difficulty) AI, or as if you went to the menus. That was another unfortunate event where my connection was being used by others.

I'm not going to tell the other people in my household to hold the hell up 'cause I'm playing, so whenever it happens, I can't do anything about it but either leave, or try and create a gap between me and the other players so that if something does happen, it can't affect anyone.

That being said, I've been participating in my group's events since they first started over a month and a half ago, so I assure you, I'm not a teleporting mess every single race.

It's okay, though. I rarely ever opt to go into public lobbies, mostly because it's a mess of stupidity and the blame finger being thrown everywhere. I was there with Zodh in the hopes of the playlist giving me Muscle, as I needed to level that car to punch in a time for the Eibach challenge. I joined Supercharger last night because I felt like getting a glimpse into how his lobbies go. You all won't have to worry about me because I probably won't be back, and if I do, maybe I'll have switched my ISP by that time.
@Amphydoodle, you are always welcome, don't worry about the lag a couple of our lads lag from time to time, we just make allowances for it.

On the subject of last nights racing I can't comment after I left but while I was there it was all good, only downside was I was so tired and couldn't race properly as my eyes were bleeding lol, had been racing for 6 hours, 4am in the morning is no good for functionality the next day, damn you Codemasters for the addictive game, Oh and I got a b.ll..king off the other half lol.

Will be on tonight as usual, all welcome :smile: 

Just like to say to all that joined, nice racing guys, lets keep it up  :) @amphydoodle, @goonertez and anyone I missed..

@RTAnoskills Sorry bub, but when I hit you in a corner and it merely shoves you rather than destroys your entire car and your race, I expect you to either one: Understand it was a slight misjudgment in braking which isn't a big deal, or two: There's a conga line of people behind me that don't know when to brake and thus, I got launched into you.    Yeah...well when that happens I might understand. So, you merely shove me.....thats what YOU call a PIT maneuver is it?  You hit my car, very hard, due to your lack of braking, and respect for the Human aspect of the game. We had conga lines all night before you were in the lobby, and you know what....?   No take outs. 

I'm a very quiet person unless provoked otherwise, over voice, I like to keep to myself and if something is legitimately my fault, I either apologize or fall back. It wasn't my fault, thus I didn't care to apologize.  Your mistake!  Your car made the contact.  You need to explain to the guy you hit.....ME!  Or atleast show your sorry, and wait up.  Did you?  no.

Yeah, the lack of communication was totally my bad and maybe if I spoke, the rest of the stuff you tried to pull on me (Albeit miserably with the exception of Brands Hatch) might have never happened.   There is NO maybe about it......It wouldnt have happened.   My POV....Im in a "conga" line, im braking...the car infront are braking, then I turn, and bang, Ive got an "Amphy" burried in my rear quarter, and Im facing the way I just came... giggle from you, and your driving away.  Leads me to believe it was deliberate. 

But hey, sometimes you gotta make judgment calls, and I went into that turn expecting you to hit me because I knew you as a player, you would make the wrong choice.
Complete CRAP! You had never raced me before.  Therefore totally impossible for you to know me as a player.
I WAS INFRONT OF YOU.......HOW can you expect ME to hit YOU, from infront of you?????  Making stuff up now are you..........

Oops, you made the wrong choice. No big deal, just means I got to see you embarrass yourself for the next hour or so.   The only wrong choice that was made, was by you, when you deliberately PIT me. 

Easily fixed :  
Solution 1:  Get a better ISP. 
Soliution 2:  Dont play online, with a BAD connection.....It affects the entire lobby.  also makes you look bad,  as you can be seen driving through people's cars, as if your playing with collisions off intermittently.  Or your just flying above the ground, while violently shaking side to side. 

If my connection was that bad, Id be cancelling it.  
You live in the "greatest g'damn" country in the world.....you must be able to get a decent connection. 

Just race me clean and you will get it back.  Its entirely up to you.  :smiley: 
Same goes for anyone else who may encounter me,  we dont need to be friends, but we dont need to be at war either.  

@Revesburger, I want to race you.. not exchange snide remarks with each other, are you game?  When are you next going to be online?
Im talking clean racing, NO CONTACT  (not Amphy's clean racing LOL)   My version, as shown in the videos I posted of my good close races....im sure you have seen them,its the  4 in 1 post. 

***** STEAM question *******
To send a message to someone in the game with you, do they have to be on your friends list? 

How can you rear end me from in front of me? Are you completely disregarding the fact that you deliberately threw your car at my rear bumper? LOL

We were all too far from first in that race to catch up and get first, and you were clearly still in the running for 2nd, as I was 2nd and you had the audacity to wreck me. I don't have to explain myself to anyone under any circumstances until post-race, in my opinion. You don't have Vettel yelling "OOPS MY BAD" to Alonso mid-race, now do you?

And ironically enough, you call it lack of braking and "respect for the human" aspect of the game, when I was hit from behind from the person that actually didn't brake. I'm surprised you haven't learned this from almost every single turn 1 incident in existence. I've been able to judge you as a player from your attitude in your posts to your videos, you clearly have anger management issues going on.

Also, I'm not made of money, I can't change my ISP whenever I want, and it shouldn't prevent me from wanting to play, and it won't. I spent my money on GAS, to play GAS. There's nothing you're going to tell me that will change my thoughts.

And yeah, the wrong choice was for you to slam me, because I was pushed into you. Fantastic stuff, isn't it? Fact of the matter is, I had the entire view on what I did to you, you had nothing, unless you looked back, which, obviously you didn't, because you're going blind rage mode about it.

Just like to say to all that joined, nice racing guys, lets keep it up  :) @amphydoodle, @goonertez and anyone I missed..
Aww missed that one. Need to rearrange my evenings first. :)
go to sleep at 20:00 get back up at 23:00 and do a couple of hours on GAS.
As it is now I'm on until 23:00 and then it's time to leave.
hmmm

(all times CET, or according to the Swedish World Clock)

Yeah was fun last night..well, until you slotted in the Audi ultras there 8D.
I left as i was chomping at the bit to gain some exp in the E30 that i had just started using a few races earlier....keen to see how it is.
I ended up in another server for a few races one of em at bathurst [yummy] and did quite well [now up to lvl 15 or so i think.

see you over the weekend.

@Goonertez‌ 
got the Volvo to lvl 25, now I will get the beamer and start ranking that one up.
The Volvo is soooo slow at start, but once in race it's actually quite ok.
Did a few races on Pcars and Race07 yesterday as well, only to remind myself that the engine sound in GAS sux :D

@Revesburger, I want to race you.. not exchange snide remarks with each other, are you game?  When are you next going to be online?
Im talking clean racing, NO CONTACT  (not Amphy's clean racing LOL)   My version, as shown in the videos I posted of my good close races....im sure you have seen them,its the  4 in 1 post. 

***** STEAM question *******
To send a message to someone in the game with you, do they have to be on your friends list? 
get a Playstation 3 :)

@revesburger, too bad...I though u were a pc player.  

@amphydoodle  what  ever you say.  Don't complain if someone hits me from behind and that makes me go into you.  

Funny how all night nothing like this happend.....hello amphydoodle.... Hello crashing.  

@Goonertez‌ 
got the Volvo to lvl 25, now I will get the beamer and start ranking that one up.
The Volvo is soooo slow at start, but once in race it's actually quite ok.
Did a few races on Pcars and Race07 yesterday as well, only to remind myself that the engine sound in GAS sux :D
i havent a preference twixt the volvo and beemer yet...but i do like the beemer more on first impression.
and yeah, engine sounds compared to pcars is....not great no 8D
hope all is well pal. 8D

Goonertez said:
Yeah was fun last night..well, until you slotted in the Audi ultras there 8D.
I left as i was chomping at the bit to gain some exp in the E30 that i had just started using a few races earlier....keen to see how it is.
I ended up in another server for a few races one of em at bathurst [yummy] and did quite well [now up to lvl 15 or so i think.

see you over the weekend.
I would do touring legends all night long but I get messages all night, 'can you do this or do that' so I chucked them on as someone asked for them, instantly changed the game from controlled racing to a slidefest lol.

I think it is best to stick to one discipline per night as you get a feel for the cars, if you keep changing people start driving the next car like the previous one and all hell breaks loose.

Suggestions for cars and tracks by the lobby are always encouraged as I can get stuck in a rut sometimes and pick the same stuff over and over, if you want something specific shout up :smile: 

@RWBSUPERCHARGER That being said, Touring Legends is probably the closest car category I've seen so far. While on one hand the A4 is complete child's play, I also seem to have the problem of people trying to pass me unnecessarily aggressively, forcing me to give up so much time to prevent stupid crashes and taking 3-4 seconds off every lap. It's close-knit, but in a fashion that bothers the crap out of me. Lmao

Either way, it's still great racing, so much harder to win with the way these people drive.

@RWBSUPERCHARGER That being said, Touring Legends is probably the closest car category I've seen so far. While on one hand the A4 is complete child's play, I also seem to have the problem of people trying to pass me unnecessarily aggressively, forcing me to give up so much time to prevent stupid crashes and taking 3-4 seconds off every lap. It's close-knit, but in a fashion that bothers the crap out of me. Lmao

Either way, it's still great racing, so much harder to win with the way these people drive.
Dude, you need someone slowing you down because as soon as you got to the front you were gone lol, a few of the lads last night couldn't believe how quick you were and swore you were cheating but I told them you are just quick and no cheating involved, you are probably finding them driving defensively so as to not let you get clean air, they won't take you off but they will certainly hold their line lol.

It's not really driving defensively as much as it is taking the main line 5-10 MPH slower than myself. It's damn near impossible to make an overtake in that sort of situation, especially when I have people behind me riding my bum. I haven't ever felt so stressed about trying to not get hit in my back or aggressively passed while I'm trying to get around the guy in front of me LOL, at least it keeps me on my toes!

Yeah it can be close, I followed you around the Yas Marina full circuit last night corner for corner and I just couldn't quite catch you and on another race I was on your bumper going toe to toe and I looked away for a split second as the wind was bad and my 'racing shed' rocked a bit, looked back and I was off the track, I could of had you that race I reckon lol. :smiley: 

Are you still driving with a keyboard?

Of course, all other methods are inferior with the exception of one particular class, and that's Super Lightweight. I need a controller for that.