Sign in to follow this  

What I would like to see in autosport

Wager races! Would be fun to be able to put some of your online credit into a pot and have a leaderboard for the amount! an idea for the future D

'l was just talking about this with one of my friends I play with yesterday  I think it would be a great idea 2 put 500000 on who u  thinks going to win the race.

This would be a good laugh, although I don't see it getting past the PEGI rating.

Would it be good if CM allowed you to transfer money to someone else. Then what it is used for is your business !

As soon you do this people will start to put all money they have in a bid, loose on purpose, reload a save game, race again... Then do same operation swaping role with the friend online.
after a day you can buy whatever car you like and enought money to tune it while you level it.
no more chalenge in collecting money to afford the $4000000 car.
Would be fun to bid indeed, but would bring his lot of flaws.
What about been kicked out of "arranged bid races"... Because you could make them loose that bid ?

ZalexQc said:
As soon you do this people will start to put all money they have in a bid, loose on purpose, reload a save game, race again... Then do same operation swaping role with the friend online.
after a day you can buy whatever car you like and enought money to tune it while you level it.
no more chalenge in collecting money to afford the $4000000 car.
Would be fun to bid indeed, but would bring his lot of flaws.
What about been kicked out of "arranged bid races"... Because you could make them loose that bid ?
boosters paradise