Sign in to follow this  

New gameplay footage: Night Time Bahrain 25% Race 14 Laps

mmpaw37 said:
xBizzy79 said:
The Wheels are not correctly because this is not the Mercedes wheel....

This is the Reallife Wheel from the Mercedes... And
Are the steering wheels have all finished or are still the orginal into play because the Lotus steering wheel is not really true because they have the model of 2013 still.
Sorry for my Bad English

All the steering wheels are final. It has been confirmed that Codemasters assumed the teams were using those wheels, as the teams approved them. It was then to late to change them apparently. :(

So Damn that's almost like formula 1 2010 where all steering wheels were the same which has made ​​me a little the game broken because you want everything possible as have genuine. But well , the Williams have also not beautiful Martini paint well the blue paint does not fit so well would have let the way and only the Martini will leave so that the car would at least still true ... But what micht surprised the Force India the steering wheel right and had at Red Bull ... that's who I find funny as ... well maybe that is only in beta so are the steering wheels finished because the game is not really because the clue above in the center but bought it anyway though somewhat disappointed me ...

xBizzy79 said:
mmpaw37 said:
xBizzy79 said:
The Wheels are not correctly because this is not the Mercedes wheel....

This is the Reallife Wheel from the Mercedes... And
Are the steering wheels have all finished or are still the orginal into play because the Lotus steering wheel is not really true because they have the model of 2013 still.
Sorry for my Bad English

All the steering wheels are final. It has been confirmed that Codemasters assumed the teams were using those wheels, as the teams approved them. It was then to late to change them apparently. :(

So Damn that's almost like formula 1 2010 where all steering wheels were the same which has made ​​me a little the game broken because you want everything possible as have genuine. But well , the Williams have also not beautiful Martini paint well the blue paint does not fit so well would have let the way and only the Martini will leave so that the car would at least still true ... But what micht surprised the Force India the steering wheel right and had at Red Bull ... that's who I find funny as ... well maybe that is only in beta so are the steering wheels finished because the game is not really because the clue above in the center but bought it anyway though somewhat disappointed me ...
The steering wheels are FINAL. It's not that bad, really. They can display very useful information. Functional, informative placeholders are better than useless, non-functional real wheels.