Sign in to follow this  

What do you think of the Eibach Challenge

What do you think of the Eibach Challenge. I like it i think its really cool run a fast lap and earn prizes. I hope there is more Challenges like this. @Loore is there anymore challenges coming up?

Yeah, that would be nice for every TA challenge, but as we don't even have a proper practice offline, apart from the track-limiting TT, I doubt we'll ever see that.

No AI, no fairness, no precisely better driver. AI ruins the purpose of putting in the best time because they can be abused to get a faster time. There seriously needs to be a change of pace next time around, as the AI is getting old.

It's awesome, but it's not global and it would be nice if there was one car without upgrades and maybe tuning. And if corner cutting etc was very strict.

What do you think of the Eibach Challenge. I like it i think its really cool run a fast lap and earn prizes. I hope there is more Challenges like this. @Loore is there anymore challenges coming up?
Nothing planned right now, will of course keep you posted if this changes.

Cant really care much about things I cant participate in.
2 of these challenge done so far and not 1 I was able  to join because I live in the wrong country.
Just a bunch of BS are these kind of challenges this way.

I find it quite ridicolous to have first a competition for UK, US and CAN. And then followed by a GER + US competition. There is quite a large community being left outside. :( 
Would have been better to have "regional" competitions and then a Grande Finale for the region winners.
But I guess it's better to have a stupid competition with fuzzy rules than having nothing at all.