Sign in to follow this  

GRID Autosport confirmed cars/tracks/features

Missing city track is Chicago, then.

Not surprised at all, given that all the other city tracks from Grid 2 (Paris, Barcelona, Dubai) are there.

Also, able to see from the track layouts that Okutama must be the G1 version. Which I just handily happened to be thrashing in an F3 car last night so, good times, good times. Looking forwards to the Grand Circuit in touring cars again. :)

@ChokDK Maybe in the future we will see some more TOCA. I did not expect to be more Toca tracks in GAS but at least the touringcars are back and that's something I look forward too. Maybe there will be a few classes that will surprise me. However I am still hoping for a proper touringcar racer in the future ^:)^

GAS will be a worthy "say goodbye" to the last generation and I am very confident that I will have a blast with the content that's in there! Touringcar spirit is comming baaaaackkkk 
:-bd

pulco said:
and 22nd is : Mount Panorama.
Mount Panorama was already confirmed; it's otherwise known as Bathurst.

The only track I miss is Laguna Seca. It was in ToCa Race Driver 3 if I remember right.

ChokDK said:
Brands Hatch is the only track from Toca :(
Do you mean the original TOCA? Because I counted loads from TOCA 3?
( I apologise if me be stuped) :)

Yeah the touring Custom cup SP events are indeed made up of 2 races each in . Endurance has up to 3. No idea on the MP side of things though.

Nice track list , i would prefer some other city track insted of Chicago like Milano or Long beach but its ok..
Plus i noticed all of city track have not night version... :-S Why this?? Night version is more suitable in city tracks than circuits...Plus tracks like Dubai , Paris ,Barcelona , Chicago already had night versions , why codies did not add them in GAS too..? :-?? There were some eye-candy lighting effects too.. 

Oscar97 said:
The only track I miss is Laguna Seca. It was in ToCa Race Driver 3 if I remember right.
yeah laguna seca is missing ^^ we want it too :)

great tracklist. only gp and city tracks, only one mountain race....yeeeeah-

hope okutama is that great toda circuit from grid 1

Cities
  • Dubai
  • Chicago
  • San Francisco
  • Chicago
  • Paris
  • Washington
  • Barcelona

By the way, you wrote Chicago twice. Change one to Detroit.

By the way, I'd be really disappointed if the F1 GT is still in the game. The other ones are ten times better to me. :P

The plain'old F1 would be great in the supercar/hypercar category. (Or the F1 GTR from 95' as an endurance car?)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to see the other street cars and tuner cars. Maybe the muscle cars (70's cars maybe?), the Super Modified, and the hypercars a little more.

Looking at the track list, I am really really pleased that the focus is more on actual race circuits than city. That really pleases me. 

I can't wait to get my hands on this game, it looks so good!
that's one thing I'm liking too there wasn't really enough circuit tracks in Grid 2 for my liking. I'm not complaining about street tracks as they do have their place in racing but the way they were used in Grid it felt more like playing Dirt than Grid tbh. Grid should be more track focused like F1 but with the touring/Endurance cars we see in the games. It's certainly looks like that Autosport is quite literally putting this series back on track. :p
I too enjoy the extra circuits we have coming in Autosport, although I always will have a special place in my heart for open road tracks. I, personally, would have welcomed some of the point-to-points back in this installment, maybe re-working them into lapped circuits.
Yeah it could have worked as part of the tuner/street disciplines I suppose but I think there's stil plenty of content within the game anyway without it by the looks of it plus I heard somewhere that those events will still be available online they just won't be part of the sp mode

Joethe155 said:
So where are the ovals apart from Indy?
And that's a good question. Sounds like only two true ovals, although a couple of shorter circuits can be oval-esque in their shorter version. Shame since they have the IndyCar and that series runs about 6 ovals per season. That's what makes it so special...it's so diverse. But overall, nice job Codemasters. Bathurst is worth the price of admission if the handling is right.

I haven't played grid 2 but the layouts for Dubai, Chicago and Paris all look shocking. Ridiculously long and unrealistic. Rest of the track list is amazing, not many games have Circuit Mont-tremblant

I haven't played grid 2 but the layouts for Dubai, Chicago and Paris all look shocking. Ridiculously long and unrealistic.
How do you mean, exactly? I don't really see anything wrong with them. There are plenty of long street circuits in real life.