Sign in to follow this  

GRID Autosport confirmed cars/tracks/features

@RallyDriven

The Super GT500 was the Nissan R-35 I thought? Other than that and the Honda HSV 10 (which are both listed in Endurance) I thought there were no other Super GT 500 cars confirmed or speculated?

The Macau circuit is 7Km long... Not far less than the Paris and Chicago circuits.

Okay, I did word it pretty badly. Look at Chicago for example. What street circuits have that amount of cross over bridges and such? I take back saying Paris as after a second look, that track actually looks pretty good. Dubai though, after watching a short gameplay video of a street class race, why would they have that long stretch of road next to the water with the tiny handrail stopping you. I know most of you couldn't care less, but not enough games have realistic street tracks, PGR is the only one I can think of, their street circuit were legendary.

Kapow - http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/06/the-cars-of-grid-autosport/

KICK IT !  (Golf R)

Looking forward to all of it, but especially the Lancia and Mini cup, those should be awesome.

@Loore,

One question, for the Coupe class in the Road discipline, there are only 2 cars listed: Honda Integria Type R DC5 & BMW 1 Series M Coupe.

From the early videos, I think we saw BRZ too. Is the car removed from the game now? Or its just missing?

Loore said:
@Cheesenium

TBC
Thanks, I hope Subaru will be in the final game. :)

Would be great if you could update the list once Subaru is confirmed.

Really let down by the car list. Far far too much emphasis on street and tuner and not enough on actual racing. Endurance and Open Wheel especially are very poor, especially when over half of the Open Wheel are road cars as well. Not enough variety in Touring/Open Wheel/Endurance to be interesting and too many single car classes. Shame after a good track list

"McLaren F1 GT"
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Nice car list though. Not enough classics, but still a nice one.

@Loore, one question now that the car list is announced. Can I drive any car in any discipline via Custom Cup? I mean to say can I drive a Mclaren P1 (listed under street category), and drive it in an endurance race via Custom Cup? If Yes, then that is awesome. If No, then is there any specific reason for such a restriction? I have pre ordered already by the way :)

There are way too much one-car classes though...
And why is the Viper racing with Huayras and One-77s?

Hang on, Formula B - Lola B05/52

Am I right in thinking that's the 2005-2006 A1GP car?! :-D

Or the re-vamped version, now being used in the Auto GP World Series (ex-Euro Formula 3000, Euroseries 3000)?

Loore said:
@Cheesenium

TBC
And regarding that on the BRZ/GT86 question, is it DLC or licensing you still hope to sort out? Shame there's no Supra this game around.

Should games still have the Mazda Furai, given it no longer exists in real life (sniff!)?

Still I cannot believe the Lola B12/80 will run alone, well, in other Grid.

Thank for return of Mazda Furai, I love that car.

McLaren P1 yehzzzzzzz.

selection of cars and disciplines made me go :D and glad to see so many open wheel disciplines - even if they're all single-car selections, the range (and the fact a Caterham is still in) is just ... :)

Loore said:
@Cheesenium

TBC
And regarding that on the BRZ/GT86 question, is it DLC or licensing you still hope to sort out? Shame there's no Supra this game around.

Should games still have the Mazda Furai, given it no longer exists in real life (sniff!)?
It is very likely some sort of discussion on licensing between Subaru and Codemasters that isnt finalised at the moment. Or maybe they are updating the license to feature newer cars.

Apparently, it is fairly common to see some manufacturers only grant the license after you game has gone Gold. Then, the license will end up as DLC since its paid for.

Good car's list!!  =P~  

I am not excited about LOLA ,Mc Laren gt-1 ,Mazda furai etc but with cars like Mini miglia , Ford sierra cosworth , Lancia delta Mazda RX-7 Honda S2000 etc but also for all open wheels... \:D/ Good to see the Mitsubishi lancer is in GAS too...  \m/    

Britpoint said:
Hang on, Formula B - Lola B05/52

Am I right in thinking that's the 2005-2006 A1GP car?! :-D

That's the one!
You made me curious, and I had to Google the car.

http://www.speedsport-magazine.com/media/images/meldeliste/zoom1000/zele-racing-lola-b05-52-zytek-sistos-26877.jpg ...?

If so .... holy damn that looks sexy. Needless to say I'm going to be thoroughly looking forwards to tier-2 open-wheel races if that's the case :)

The list is nice and varied. Not much I really like though. I'll stick to touring and make small trips to A1 GP race car and the Classic muscle. For the rest all content I do like is within touring discipline. Would like to have seen more race cars and less tuner and street.