Sign in to follow this  

GRID Autosport confirmed cars/tracks/features

KazzyMac said:
Britpoint said:
Hang on, Formula B - Lola B05/52

Am I right in thinking that's the 2005-2006 A1GP car?! :-D

That's the one!
You made me curious, and I had to Google the car.

http://www.speedsport-magazine.com/media/images/meldeliste/zoom1000/zele-racing-lola-b05-52-zytek-sistos-26877.jpg ...?

If so .... holy damn that looks sexy. Needless to say I'm going to be thoroughly looking forwards to tier-2 open-wheel races if that's the case :)
i agree , this car seems very good....
I did not know an other car about open wheels the Caparo T1 , i googled it and i found this.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFcanpNarEg
Looks interesting too... :)

KazzyMac said:
Britpoint said:
Hang on, Formula B - Lola B05/52

Am I right in thinking that's the 2005-2006 A1GP car?! :-D

That's the one!
You made me curious, and I had to Google the car.

http://www.speedsport-magazine.com/media/images/meldeliste/zoom1000/zele-racing-lola-b05-52-zytek-sistos-26877.jpg ...?

If so .... holy damn that looks sexy. Needless to say I'm going to be thoroughly looking forwards to tier-2 open-wheel races if that's the case :)
yeah looks fast doesn't it? :p

@Loore thought you said the Dodge challenger wasn't going to be in the game when i asked last week?

Still I cannot believe the Lola B12/80 will run alone, well, in other Grid.
Yeah, I was hoping for Le Mans prototypes as well. Still, better one than none!

@Loore thought you said the Dodge challenger wasn't going to be in the game when i asked last week?
I like to keep some surprises :)

Today discipline focus, Open Wheel seem to have 1 extra car that wasn't listed in yesterday list. KTM X-Bow R

http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/06/discipline-focus-open-wheel/

So, does that mean Codemaster just obtained KTM X-Bow R license?

Thats a great car to have.

Still hoping for BAC Mono and also Subaru for Coupe/ Super Modified.

We have 79 cars confirmed / announced . Expected around 85 cars. There maybe a few suprises or is this the final list @Loore?

@Loore is the car list still growing even after you have listed all the cars?
There could be 1-2 getting confirmed.

P308R said:
We have 79 cars confirmed / announced . Expected around 85 cars. There maybe a few suprises or is this the final list @Loore?

Ha i'm sure there will be a few surprises,but can Loore keep them all under wraps untill release day? he's just as excited as us.

=))
wish i knew how to work this quote thing
:P

Loore said:
Could you say which disciplines they would be in?

APR193 said:
Loore said:
I think there is one in the Coupe, Street Discipline which is Subaru BRZ that has been appearing in preview videos but missing in the car list.

And also the Tomei Cusco Subaru Impreza WRX STI that was in Grid 2 Super Modifed DLC that might appear in Autosport's Super Modified Category in Tuner Discipline.

Strangely,  Auto Gallery Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32)from the same Grid 2 DLC is missing in the game.

APR193 said:
Loore said:
I think there is one in the Coupe, Street Discipline which is Subaru BRZ that has been appearing in preview videos but missing in the car list.

And also the Tomei Cusco Subaru Impreza WRX STI that was in Grid 2 Super Modifed DLC that might appear in Autosport's Super Modified Category in Tuner Discipline.

Strangely,  Auto Gallery Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32)from the same Grid 2 DLC is missing in the game.
The Subaru BRZ has already been confirmed and is already on the list. ;)

APR193 said:
Loore said:

The Subaru BRZ has already been confirmed and is already on the list. ;)
It's on the first page because it was spotted in the preview build; on the official confirmed-car blog the BRZ is still absent, whereas the recently-confirmed KTM X-Bow has been added to the Lightweight Cup class alongside the standard Ariel Atom 3.5.

Would be a shame if it's not added though. But, slightly relevantly, Grid 2 apparently has 78 ((77 playable, + the big truck in Overtake) cars so ... we're pretty much on-par with Grid 2 right now. :p

@KazzyMac There were only 51 cars in Grid 2 if you didn't pay anything and didn't preorder it.

Oscar97 said:
@KazzyMac There were only 51 cars in Grid 2 if you didn't pay anything and didn't preorder it.
True, but I was counting all the cars including the DLC and free Derby car (as that's the number the loading screen tells me :p )

KazzyMac said:
Oscar97 said:
True, but I was counting all the cars including the DLC and free Derby car (as that's the number the loading screen tells me :p )
Thats a very unfair comparison. Grid 2 only have 50+ cars on release. Autosport is aiming for 80+ which much more than Grid 2 on release.

Autosport might exceed 100 if they are going with DLCs but consider the fairly quiet marketing, I dont know how many DLCs are they planning post release.

looking forward to driving the Pagani Zonda R personally been racing it a lot in Shift and enjoying it

looking forward to driving the Pagani Zonda R personally been racing it a lot in Shift and enjoying it
Is no Zonda R in Autosport sorry.

well, there is. in the street discipline, at the hypercar. it was even on the anouncement pic!

well, there is. in the street discipline, at the hypercar. it was even on the anouncement pic!
That is the Revolucion. Very similar to the R in many respects but road legal. The R is purely a track car. :)