Sign in to follow this  

GRID Autosport confirmed cars/tracks/features

Britpoint said:
looking forward to driving the Pagani Zonda R personally been racing it a lot in Shift and enjoying it
Is no Zonda R in Autosport sorry.
well, there is. in the street discipline, at the hypercar. it was even on the anouncement pic!
That is the Revolucion. Very similar to the R in many respects but road legal. The R is purely a track car. :)

yeah that's what I meant the  Revolucion is another version of it wasn't thinking too much about doing the street discipline but if there was ever a reason to consider it. That may just persuade me to give it a go at some point because I found it a fun car to drive in the shift games once I learnt how to keep iyt under control as it has more speed and power than you actually need in that gsame and I kind of had to keep it at half throttle to just keep the thing under control as I had it going at 300mph at one point along the Nordschleife

Oscar97 said:
BTW the Revolucion isn't road legal. :P
doesn't bother me I only race it in game and it's part of the street discipline so if and when I do that discipline in the game and I get he chance I'll drive it.

Britpoint said:
Oscar97 said:
Blast. I'll have to get them to take mine back then.

You WISH lol (just like the rest of us)

Britpoint said:
Oscar97 said:
What a shame :( still you can still race the game one :p

RobertKNL said:
Britpoint said:
Oscar97 said:
The only question nobody asks when buying a car: 'is it road legal?'. Damn these marketing people of Pagani are mighty clever,
Indeed

http://imgur.com/XusS6Si
Is there suppose to have a second Mclaren F1? I know there is one in street but there seem to be another variant for the GT500 class, the Mclaren F1 GTR from GRID 1. Saw it in the new trailer.

you mentioned selling cars, does this mean we can sell car's to other players like in forza or dowe just get a set amount for said car from the game itself?

you mentioned selling cars, does this mean we can sell car's to other players like in forza or dowe just get a set amount for said car from the game itself?
I assume from the game itself as I believe @Loore said somewhere you can't sell your car to someone else

You sell to the game, not to other players.

@Loore thank you for clarifying that! Probably was noted somewhere before, but I'm going blind in my old age! Maybe a feature to add in the future, would create maybe a marketplace for tuning setups and such. Also very much interested in the DLC plans, Any idea's on pricing for a season pass or premium pack etc that gives access to all DLC? Or is it still early days in that regard?

@RallyDriven

You can add Subaru BRZ.

Codemasters haven't confirmed the BRZ will be in the final game even though it's in the review builds. I think they're still getting the license for it.

Unless they -have- obtained the license now that the game's officially gone Gold? I read somewhere that Subaru wouldn't license their cars until the game had gone Gold.

First video I've seen of the V8 Utes. What with the stupid rear wings? When have V8 Utes ever looked like that? More and more disappointed with what this game is turning out to be. Nothing about GAS excites me anymore. I was really looking forward to this when it was annouced but a few things, mainly the poor car list, has meant I likely won't be getting this even when the prices come down. On a more positive note though, the handling looks perfect for the kind of game it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr63BlEZTr4

Have Codies used a bit of dramatic licence with those rear wings on the utes? As you say APR193, they don't have them irl & personally I would rather Codies had gone with a more authentic look & not added them. They do look a bit naff.