Sign in to follow this  

GRID Autosport confirmed cars/tracks/features

Oscar97 said:
The Falcon has a spoiler IRL, I think. The Holden doesn't, though.
The Falcon has a tiny spoiler yes, but not one anywhere near the size of the ones in game. Makes them look stupid and definitely isn't authentic

oh god, the spoiler on the Commodore Ute looks terrible, it will look a lot better without the spoiler. 

Its not just the spolier that looks terrible, the diffuser looks just as ridiculous. This is what they should look like Codemasters

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2013/03/02/1226588/947612-v8-utes.jpg

I dunno, I personally think they look okay.

Sure they might not have them IRL, but it's just a game. If you don't like them ... bump the wall a few times and knock them off. :P

The Ute series on GAS is not the V8 Ute Racing series, so why should they look exactly like them? It's their own series, so they can do whatever they want to them, i.e. adding splitters and spoilers, and cannot be 'incorrect' as they aren't exactly copying anything.

The Ute series on GAS is not the V8 Ute Racing series, so why should they look exactly like them? It's their own series, so they can do whatever they want to them, i.e. adding splitters and spoilers, and cannot be 'incorrect' as they aren't exactly copying anything.
I get that its not officialy licensed as the V8 Utes etc etc but it still doesn't make sense to me. No racing Ute ever has looked like anything like it. Formula 3 isn't real F3 but they are still identical to real life. Same with A1 GP, BTCC, Euro V8, V8 Supercars, IndyCar, GT3, JGTC, so why not the V8 Utes. Its ruined the category in my opnion by making the cars look like a teenager has got hold of them.

So many codemasters games now are full of potential but plagued with silly decisions that ultimately ruin the game/destroy a lot of the replayability. So many of the categories in GAS are poor and the replayability is looking very minimal with the amount single class categories. Just so disappointed with GAS, really wanted it to be the game Grid 2 should have been.

There are no Euro V8 cars in Autosport. The Tier 2 touring cars aren't really the same as V8 Superstars.

APR193 said:
I get that its not officialy licensed as the V8 Utes etc etc but it still doesn't make sense to me. No racing Ute ever has looked like anything like it. Formula 3 isn't real F3 but they are still identical to real life. Same with A1 GP, BTCC, Euro V8, V8 Supercars, IndyCar, GT3, JGTC, so why not the V8 Utes. Its ruined the category in my opnion by making the cars look like a teenager has got hold of them.

So many codemasters games now are full of potential but plagued with silly decisions that ultimately ruin the game/destroy a lot of the replayability. So many of the categories in GAS are poor and the replayability is looking very minimal with the amount single class categories. Just so disappointed with GAS, really wanted it to be the game Grid 2 should have been.
You just watch.  Next season all the V8 Ute Racing crews will have played GRID Autosport and they all will insist on putting big rear wings on their Utes! 
:)]

Frank

RubyRuby said:

APR193 said:

You just watch.  Next season all the V8 Ute Racing crews will have played GRID Autosport and they all will insist on putting big rear wings on their Utes! 

Frank
Haha that would be hilarous and sad at the same time.

RobertKNL said:
Has anybody got any idea what an ADC Presteza-14 is? I've been googling it for a couple of times, but there is really nothing to find about that car. Is it some kind of concept race car designed by the people at CM? @Loore can you shed some light on that, or will we have to wait and see it for ourselves ;) ?
Its a fictional car, made to race alongside the Peugeot 408 Cat A touring car

RubyRuby said:

APR193 said:

Frank
wouldn't surprise me :p

Looks similar, don't you think? That's a Brazilian Stock Car Chevrolet Sonic. They compete against Peugot 408s.

RobertKNL said:
Has anybody got any idea what an ADC Presteza-14 is? I've been googling it for a couple of times, but there is really nothing to find about that car. Is it some kind of concept race car designed by the people at CM? @Loore can you shed some light on that, or will we have to wait and see it for ourselves ;) ?
It's a fictional car made by us :)

hello! i was playing endurance mode for a while and i liked it very much because of the night atmosphere, tires wear, perseverance and patience to beat other opponents but i didn't find this car which is shown on the picture below!

McLaren F1 GTR