Sign in to follow this  

GRID Autosport confirmed cars/tracks/features

Will there be any offline LAN multiplayer options? We’re developing a charity racing tournament for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals that tours in areas without internet access. We’re currently using Dirt 3, as it seems to be the last good racing game to offer LAN MP, but would LOVE-LOVE-LOVE to move up to GRID: Autosport. My gut says you’ll break my heart and say no, but it was worth asking.

The open wheeler at the front of the group shot could be a Formula E

The open wheeler at the front? That's an Indy car, no?
Didn't think Indy cars had those big sidepod looking things?

The open wheeler at the front of the group shot could be a Formula E

The open wheeler at the front? That's an Indy car, no?
Didn't think Indy cars had those big sidepod looking things?

And if you look closely on the first image, you can see the Red walled Indy soft tyres :D

Edit: Changed image to a DW12 in Indy spec, like on the first picture

OP has been updated with the new assists, let me know if I have missed anything.

Also, I will get around to streamlining it a bit with bullet points over the weekend to make it a bit smaller, but right now I should really be writing an essay :(

In the trailers it was running on a circuit track at night time for endurance races, so I am guessing that it is part of the endurance category.

O.k, I'll move the black to the unconfirmed category for now, and add the GT3 to the endurance category. But I think the Zonda and the Black are both in that category, just in a separate class to the GT3. It has already been confirmed that there will be different classes within each discipline.

Apologies if I've missed this elsewhere, but Loore mentioned on the Online Rammers thread that online car repairs will be paid by the player.  Is that true for the career game as well?  Thanks.

Frank

The Pagani is the Zonda Revolución
It could be the Zonda R, the Revolution went on sale this year? @Loore @justbiglee which Zonda is it?

At 0:50 in the announce trailer the street cars appear to be passing a large cathedral , Milan or Paris returning possibly?

It could be either, they did say that favorite street circuits would be returning from both GRID 1 and G2. It looks a little more like Milan to me

The Pagani is the Zonda Revolución
It could be the Zonda R, the Revolution went on sale this year? @Loore @justbiglee which Zonda is it?
It's defiantly the Revolution, 

Biggest clues are the rear wing, which is held up on the sides, rather than the middle on the R. Also the Revolution is more flamboyant in general, like the wing-like panels on the front of the car. The R didn't have any of that.

It could be either, they did say that favorite street circuits would be returning from both GRID 1 and G2. It looks a little more like Milan to me
Sorry to disappoint, but it's San Francisco.

http://youtu.be/gausTt3L9KE?t=1m20s

yeah i got dissaponted cause milano was my favorite city tracks in Grid 1 ...in the other hand Sn Fracisco was too , so i am glad its in game..
B-)