Sign in to follow this  

GRID Autosport confirmed cars/tracks/features

Don't forget, there ain't any point to point circuits in Grid Autosport, that's already been confirmed.
Struck them out on the list. Also nixed Monaco, Valencia, and Marina Bay. Those just seem very unlikely to me.

And to the OP: That Nissan R-35 GTR Super GT500 in the front row is a Touring Car. The Japanese Grand Touring Car Championship just starting working with DTM rules a couple of years back - so you DTM fans might be in luck.

Speedball said:

Don't forget, there ain't any point to point circuits in Grid Autosport, that's already been confirmed.
Struck them out on the list. Also nixed Monaco, Valencia, and Marina Bay. Those just seem very unlikely to me.

And to the OP: That Nissan R-35 GTR Super GT500 in the front row is a Touring Car. The Japanese Grand Touring Car Championship just starting working with DTM rules a couple of years back - so you DTM fans might be in luck.

Sorry, just to make sure, is the Nissan R-35 GTR Super GT500 being added to touring cars?

http://www.dtm.com/en/News/Joint-future-for-DTM-and-Japanese-Super-GT-from-2014.html

Makes the most sense to me. I'm just some guy from Texas who likes racecars, so my word is hardly ironclad, but you'd call a DTM BMW a touring car, no?

Speedball said:
http://www.dtm.com/en/News/Joint-future-for-DTM-and-Japanese-Super-GT-from-2014.html

Makes the most sense to me. I'm just some guy from Texas who likes racecars, so my word is hardly ironclad, but you'd call a DTM BMW a touring car, no?
Pretty sure there only called DTM?

Speedball said:

Pretty sure there only called DTM?
“Deutsche Tourenwagen-Meisterschaft” (German Touring Car Championship) would be the origin of the acronym, though I'm not certain it stands for anything at the moment.

.....and I've just had a proper close look at the big picture

and saw these....

They could just be the F3 again....but why would it be there 3 times..?

Stock Mazda RX7 inbetween the F3 and R8. Street Racing class maybe? Drift?
That smallish car on the right behind the oper wheeler looks like a fiat 500?

@Loore @justbiglee Can you confirm that?
No, keep guessing :P
Top one is the Ariel Atom I think (just summat about the shape of the panel from the cockpit to the nose)  dunno bout the other 1 though

@justbiglee just mentioned in the weekly update topic that the other computer was playing on Paris, so I'm going to add that in as well :)

As for the others, they're a little too ambiguous to recognize. Hopefully we will be able to add them to the list when we see a little more gameplay and pictures!

Interview on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVWTkNlLtTs confirms total car count as 80 - 85 (1:40) and one of the city tracks as Washington (5:10).

Don't know if it is a random image but it seems the British GT is shown...Another clue?

GRID:

Just finished three races at Shibuya.  I wouldn't want to base an entire game on it, but it sure makes a great break from more established racing disciplines.  What a blast.  Couldn't possibly be dropped from GRID A, could it?

Frank
PC/keyboard, offline single player.

.....and I've just had a proper close look at the big picture

and saw these....

They could just be the F3 again....but why would it be there 3 times..?

Stock Mazda RX7 inbetween the F3 and R8. Street Racing class maybe? Drift?
That smallish car on the right behind the oper wheeler looks like a fiat 500?

@Loore @justbiglee Can you confirm that?
I think this is the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG (thanks to its front grille) seen in another Grid Autosport screenshot. And the C63 is actually used by Ravenwest so it quite makes sense.

Both the AMG and Yas Marina are already on the list :)

Hopefully we will be able to add some more to it in the coming weeks

So far for me reading post1 correctly I-) Sorry mate!