Sign in to follow this  

GRID Autosport confirmed cars/tracks/features

Yeah I hope it will make a return. I think someone said that it was the same derby as GRID 1 & 2, so I'll add it to the list

A trailer for the Black edition has gone up,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEnJkq2rvzQ#t=54

Anyone know what the Mercedes is at 0:45? is it a DTM Tourer, or just me being stupid?

:P

Pretty sure its the C63 AMG. And I guess it's been tuned, like in GRID 2 where your car had different bits on it when you had it in the next tier.

Edit: It's a Mercedes C63 AMG V12 Biturbo

I think.

think it is tuned to. 

The DTM racer looks completely different. The only one that resembles it close is the Mercedes run in the Euro V8 Championship. 

Euro V8

DTM

Speedball said:
Speedball said:
http://www.dtm.com/en/News/Joint-future-for-DTM-and-Japanese-Super-GT-from-2014.html

Makes the most sense to me. I'm just some guy from Texas who likes racecars, so my word is hardly ironclad, but you'd call a DTM BMW a touring car, no?
Pretty sure there only called DTM?
“Deutsche Tourenwagen-Meisterschaft” (German Touring Car Championship) would be the origin of the acronym, though I'm not certain it stands for anything at the moment.
yeah I usually refer to DTM as German touring cars just as with the BTCC ones are British

P308R said:
 think it is tuned to. 

The DTM racer looks completely different. The only one that resembles it close is the Mercedes run in the Euro V8 Championship. 

Euro V8

I have a feeling it is the Euro V8 Merc. Also in the image below I think we are getting the Audi from Euro V8's as well. It looks very similar to the two Audi's in the image above. Most people seem to think its the BTCC car but it doesn't look anything like the BTCC car. If we are getting both of these they'll be in the Touring class. There is no reason why a touring car would be in the street class.

You guys are right! It's the Euro V8 one. 

Pause the Black Edition trailer 0.46 and then watch at the picture. They are the same cars :D

Fingers crossed that this beauty will arrive as well then ;) Any news on that @Loore ?

So maybe we have different classes within the touring car category this time, or all different type of touring car put into one class?

I think there are different classes within each discipline. The same as indycars and F3 being separate in open wheel.

I'll add the V8's to the list as it looks pretty promising :)

It's not the c63 @Skiddyboy13‌ It's the SL65 AMG

P308R said:
Do they do a 4 door SL65? I can't find one. This is a 4 door-er-er-er

P308R said:
Sorry to say but it has 2 doors ;)

P308R said:
P308R said:
Sorry to say but it has 2 doors ;)
The car we're looking at has 4 doors :/

A yes that one. That's the Euro V8 one. The picture you showed with the V12 is from the SL65 AMG.

Confusion all over 
:)]

P308R said:
A yes that one. That's the Euro V8 one. The picture you showed with the V12 is from the SL65 AMG.

Confusion all over 
:)]
Soooo many Mercs  #-o

@Loore:

A lot of touring cars so far :) Two WTCC, two BTCC, one DTM and two Euro V8 touring cars. Are these cars going to compete in separate classes and there will be at least four different touring classes?

@Loore:

A lot of touring cars so far :) Two WTCC, two BTCC, one DTM and two Euro V8 touring cars. Are these cars going to compete in separate classes and there will be at least four different touring classes?

Think we've got 5 Touring classes and a few cup competitions :)

@Loore:

What's the second Euro Superstars one?

Oscar97 said:

@Loore:

What's the second Euro Superstars one?
The Audi RS5...?