Sign in to follow this  

GRID Autosport confirmed cars/tracks/features

Thank you! I've been searching everywhere trying to find what that was!

It actually says the circuit name on the board ;)
Yeah I know, I couldn't quite make out all the letters though, and I'm not an expert on tracks, so I had no idea what it was!

Thank you! I've been searching everywhere trying to find what that was!

It actually says the circuit name on the board ;)
Yeah I know, I couldn't quite make out all the letters though, and I'm not an expert on tracks, so I had no idea what it was!
I wasn't sure what was after Mont... I googled it and the first one to come up was Circuit Monteblanco, but the logo was different. Mont-Treblant was the one - I'll watch some onboards later tonight :)

That track looks fantastic. It's got good elevation change and great corners.

This is what GRID should be about. Real world race circuits with challenging corners. Big thumbs up from me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ7ERZV7xb0

WOW  :-O this track looks beautifull .... i did not know that track and i googled it and i found some videos...its a circuit in Canada called Mont - tremblant ....
I can't wait to race with open wheels with over helmet view in this track in GAS  =P~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xle34UV66VY  

P308R said:
Article of IGN states there is a Subaru Impreza!
Seemed like the Subaru IGN stated is in the drift mode, so it should be Team Orange's Subaru Impreza from Grid 1.

I think the Time Attack tuned version of Impreza fro Grid 2 DLC should also be in the game.

Just to add fuel to the Mont Treblant party...We did a multiplayer race on it not to long ago and it remains one of the best racing experiences I've ever had, phenomenal circuit.

I'm really keen to talk more about the track and if possible get you some footage, will see what we can do.

Sometimes you just get a car/track combination that just clicks, you know? I must have driven 200+ laps of that track and I still get excited when it comes up in the rotation.

Will you guys please stop to put more gasoline on the #GAS fire! Show us some Mont Tremblant :)

yoohoooo an other lovely car confirmed especially for drifters..
and this is : 

Now codies could i have my favorite MAZDA MX-5 of first generation...? =))

Anyone figure out this track? I'm gonna bounce it off Mont-Tremblant (tbh, it could be Hockenheim from an angle I'm not used to...) I'm gonna look into this one too, I think.

EDIT: Hockenheimring, the short circuit.

Loore said:
Just to add fuel to the Mont Treblant party...We did a multiplayer race on it not to long ago and it remains one of the best racing experiences I've ever had, phenomenal circuit.

I'm really keen to talk more about the track and if possible get you some footage, will see what we can do.
Classic Canadian track :)

@Loore @justbiglee @Britpoint can you confirm those cars?
I suspect all three of those screenshots are from Grid 2. My reasoning:
  • WSR logo visible in the first 2 pictures.
  • HUD font is different in the first 2 pictures from known screenshots of Grid: Autosport
  • The logo on the hood of the SC10 is one of the clubs from Grid 2 (EDIT: "The New Union", from season 1 of career).
  • The first screenshot is on the Abu Dhabi streets, which would be an as of yet unconfirmed track (but a welcome addition?) (EDIT: That's flimsy, I know, but the other reasons stand on their own).