Jump to content Jump to content

GRID Autosport confirmed cars/tracks/features

Most of the maps seem to show at least 2 possibles for each track, others have 4 or 5 like Washington (G1) San Francisco (G1).

Spa was discovered only by searching around in the online custom setup, doesn't even show in the career or custom cup singleplayer options.
Thanks for the info! I'm hoping that most of the online crashing was simply down to the handling, because whilst I was trying to race properly by braking, the person behind was entering the corner at 150mph completely sideways, because it was possible! But everything I'm hearing on GAS is making me excited for it!
4GB in the press preview and Steam recommends 20GB (requires 15GB).

Won't know for sure till launch or any new announcements in the run up to it.

Not even half the "confirmed" track list are accessible and the only 1 course for each, also there are only a few cars to choose from each class, so with 11GB of extra game data to come at the minimum there's plenty of room for some surprises to come.

At least I hope so :D
Random guess in the dark for the 22nd track but could it be Sebring? I'm going off of the screenshots on the first page of all the Ravenwest cars but it looks like part of Sebring to me for some reason ... probably the back-straight.

Like I said; shot in the dark. Any credibility to it?

You could also confirm the BMW Concept 1 tii as a street car, as some of Gamersyde's videos and many new Youtube videos show it, along with some sort of Honda (I think a Prelude R? I'm probably wrong) and I think the Subaru BRZ.

http://www.gamersyde.com/hqstream_grid_autosport_dubai-32167_en.html
KazzyMac said:
Random guess in the dark for the 22nd track but could it be Sebring? I'm going off of the screenshots on the first page of all the Ravenwest cars but it looks like part of Sebring to me for some reason ... probably the back-straight.

Like I said; shot in the dark. Any credibility to it?

You could also confirm the BMW Concept 1 tii as a street car, as some of Gamersyde's videos and many new Youtube videos show it, along with some sort of Honda (I think a Prelude R? I'm probably wrong) and I think the Subaru BRZ.

http://www.gamersyde.com/hqstream_grid_autosport_dubai-32167_en.html
Ooooh, the BRZ, my fav from T1 in Grid 2... Better than any old Golf :D
A couple of questions regarding what has been revealed:
  1. Um, isn't that 22 confirmed locations? So we have all of them revealed now? (Except DLC, I guess...)
  2. There also seems to be nearly complete overlap with Grid 2, which I don't mind, because with G1 style handling it'll be awesome. The only track missing is Chicago... part of a future DLC or just left to the wayside, y'all think?
  3. The stream I've found of Autosport Raceway, an oval with an interior road course? (judging from length of the front stretch, a Superspeedway?)
  4. So, did anyone find out if we could use Detroit for more than Demo Derby?
  5. Most importantly for me: Are the GT40 and Cobra in their own Endurance class, or at least with contemporary 60s racecars?

EDIT: Also, I'm sure I posted this somewhere around here, but I totally called that Indianapolis and Spa were in.

http://www.gamersyde.com/pop_images_grid_autosport-25132-1.html
http://www.gamersyde.com/pop_images_grid_autosport-25132-4.html

Honda Integra, BMW 1M Coupe, Subaru'BRZ are in. Don't know if they were already posted..
Hong Kong is listed here as one of the 22 confirmed tracks - and Okutama is Japan not China ^^.

Edit: Macau makes sense.
Edit 2: Maybe "Shanghai International Circuit"? This Track is included in Formula 1 anyway.

Cool to see a fictional Race Course by Codemasters :). Can't wait to drive it.

No Hong Kong, Macau or Shanghai International Circuit? So we still miss one confirmed track then ^^?

@ Osacar: It will most likely be an enhanced version of the Grid 1 Okutama track as there is no point to point in Autosport.

- I wonder now, Okutama raceway seems to be fictional isn't it?