Grid 2:
- Chicago
- Miami
Grid 1:
- Detroit
- Milan
- Shibuya
- Yokohama

I don't think it will be Shibuya or Yokohama.
I bet it will be Chicago.

Edit: On the other hand we have already three Grid 2 Tracks and two Grid 1 Tracks. Maybe Detroid.
Googling Okutama auto racing turns up a bunch of game videos and a Youtube video of a drive around Lake Okutama.  Looks a bit like GRID's Okutama in spots (the long circuit through the rocks), but no track like the game.  Interesting.  Not even a two lane road, really.

So, we're still short one track?

Frank
Looking at the track list, I am really really pleased that the focus is more on actual race circuits than city. That really pleases me. 

I can't wait to get my hands on this game, it looks so good!
Looking at the track list, I am really really pleased that the focus is more on actual race circuits than city. That really pleases me. 

that's one thing I'm liking too there wasn't really enough circuit tracks in Grid 2 for my liking. I'm not complaining about street tracks as they do have their place in racing but the way they were used in Grid it felt more like playing Dirt than Grid tbh. Grid should be more track focused like F1 but with the touring/Endurance cars we see in the games. It's certainly looks like that Autosport is quite literally putting this series back on track. :p

that's one thing I'm liking too there wasn't really enough circuit tracks in Grid 2 for my liking. I'm not complaining about street tracks as they do have their place in racing but the way they were used in Grid it felt more like playing Dirt than Grid tbh. Grid should be more track focused like F1 but with the touring/Endurance cars we see in the games. It's certainly looks like that Autosport is quite literally putting this series back on track. :p
I too enjoy the extra circuits we have coming in Autosport, although I always will have a special place in my heart for open road tracks. I, personally, would have welcomed some of the point-to-points back in this installment, maybe re-working them into lapped circuits.
APR193 said:
Don't know if its been mentioned before but there are two touring car races per event and the second one is a complete reverse grid of the race 1 results.
I saw it in one of the videos. Really like that feature :)