Jump to content Jump to content

GRID Autosport confirmed cars/tracks/features

Speedball said:
Speedball said:
http://www.dtm.com/en/News/Joint-future-for-DTM-and-Japanese-Super-GT-from-2014.html

Makes the most sense to me. I'm just some guy from Texas who likes racecars, so my word is hardly ironclad, but you'd call a DTM BMW a touring car, no?
Pretty sure there only called DTM?
“Deutsche Tourenwagen-Meisterschaft” (German Touring Car Championship) would be the origin of the acronym, though I'm not certain it stands for anything at the moment.
yeah I usually refer to DTM as German touring cars just as with the BTCC ones are British
P308R said:
 think it is tuned to. 

The DTM racer looks completely different. The only one that resembles it close is the Mercedes run in the Euro V8 Championship. 

Euro V8

I have a feeling it is the Euro V8 Merc. Also in the image below I think we are getting the Audi from Euro V8's as well. It looks very similar to the two Audi's in the image above. Most people seem to think its the BTCC car but it doesn't look anything like the BTCC car. If we are getting both of these they'll be in the Touring class. There is no reason why a touring car would be in the street class.
You guys are right! It's the Euro V8 one. 

Pause the Black Edition trailer 0.46 and then watch at the picture. They are the same cars :D

Fingers crossed that this beauty will arrive as well then ;) Any news on that @Loore ?

@Loore:

A lot of touring cars so far :) Two WTCC, two BTCC, one DTM and two Euro V8 touring cars. Are these cars going to compete in separate classes and there will be at least four different touring classes?

Think we've got 5 Touring classes and a few cup competitions :)

@Loore:

A lot of touring cars so far :) Two WTCC, two BTCC, one DTM and two Euro V8 touring cars. Are these cars going to compete in separate classes and there will be at least four different touring classes?

What's the second Euro Superstars one?